more new pix of lee ji ah

source : dcinside

viewimagert3.jpg

viewimagemx0.jpg

viewimagenr3.jpg

viewimagejt8.jpg

viewimagenz5.jpg

[/quote}

She has such a slight resemblence to Choi Ji Woo in my opinion on some of the photo. Well honestly, all the photo I look, she has a resemblence to some actress from different angle but SHE IS GORGEOUS NONETHELESS in her own way!

Honestly, she has become one of my fav. actress. For a newcomer, her acting is really good and I love the way she portray her character. She got me as a FAN now. heeheehehe! I would not be surprise to see her become more popular and successful as she acting is good for a newbie. I love her acting! She is a fav. of mine now!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cindai83

me too :D :D :D can't wait for her next work~

I hear she's coming to Taiwan to promote TWSSG? I hope I'll be able to see her in person! :)

wow! really? when that time come can u please take a lot pictures of her and shake her hand for me. u must be lucky if u get to see her up close and shaking hand with her. :D

though i stopped watching twssg after the first couple of episodes, i was impressed by her natural acting and spunky charisma. hard to believe she's a first-timer.

it's also impressive that she attended pasadena's art college since i heard it was pretty good when i lived near the area, probably around the time she was there.

hope to see more of her projects and glad she got such a major break at such an early point in her acting career.

Guest jess_gallen

I would like also know what is her next project. Her performance in Legend impresses me.

It will so cool if she comes to Taiwan, that will make us to know more about her and her experiences working with Legend's staff, particularly with Bae Yong Joon :rolleyes:

wow! really? when that time come can u please take a lot pictures of her and shake her hand for me. u must be lucky if u get to see her up close and shaking hand with her. :D

I really hope that I can see her and hopefully get her autograph :) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures if I get the chance, although I think it'll be hard to get close to the stage what with all the media and stuff.

I wish that she'll get a larger fanbase after twssg starts airing in the other asian countries, that way it'll be easier to find news on her and track her down

Guest cindai83

raine_evenstari: hope you will get it. you must be happy if you can get close to her and have her photograph. owh, i wish she can come to my country also.

hey guys, if you know anything new about her such as her new drama or movie or ads or anything (perhaps some love story @ boyfriend @ gossip with other actor etc. :D ) tell us okay! really want to know bout her more after this drama end.

she looks pretty in the screencaps.. have to say she did well for a newcomer in a drama..

it doesnt really giv u the feeling tat she was acting for the first time.

after the success of twssg, im sure her popularity will rise n she will have alot more projects coming her way.

Guest Bamidele

I would love to see her in modern sad drama, she cries very well, and then maybe a romantic comedy.Her face is very interesting, and really stands out in terms of uniqueness and beauty.

I will be looking out for her in the future to see what else she does. For a first-timer I commend her for he passion and great acting skills!!!

LJA fighting!!!!!

latest photo of lee ji ah

source : dcinside

btw, she's nominated for newcomer award in mbc awards night on the 30th of dec. hope ji ah wins :)

viewimageks7.jpg

Guest jess_gallen

I am very happy that she is nominated in 3 categories of MBC Adward.

She deserves them.

I am waiting seeing her in modern clothes and sitting next Bae Yong Jun oppa :)

Legend fighting!!!!!!

Thanks liezle for these news pictures : Lee Ji Ah is so pretty

Archived