World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

Guest loveletters4U

^personally that lady scares me, i think it may be the eyebrows. I think there are too many beautiful woman in the world to name. i don't really think of j. alba as beautiful though, more like girl next door cute.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlize Theron ftw

Her look is so classy. Shes beautiful, sexy, cute. Just the right makeup and clothing she does it all. Very timeless beauty. And I think its awesome shes from South Africa and became so successful in the U.S. And yes yes I know in the movie "Monster" she looked pretty horrible but i think most ppl would too if they put on all that weight and made their face all wrinkly and gross

245920~Charlize-Theron-Posters.jpg

Guest crackednut

well its hard to say who is THE most beautiful woman in the world since all the people that have been listed are celebrities, so we KNOW who they are...but what about the woman we don't know?

and there are sooooooooooooooo many people in the world!!

jessica alba is pretty, but she's just a plain jane to me... and compared to Aishwarya Rai!

Aishwarya Rai is the way to go O MY GAWD SHE'S FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!

so gorgeous!

Guest geruhjima

scarlett johansson, hands down. she's just soooo pretty. D:

plus she is also not super stick skinny like the majority of hollywood. go scarlett!

xin_510603091049888170462.jpg

yeah. i remember seeing her way back when in the preview for titanic... and she appeared on the big screen wearing this huge purple hat, and her face and carriage were so flawless my jaw almost landed on the floor. now if i can remember a moment like that almost ten years later, that's definitely someone special. i guess i don't feel the same way when i see pictures of her wearing jeans, but when she wears those period costumes or red carpet evening gowns, it's like wow.

my preferences: monica bellucci, christy turlington... ultimate insane genetic jackpot!!! also maybe... aishwarya rai, liya kebede, catherine zeta jones. guess i like brunettes?

asian beauty to me is almost a different standard to me, it's not so in your face and stunning... more subtle and pretty and perfect. my preferences are song hye gyo, yukie nakama, and gong li. but gong li can turn up the volume too, like in miami vice, where she looked super hot. she can stand next to all those movie stars i just named and still hold her own.

Guest Amethist

Jessica Alba, Kristin Kreuk, Leah Dizon, Hyori Lee, Hilary Duff, Scarlett Johansson, Mika Nakashima, Eva Longoria and my list is still not done..

and I see people here posting their moms? guess that also kinda counts for my mom during her younger years, she used to be a model :P..

Guest joonieballoonie

Gosh I've always loved Kate Winslet - just flawless in Titanic with her flowing red hair.

For me, the most beautiful women I've ever seen would be Honey Lee, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Han Ga In, and Eugene Kim.

I would probably put Song Hye Gyo up there, but she's so ubiquitous, she seems mundane.

Guest HeffyEnd

my preferences: monica bellucci, christy turlington... ultimate insane genetic jackpot!!! also maybe... aishwarya rai, liya kebede, catherine zeta jones. guess i like brunettes?

Yes! Brunettes rock. I usually say about 90% of white women look better brunette, so I guess it's ironic that I'd choose a blonde for the most beautiful lol. But she could be bald and it wouldn't matter to me, she has a beautiful face and a great body, but on top of all that, she's so talented and classy.

Obviously I already said I think Kate is the most beautiful, but since I'm here, some others I think are beautiful:

Salma Hayek

salma-hayek-picture-6.jpg

ScarJo *typical*

1549_216956734_scarlett2_H095826_L.jpg

I don't feel like looking for anymore pictures, but also Keira Knightley (when she doesn't look like a toothpick), Natalie Portman (who actually DOES look good bald), and Winona Ryder (who seemingly gets sexier with age).

There are a lot of others; less obvious ones, but I'll leave it at that.

kate hudson's the first person to come in mind. she has such a beautiful smile. keira knightley's really pretty too, but she looks so thin sometimes. as for tyra banks, i don't anyone can disagree that she's beautiful on the inside and out.

I bet tons of girls could look like the girls being commonly listed if they had 24/7 access to a personal trainer, hair and makeup crew and a limitless shopping account. Until the playing field is level, there's no point in crowning anyone :D

hm, i'd have to agree with that ;)

Archived