Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

Guest yukumushio

WAAAA, HAPPY BIRTH JIAAHH

omgomgomg, I didn't know. Damn, I should've prepared a present.

like a kiss. :wub: :wub: :wub:

How old is she now, 28?

Nah, I would've gone comatose or something if I got near 5 m of her. lolol(stalker~)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yukumushio

oohh reaally? Happy BD, in case we all forget. lol

She probably....DOES..NOT, I dunno, she got famous pretty recently right?

But, even when she wasn't famous, people must've seen her hotness

Maybe she emits this aura of coolness that intimidates most men. Only

the manliest of men could get past that barrier and talk to her,

but when they talk to her, they have to look at her and they might realize

that she is stunningly beautiful and not listen to her at all and just admire, which might

make Ejiah angry and go "hmph" and scrunch up her face(<------uber cuuutteee)

and walk away. Besides, I'd be hovering over witht he most evillest and darkest face I could make.

Guest KireinaGai

oohh reaally? Happy BD, in case we all forget. lol

She probably....DOES..NOT, I dunno, she got famous pretty recently right?

But, even when she wasn't famous, people must've seen her hotness

Maybe she emits this aura of coolness that intimidates most men. Only

the manliest of men could get past that barrier and talk to her,

but when they talk to her, they have to look at her and they might realize

that she is stunningly beautiful and not listen to her at all and just admire, which might

make Ejiah angry and go "hmph" and scrunch up her face(<------uber cuuutteee)

and walk away. Besides, I'd be hovering over witht he most evillest and darkest face I could make.

Hahah yuku, I loved reading your comments. :lol: Remember LJA did say she is a very shy and quiet person and still has trouble looking straight into the camera, so there is a possibility if some guy tried to strike up a conversation, they wouldn't be looking into her eyes. Hahah and I noticed the gentleman with the plastic bag behind her too. I couldn't help but get this image of 'Sujini' hitting him upside his head with her bag and then point to what's written on her bag. With LJA, she probably just rolled her eyes.

LJA is turning 28 in Korea and 27 in the states. Then it's an extra good thing that LJA is able to be back in the States for a lil while so she can spend her bday with friens n family before she heads back to Korea and to whatever projects she has lined up.

HAPPY BDAY LJA!!!

Omg Liezle, thank you for the pictures. Finally something new about LJA. So she was in Rome recently. Seems like the pictures might be for some type of advertisement? Or maybe pictures she just took for fun? Again, thank you. I love how carefree LJA looks and how beautiful she is with little to no make-up.

aYuko, happy early bday and not all of the casts are on vacation. Only LJA, BYJ, and LP that we know of. Over in TWSSG, we were mentioning how it seems all the other cast members have been pretty busy with different projects here and there. But I'm sure in due time we'll hear more about LJA's plans.

Guest yukumushio

was browsing the dcejiah, came across this cool pic..I still don't get how to find good pictures there, so many stupid posts!!!

I just go by # of views, if it's a relatively high #, it has to be a good post! lol

EC97ACEC8BA0copy.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

IS TODAY JI AH'S B-DAY?

HAPPY B-DAY! I WISH HER THE BEST OF THE BEST FOR EACH COMING YEARS.

FYJ... JI AH UNNIE HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS HAN GA IN, IF TODAY IS HER B-DAY!!

Guest eternityxdream

all My Hands and Legs UP .... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

---hahah ayuko your post is so funny but the same to me though...nice banner you got there...----

---hahah ayuko your post is so funny but the same to me though...nice banner you got there...----

:lol: no lah ... cos all gals here are just like me ... waiting long long ... :wacko: already....

thanks for that i love it too ... these have to thanked one of jiah fans ... :blush:

Archived