Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

Guest KireinaGai

no words can be describe on her transformation ... speechless with her acting skill ... and what's more ... her talent on knowing so many things ... no wonder BYJ want her as a newcomer to be part of the leading actress ... great work man ...

It was actually PD Kim that chose LJA for the role. She auditioned 30 times and I don't think LJA met BYJ until after the auditions - or maybe in the final rounds? I know she signed on with BOF during filming, they were already helping her and giving advice and they saw she has so much potential so they officially signed her on. I wonder if BYJ had brought her to their attention. Either way, 'great work man' is right. :D

hello everybody just finished watching legend

and i love lee ji ah (and philip lee)

i love her....

i can't believe that this is her debut as an

actress i thought she acted before

good start for her and hope to see her

in a new drama

Hi choijiwoojodi! Many of us couldn't believe this was her debut and if LJA is this strong straight off, I can't wait to see what else she can do.

Thanks for the info and images Liezle. So I'm guessing the cf making we saw with LJA was her doing LAHA and not Isa Knox? I went to the site and I like how it states that 'LAHA' is named after the goddess of youth and beauty. I think they picked the perfect person to endorse it. LJA looks great and very elegant.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eternityxdream

Here's the link eternity: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1005021044/

Hahah I just rewatched the last several episode with my siblings and we're all pissed off at the ending. But if it's any consolation, PD Kim has said that DD doesn't die and neither do the guardians. I don't know about you but I still want to see more action from Sujini's side as well and I can't wait to purchase the Director's cut. There's to be extended scenes and a different ending.

I'm hoping we get to see some more scenes of LJA in action.

---i kno the ending richard simmons everybody off but i read somewhere that this girl watched the alternate ending saying that DD and sujini does end up together...just like you i'm waiting for the director's cut too..do u happen to kno when it will release bc there are so many pirate versions out there----

4 more ep to go ... last nite watch sujini leaving him make me want to cry :tears::tears:

and makes me happy when he was searching everywhere for her ...

can't wait to continue tonight .. :wacko: :wacko:

It was actually PD Kim that chose LJA for the role. She auditioned 30 times and I don't think LJA met BYJ until after the auditions - or maybe in the final rounds? I know she signed on with BOF during filming, they were already helping her and giving advice and they saw she has so much potential so they officially signed her on. I wonder if BYJ had brought her to their attention. Either way, 'great work man' is right. :D

oh ... is that so ... then i must be getting the wrong info ... but nvm ...

just happy that they had found a truthly real gem for us ... :blush:

Hahah I just rewatched the last several episode with my siblings and we're all pissed off at the ending. But if it's any consolation, PD Kim has said that DD doesn't die and neither do the guardians. I don't know about you but I still want to see more action from Sujini's side as well and I can't wait to purchase the Director's cut. There's to be extended scenes and a different ending.

I'm hoping we get to see some more scenes of LJA in action.

is that TRUTH ??? :blink::blink::blink:

Really ......... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

then i must get a copy of this too ... :blush:

yaya ... waiting till neck resting on the ground ... :wacko:

WOW! i finally found this thread after I watch Legend i got catch my eyes of LEE JI AH. I was so impressed with her, even she was new. I like them to be together with bae Yong even its a little bit me pissed of with the ending. Actually i'm not an avid fan of bae Yong & it was my first time to watch historical series. It makes me boring to watch but when i saw Bae Yong & Lee Jin Ah they have something chemistry. Now i'm so avid fan of the two of them especially Lee Jin Ah...she was so cute, awesome everythings she was so beautiful. I find so cute also Lee Philipp. I hope she could make it to be n stardom i know she can make it. I hope she had another project, i'm looking forward to it. LEE JI AH, congratulations you made me proud of it.

i finished watching alreadi ... haha ...

ending alright with me ... bcos she didn't die ... :rolleyes:

so other than that ... alright with me ... haha

but of course i prefer that she will be with someone ...

actually i like the last 2 ep when the king went to look for her ..

that really very touching ... it really show that how deep he love her

no matter what will become of her ... as long as she is with him ...

so i think he did love her the most ...

by looking at the ending ... it should be having a season 2 ...

hope will be showing more on her and the king ...

cos this time they spend too little time together onscreen ... hehe ...

and i want a happy ending ...

Ejiah ... great job ...

Guest eternityxdream

thanx liezle for posting ejiah's pix..she's still look happy and cute like usual...her bag is cute too...look at what it say "stop using plastic bag"...lolz...

Guest jingjuna

^ lol yeah i was looking at what the bag said

she looks very pretty as always and shes so lucky to go to rome

haha her hairstyle looks cute

Guest bluenitesky

i guess she's helping saving the enviroment but how come sh'e in Rome ? people actually recognize her and ask for sig in Italy tha'ts crazy o.0

Guest yukumushio

WOW, SHE'S IN ROOMEE??

Why is she in Rome? lol, craazzyy!

and how was she recognized by someone?

Love the baagg, the smile, the hair, the...her. lol

WOW, SHE'S IN ROOMEE??

Why is she in Rome? lol, craazzyy!

and how was she recognized by someone?

Love the bag, the smile, the hair, the...her. lol

thanks liezle for the pixs ...

she looks gorgeous and pretty as usual ..

really can't wait for her to come back and have a new project ...

when will that be ... :tears::tears:

and i don't think she is recognized ...

it's part of the advertisement ....

a korean gal going overseas and getting help for the location ..

which we can see she is reading a map ...

just like what we did when we are overseas ... haha ...

Love the bag, the smile, the hair, the...her. lol

I LOVE HER EVERYTHING ... :blush: :blush:

Guest yukumushio

I looked at the pictures too fast, I didn't notice she had ponytials lol, cuuutee~~

And her bag said "Stop using Plastic Bags!" right?

There's a guy using a plastic bag I think, in the background lol

Who took these pics? So they're advertisements..oohh~

Guest trulymadlydeeply

yarghhhh... Lee Ji Ah is soo beautiful.

Her face is so sculptured looking and she got a cute smile.

Looking forward to her upcoming drama/movie.

wish her happy advance birthday!

Archived