World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

Guest pink-bubble

:Dheehhehee

i love this conversation, becuase it's all based on opinion!!! i think all the women listed are beautiful....but i can't say that they are the most beautiful woman on earth!!! my eyes :wacko: see different and i like certain characteristics and features on a woman....Lee Hyori and jessica alba and that lady...who won miss universe...her name starts with an A.... yeah her...well they are beautiful to the majority of people around the world...because beauty if like everyon says on the eye of the beholder!!!! i can see that too...OOOooooo...but yeah...i think most celebs are beautiful and those who are not celebs are also beautiful too it's just that they don't show the world or not shown.... and keep seeing beautiful woman that i just can't name one person!!! ehhehehe... :P

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

silly one... if you actually think women should be based on how intellectual they are.. then how come we have yet to have a WOMAN president?

Even the human traffix people knows that beauty is the key in selling those girls... the prettier, the more money they get ;P

so yeah.

the Philippines already had 2 woman presidents.. :P

Guest greymoose

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

as in someone can think loads of fat is freaking hot yet another person can think it is really ugly someone could like someone taller and the other could want someone shorter. we cant really choose who is the MOST beautiful because in SOMEONES eyes you are the most beautiful

and.. imo i think that aishraya or whatever isnt pretty at all.. but thats just me

again beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

greymoose-

Guest k r e m e s

Uh, well, there's physical beauty and there's inner beauty.

No one is saying people like Aishwarya Rai are the most lovable or dateable or that you could spend the rest of your life with her. She's simply one of the most gorgeous women in the world.

I don't see why they shouldn't be in these positions, people are only admiring their beauty, not saying they're great people.

My sentiments exactly. I'll come back with an answer of the most beautiful woman after I meet every woman in the world.

Guest lolimois

Did anybody say Catherine Zeta Jones from the Mask of Zorro yet? I saw that movie just for that woman, she's so effin' gorgeous. I stared at that commercial of the movie every time it came on +_+ like wtf is that!!

2cjlmoz.jpg

and every korean person's favorite, Olivia Hussey (올리비아 핫세) american people don't even know her that well except she was that girl from Romeo and Juliet they watched in high school/middle school with huge boobs. Well that I have to agree with.

Olivia_Hussey2.jpg

220px-Olivia_Hussey.jpg

Guest jasmine_korea

I don't think if we can say who is the most beautiful on earth but i think Lee Hyori is really pretty among american stars i would say Beyonce she is gorgeous

Guest fashion_love'

i don't think there is such thing as the world most beautiful woman.. AND the reason why it is always based on physical beauty and not intellectual, because its beauty/looks.. if they want the most intellectual person.. they would say "world's most intellectual woman"..

Guest soompifan99

and every korean person's favorite, Olivia Hussey (올리비아 핫세) american people don't even know her that well except she was that girl from Romeo and Juliet they watched in high school/middle school with huge boobs. Well that I have to agree with.

Olivia_Hussey2.jpg

220px-Olivia_Hussey.jpg

Yes I agree we watched Romeo and Juliet in school and Olivia Hussey is absolutely amazing! She was sooo pretty when she was younger.

And also: this girl I found on a clothes website.

nolP_silentnoise1.jpgP_IMAGE_057.jpg

She was modelling the clothes and I think shes stunning! Her hair is sooo pretty!

Another thing, I really dont understand why everyone thinks Jessica Alba is so gorgeous. She pretty but not like the prettiest person in the world.

Guest Smiley0.o

Definately Jessica Alba.

Kim Ah Jung and Kim Tae hee have the resemblance.

Genie Zhou, Zhang yiyi and Aimee Chan.

Lastly, the person I want to vote for the most is Liuyifei.

Guest Born: 1985

Aishwarya Rai has been given this title, no doubt she's beautiful but I don't think this is a title that you can label ONE woman as.....they are TONS of beautiful women in this world.

Guest beautiful.harmony

It isn't fair to judge who is the most beautiful.

Other than stars, you will find many beautiful women in the so-called 'common people' too.

Also, there's personal opinion.

i don't think these people are the most beautiful in the world...

but i like their features and style and look:

jennifer aniston --she looks so classic.

heidi klum --she looks good for having 3 kids

gisele buchen --lean and tall!

nicole scherzinger --has anyone mentioned her yet?

jarah mariano --that asian VS model. alot of inter-asian mixed ppl are hot.

Guest anewspring

If people say that Aishwarya Rai is the world's most beautiful woman.........I don't agree. But I think that people can't give the title to one woman because people have different opinions on beauty. Not everyone will find the same person beautiful.

Archived