World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

Guest x`aNNiie.

I bet tons of girls could look like the girls being commonly listed if they had 24/7 access to a personal trainer, hair and makeup crew and a limitless shopping account. Until the playing field is level, there's no point in crowning anyon

haha this is true^^ but take a look at britney LOL

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilpinkhearts

world's most beautiful woman...hmm. it's hard to say. so many of the people listed here (eg. angelina jolie, tyra banks, kate winslet, jessica alba, keira kneightley...etc) are famous, and fairly glamorous public figures. i do not think any of them can be the 'world's most beautiful' woman, it's impossible to tell.

Guest stardust_x

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ..

but if alot of people think 1 certain person is beautiful then she would technically the worlds most beautiful woman

to me: catherine zeta-jones

LEE HONEY. FULL STOP.

Seriously. T_T <3

She has sex appeal, she can be girly and cute, she can be tough and sexy, she can just about pull off any look

Hyori too, but she's getting old ;_;

Guest your--HEROine

This is a really hard question because there are many beautiful women out there.

Let me see.

Hallie Berry (I hope that's how you spell her name.)

Lee Yeon-hee :D

All for now. :D

Rachel McAdams came to mind, but unless we've seen like EVERY WOMAN out there, then you can't really say one is the most beautiful woman in the world. Especially since perceptions of beauty changes through time and era.

A lot of people said Jessica Alba, but she's such a biotch in real life <_< There's no denying that she is beautiful, but I just don't even see it, I look past it.

Guest chocolate//

i think nicole kidman is gorgeous although she's getting older..(40 years old)

i don't think she's that photogenic but she's beautiful in action :)

nicole2.jpg

nicole.jpg

world's most beautiful woman was Helen of Sparta xP

but everyones beautiful in their own way.

theres no way to pick just one ><

and what defines "beautiful"?

these celebs wouldn't look as beautiful without their makeup artist, stylist, hair stylist, trainer, etc.

and not to mention, photoshopping sometimes :P

Guest kayem7289

I'd say Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai are two of the world's most beautiful women.

Physically they are both gorgeous, but both are also intelligent and classy.

Angelina has a beautiful heart, and Aish is just a beautiful person all around.

I also think that Gong Li is amazingly beautiful as well; she is talented and elegant to boost.

Let's not forget Audrey Hepburn who was named most beautiful in the world a few years ago, and even though she's not conventionally the most beautiful, she lived a wonderful lifestyle with class, elegance and generosity.

I still don't find Jessica Alba extremely gorgeous. I mean, she's hot and she's sooooo pretty, but she just doesn't have anything else to offer besides her appearance. It sort of applies with Song Hye Kyo as well (even though I find Song Hye Kyo unbelievably gorgeous) because she doesn't have very much to offer than just a flawless face (Although she's still my favorite k-actress lol, and her acting skills are getting better).

Guest Seralibra

I can't choose just one woman cuz many out there are beautiful in their own unique ways in my opinion.

And i can see that quite a number of people picked Angelina Jolie but honestly i don't see what's so pretty about her, haha. =X I mean she isn't ugly but she isn't all that gorgeous either. Perhaps beauty's in the eye of the beholder, different people have different views i guess.

I can't choose just one woman cuz many out there are beautiful in their own unique ways in my opinion.

And i can see that quite a number of people picked Angelina Jolie but honestly i don't see what's so pretty about her, haha. =X I mean she isn't ugly but she isn't all that gorgeous either. Perhaps beauty's in the eye of the beholder, different people have different views i guess.

There's no perhaps about it; beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, period.

I mean, a ton of male celebs interviewed have all claimed that their wife is the most beautiful person in the world.

Personally... haha Nicole Kidman is the most beautiful woman in the world. Talented actress, understated humanitarian (she does social work for the UN too but almost no one knows it...), classic beauty, unsurpassable talent, tall, slim, gorgeous... she can be sexy or she can be beautiful and elegant.

I am so in love with her. hehe.

But like honestly, you can't judge a celebrity... and what about those TONS of gorgeous unamed supermodels out there? Eh... no answer, for this really.

Audrey Hepburn and Marlyin Minroue I think those two lady are the beautiful. Or...the classic beauty.

Audrey makes the women today look trashy compared to her classy looks. I do understand there is a change in fashion and what not, but call me old fashion but she just gives me the idea what beauty/classy should look like

Aishwarya Rai is really beautiful.

But I have not seen ALL the women in the world, so I can say that it's her.

GAHH SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS TO LOOK AT. :ph34r:

well... someone I would kill to look like is either Jung Ryeo wan or Hyori hahaha

seriously, I'd kill to look like JRW or Hyori.

and I think you mean the most beautiful female celebrity.

which is really hard to pick jut one. I think they're

very beautiful. but then again, I don't really know any of

them personally oo..yeah.

Archived