Guest zaadee

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stephypham

Jessica alba :P She's so beautiful!

& This may be sdfghjkm, but i think SongHyeKyo is one of

world's most beautiful woman. She's way too gorgeous.

Guest Rosechime

No way why is everyone sayin jessica alba?!?!?...i think shes skanky. >_< Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Um, you just answered your own question. Talk about contradictory.

I'd say for ALL TIME is Marilyn Monroe...but if you by mean, right now, then I'd say Angelina Jolie. I'm always stunned by her beauty. <3 She looks like a goddess, and for the fact of the warm heart she has. She just holds all inner and outer beauty.

I think rather than saying "who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?", there would be less opposition if you say "the most beautiful you've ever seen", 'cause a lot of people are taking this thread way too seriously...

Guest HeffyEnd

Beauty is 100% subjective. Unless you can't form opinions on your own, and you just think a woman is beautiful because other people perceive her to be, of course. I think a lot of people do that without realizing it. Forget about the "perfect" lips, eyes, jawline, nose, richard simmons, legs.. put all those on a woman and that doesn't mean she's the most beautiful. She may be the most physically acceptable by societys standards. But so what? So much emphasis is put on physical beauty.. when it all fades away anyway.

You can look at some one and think they're attractive, hot, cute, pretty.. whatever. But for the "most beautiful woman" you need to look inside as well as out.

My worlds most beautiful woman, from what I've seen

Kate Winslet

kate07xc3.jpg

katewhiteph2.jpg

Guest deportedkorean

well, i'd say there is much bias in this (to ask it in soompi)...

...because most of the girls in here are into their kpop/jpop/C...pop? and culture...

...as well as western culture...

...someone might say pamela anderson is the most beautiful (haha, made me think of borat).

I think Liv Tyler is pretty beautiful.

Jessica Alba is the most beautiful woman, hands down.

No way why is everyone sayin jessica alba?!?!?...i think shes skanky. >_< Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and what im saying here proves it cause you think she is and i think she isnt innit! xD

EmiPark =D <3

Good job on answering your own question.

I think its stupid that there is even the worlds most beautiful women. who cares!!!

^DITTO. <_< EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL. If someone is beautiful..there's always someone more beautiful.

but i`d like to be it :P HAHAHA JK.

Guest lily-chan

This is a difficult question because there are so many beautiful women in the world. But I guess I'd choose Catherine Zeta-Jones. Ever since I've seen Zorro as a child, I wanted to be as pretty as her. She has this classical beauty going on for her.

250px-Z2_Poster_I.jpg

There is also Liv Tyler. They both have this same sort of beauty.

Guest addickshun

no one can ever define an example for the world's most beautiful woman.

everybody's beautiful in their own way,

some visible to the eyes (appearances, fashion),

some you need to be with them to find out (personality, attitude).

if i'm to list one of my admiring beauties,

she'd be audrey hepburn.

why does it have to be someone famous? perhaps there is some unknown woman out there who is physically more beautiful than all of them and we don't know it. and maybe it might be someone who is very normal looking who is just one makeover away from us realizing how beautiful she is? this celebrities DO have professional makeup artists and get there hair done and stay thin, etc. perhaps someone who is fat and regarded as not beautiful by most would be the world's most beautiful women when she loses weight and we see her beauty.

why does it have to be someone famous? perhaps there is some unknown woman out there who is physically more beautiful than all of them and we don't know it. and maybe it might be someone who is very normal looking who is just one makeover away from us realizing how beautiful she is? this celebrities DO have professional makeup artists and get there hair done and stay thin, etc. perhaps someone who is fat and regarded as not beautiful by most would be the world's most beautiful women when she loses weight and we see her beauty.

Guest p_lane172

I think Sophia Loren is beautiful - but I don't know if she's the most beautiful. I haven't met all the women in the world, so I can't make that decision.

Guest sushiwhore

o_O well i think choosing someone famous is easier for other ppl to know who __________ is

hahah but my bf says i'm the most beautiful :o lies ahahahahh

=) but everyoen is pretty in their won way two of my closest gals ell all of my close gals here on soompi are sooooooooo pretty abd beautiful to me

suki, susan, ashley, darvin, shintengo? , etc <3 i love how thye all look

Guest vanggirlie

anyone can decide what they think beauty is...it can be just physical appearance or more than...it's up to the person.

some of the most beautiful women in the world are...in my opinion...

aishwarya rai

mudhuri dixit

catherin zeta jones

audrey hepburn

there's more but i can't seem to remember

no one can ever define an example for the world's most beautiful woman.

everybody's beautiful in their own way,

some visible to the eyes (appearances, fashioun),

some you need to be with them to find out (personality, attitude).

if i'm to list one of my admiring beauties,

she'd be audrey hepburn.

im thinking scarlett johansen or however you spell her last name~

I'm with you girls

Jessica Alba seems.. like she tries to act sweet and cute in front of the media like on the carpet etc.

Then you see raunchy photoshoots of her =|

There is no truth in the term "most beautiful", it's all opinions!

I don't believe there is one particular women that holds that title.

Anyone can believe what they want to, it really doesn't matter. :P

Archived