World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i feel that everyone has a different perception of beauty.......... and everyone is beautiful in their own way! haha, really cliche.... anyway, i think barbara palvin is gorgeoussss! along with kate hudson and angelina jolie.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chocomilk

There are many pretty and beautiful women in this world, but no one perfectly pretty . Angelina Jolie is pretty but she has big lips, Jessica Alba is pretty, but she just looks plain in my eye. Aishwarya Rai is beautiful and tall .However if you compare to other India actress, she is just the same as them. 

Guest Lilith1430282444

I think Mila Kunis and Amanda Seyfried are two of the most beautiful women in western entertainment. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWl9a-uo6X2N2mvs1ExFAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHIR-uqhHSXmFjtRcW2AhI guess I have a thing for big eyes ;]
Of course it would be unfair to name one person as the most beautiful in the world because people have different preferences when it comes to race, facial features, figure, and personality. That being said, I know that in our modern society there are basic preferences prevalent in every race: big eyes, small nose, full lips--which Mila and Amanda both demonstrate. 
I also think Leah Dizon is really pretty, as well as Liu Yi Fei, Boa, Hyori, and Kim Tae Hee; Oh and not to mention ALL of the Victoria's Secret models.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm9nQY0z14w1iDLdTPYsximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwMSHSyJz-gGm7_ySBEotimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTTVm8Z9Hm5oAIeYp5D4Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW0Sfz4DetCeVd4UYeudcimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOw-CZ73odexQzuOpBtUa

Archived