World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

Guest star17s101

its all based on oppinion like people said before me

i personally dont think there is a "most" beautiful woman, because everyone has different tastes in what they think is beautiful

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I think it's all in a matter of preference.

I would like to think she's ONE of the most beautiful woman in the world.. there's a ton more out there, who aren't even recognized.

I think ones beauty should be judged base on their mindset and of course, appearance-or basically overall.

Everyone is going to think differently about the other, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I do agree that beauty is something subjective and each person has their own definition of beautiful.

With that said, who I personally find beautiful:

Liv Tyler

Grace Kelly

Kate Winslet

Natalie Portman

Even though the thread asks about women, I believe the term beautiful can also apply to men

Brad Pitt

Jude Law

Leonardo Dicaprio

There is no "most beautiful woman" on Earth because every race, ethnicity, and even individuals view the definition of beauty differently. However, some women whose beauty has been/is being accepted by most people (in general) are:

Monica Bellucci

Angelina Jolie

Song Hye Gyo

Lee Hyori

Jennifer Lopez

Beyonce

Gong Li

Jessica Alba

(you can notice I tried to include difference races)

Those women definitely look distinct from each other. However, we CAN find a pattern or similarities among them, which would be medium sized eyes, nice straight nose, pretty cheekbones, nice body/curves...etc.

Guest Ecstasy.*

jessica alba is pretty, but i find that shes too 'typical' pretty >< if that makes sense..

i think the most beautiful woman is NATALIE PORTMAN.

my gosh, she is gorgeous.

jessica alba is pretty, but i find that shes too 'typical' pretty >< if that makes sense..

i think the most beautiful woman is NATALIE PORTMAN.

my gosh, she is gorgeous.

"Typical" pretty, like commonly pretty? I would die to look like her.. (maybe not DIE)

Guest SnookiePink

Kate Beckinsale

Jessica Alba (her beauty is rather infectious, everyone reckon shes pretty XD)

Keira Knightley

Angelina Jolie

Lee Hyori

Lee Hee-Jin

Kim E-Z

Grace Kelly

Audrey Hepburn

Ava Gardner

Britney Spears.......not

:D

Guest negitoro

I bet tons of girls could look like the girls being commonly listed if they had 24/7 access to a personal trainer, hair and makeup crew and a limitless shopping account. Until the playing field is level, there's no point in crowning anyone :D

Guest jaejoong_love

1 Class Beauty: My Mom

2nd Class:

Claudia Sciffer

Heidi klum

Alessandra Ambrossio

Gisele Bundchen

Cameron Diaz

Adriana Lima

Tyra Banks

Guest oceansportrait

Didn't scientists (or whoever ^^) do a study a couple of years back that mapped out the faces we (as a society) consider "beautiful"? And they discovered that they all had pretty much the same shape, in terms of eye alignment, nose alignment, lip alignment, etc.

Archived