Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

when she was sae oh from TWSSG i thought she looked really pretty and elegant.. and alot like hankyung from super junior hahaha like they could be siblings. i dunno i think it was the eyes and the nose.... :P

and shes an introvert? wow she's really good at acting then cus she looks like shes hella out there when she plays sujini :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guyz, does anyone hv pics of sujini n philip in modern outfit on the last ep of legend? Thanx :) They both can make a cute couple n i actually prefer them together in Legend compared 2 mr.bae yong jun..

Guest yukumushio

w00t, she's awesome yes, but I really wanna watch her in THE LEGEND...any batch torrents up? Or when do they come up?

I gave up on waiting for Batch Torrents and direct dled 'em one by one, I'm on ep 6 now, and I think she's a really good actress~~

From what I know, here character in the Drama is much different from who she is in real life, right?

SOOO GOOD~~

Yea, pretty much what REBOO said~

Guest animagelet

I didn't like her in the first episode as sae oh. she didn't appeal to me until she entered as sujini!!! OMGGG she rocks the short tousled hairr. her character is extremely likeable and im really looking forward to her next drama. XD

Guest yukumushio

I know..she's awesome isn't she? I wish she had an O'Live special or...at least appeared in some shoowws!!! - Where we get to see their personality, any suggestions?

And since this was her Debut, I can't wait to see what she'll do next, I think it's too early for a movie though, another successful Drama?? Romance-Comedy? Or another Historical? Action? I'm trembling with anticipation~~

Guest yukumushio

omg!! Thanks so much~

Love 'em!

Was she like shaking her hair crazily?? lol

Merry Christmas~~

I hope 2008 will be a big year for JI AH!!

WHY WON'T PEOPLE COOOME? WE NEED A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! lol

I really hope Lee Ji Ah will become more famous everywhere in 2008. But it seems she's already starting to get some recognition, I asked some friends if they saw TWSSG and they said they HEARD of it, but they knew who Lee Ji Ah was, and this was her Debut right? yay!!!

I'm still watching The Legend, but every time they show Lee Ji Ah smiling or crying or just being Sujini, I go banzai.gif

And for that time period...they have EXCEPTIONALLY white teeth, don't ya think? Because the Dam Duk's beautiful white smile takes my breath away, and I"m a guy -_-

T_T No one has posted ANYTHIINNNGGG!!!

sweet, I found a CF with EJA~~

LOVE HEERRRR

whoops, I guess that' OLD??

I have a question, how do I get to 이지아's dcinside gallery? I've tried searching, but I dont really understand how it works and I reaalllyyy want to see!!

Maybe a gallery for her hasn't been approved yet? I saw a bunch of 'threads' asking for approval...I don't understand how you get all these pics!!!

I WANT THEM :crazy:

lol~

Guest yukumushio

Argh, maybe posting again will make it active? T_T

My favourite moment of her as Sujini was her 'getting turned on' while describing a brothel she wanted DD to go to lol, I love that face~

hmm, I've been searching around, and from what I gather, a dcinside gallery for EJA hasn't been made...but then how did you get those pics? aahhhh

confused :crazy:

sorry, I'm a noobsauce

I found the gallery lol~

EDIT2X: This is gonna suck up a ton of time!!

found the thing I was looking for : Sujini 'turned on" :P

Guest bluenitesky

loos like ji ah will attend the awards wearing a dress that is designed by E JI AH

Eh i thought she was a graphic designer not a designer designer , but i'll be interesting to see what she's going to wear and where did you guy find out she's an introvert person she wears black a lot but she doesn't seem like an introvert person to me, if she is then omg she is a great actor in the Legend.

Yay i cannot wait to see her in the MBC award, i hope she won new actress award , she will b the reason why im watching MBC award this year ( i never watch it b4)

Guest yukumushio

sweet! Where'd you find that out mymy?

Yea, I thought she was a GRAPHIC designer too...can't waiit to see what she'll wear~

Yay, thread finally moving again~

Guest mymyjane2

The bow has been truly shot to choiminsoo

DECEMBER 15 from innolife

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=79467

thescene in the last episode where sujiny shot the arrow to daejangaro;

it seems like the bow has been truly shot to choiminsoo,

of cos its accident but like what ejiah said if choiminsoo

didnt managed to move a little to the left or right that moment sure would be a BIG ACCIDENT.

79467_l.jpg

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=79790

DEC 26

IN THE TWSSG wrap up party E JI AH is the only one who have HARD(strict) GUARD(mymy:????)

79790_l.jpg

071226-1.jpg

we know the rest right?

BTW, INNOLIFE HAVE A POLL! and ofcos TWSSG, BYJ, EJA are on the top :)

here is the link if you want to peek

http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/vote...e.php?apm_id=10

hey you guys who love ji ah! here's something which i got from happiebb's blog :) i'm sure bb wouldn't mind me sharing this here.

oh! i'm so excited to see ji ah tomorrow night at the MBC awards :crazy: i hope she'll look pretty tomorrow.

on ji ah's attire tomorrow at the MBC awards here's what bb wrote in her blog [thanks much bb!] ~

ejamd3.jpg

BOF revealed that her design would be completed by Park Hye-rim, and the style will be that of fluid simplicity. in particular, EJA has ingeniously added some lace and other details on the completed gown. These details have added a personalised touch to the gown, in line with her preferred romantic/punk look.

and that's not all! she's even designed and involved herself in the making of the handbag to go with the gown. that would certainly strengthen her entire look.

BOF said, "EJA has always paid much attention to design, and she hopes to wear a gown that she's designed herself to this first formal event that she's participating for the first time as an actress. It's more meaningful this way.

Of course, there'll be areas of inadequacy, but in this period of time that's not exactly short, she has put in quite alot of work all the way from design to the making process."

Guest yukumushio

sweet! MBC awards tomoorrooowww!! Can't wait to see what she'll wear!!

There'll be tons of PSed images!!!

Thanks for the info MYMY and Liezle!

Was Jiah the only one to have a bodyguard?

What is Innolife?

Is Park Hye-Rim a famous designer?

Am I asking too many questions? :P

Guest bluenitesky

wow that's so kewl she'll design her hand bag too , i can't wait to see how her style is coming together tomorrow, sound like she put hella effort, after all it's her first out in public omg i wnat to be there so bad >.< . Wow body guard, i guess a lot of reporters want her picture and everything that's why and crazy fan like me lol

Guest yukumushio

Wow, are there anti-fans of LJA already? It makes me so mad!!!

I read that LJA got famous because she did some 'bad things' with the PD to get famous and to get into the role of Sujini...URHG -_- WHY are people like that? She hasn't even done anything bad!!!!

SO ANGRY!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest Tamar1973

Wow, are there anti-fans of LJA already? It makes me so mad!!!

I read that LJA got famous because she did some 'bad things' with the PD to get famous and to get into the role of Sujini...URHG -_- WHY are people like that? She hasn't even done anything bad!!!!

SO ANGRY!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It's called jealousy. People are jealous of people who are better than they are.

Guest yukumushio

lol, thanks for cheering me up~ ^.^

People should be happy, they get to see the rise of an actress -_-

BTW, I found some more info on her profile on dcnews...I don't know if you already knew so...JIAH PROFILE!

From my n00b translation skills: her Favourite actress is Cate Blanchett

some food she enjoys : Cake, Chocolate, etc...sweet things~

hobbies: collecting magazine scraps(?) swimming, designing?

She's on a break from her Art College

Sorry if useless, and I apologize for anything I got wrong, could someone with REAL korean knowledge help out? lol

Hope she wins her awardS!

JIAH FTW as well!!!

She better win her award so I can see her more!!

MORE INTERVIEWS

MORE PICTURES

MORE JIAH!!!

Jiah = 여신formula_symbol30.gif찬양~

Archived