World's Most Beautiful Woman?

Guest zaadee

Guest L.Li-style

AYUMI HAMASAKI........definately...natural beauty!!!........her eyes are so big..her nose is perfect....and lips are nice and slim~!!!...except shes not tall.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ling_ling

I think Jessica Alba is the most beautiful woman.....shes GORGEOUS and not jus sexy!!!! shea like the whole packages....i go lesbo for her hahahahaha

I don't think there such thing as World's Most Beautiful Woman. lol. Beautiful is a term that can be defined differently by different people. I don't think there is just one. There are many!

Guest graceyoon

i don't want this thread to go out of hand, usually these sorta do, so PLEASE watch how u say things before u post.. and PLEASE stick to answering the topic starter's questions.

i'll start,

Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman?

monica belluci

Is it fair to say that there is ONE Beautiful woman who wins against everyone else?

no, nobody can be claimed 'the winner' since everybody judges beauty differently

Shouldn't women's beauty be based on how intellectual they are?

sure but since it's not 'visual' it's hard to base it on that on first impressions

Why is it always based on physical beauty?

because that's the first thing we see, and physical beauty is usually hard to come by.

Are these women who are chosen, good role models for society,intellectual, or just general figures of beauty?

well since most of the time they're being judged by appearance and not personality since we can't meet these ppl in person, i say the last one

Guest Fashionista*

i agree w/ everyone on that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

who i personally find one of the most beautiful women in the world is Angelina Jolie.

she's stunning and looks like a goddess. she demands such a presence not to mention her caring personality.

but that's just my view =)

Guest HeartJoong

What if it wasn't a celeb or a famous person? Show me a list of every women's face on this planet right now and I'll choose =) But it really does depend on the person's taste xD

Guest rapunzel283

Well, for meeeee, the most beautiful among the "celebrities";

HYORI :D

hyoleec32cryingshirtti2.jpg

And:

Natalie Portman, Gong Li, Marilyn Monroe.

The thing about this lovely ladies is they're not only beautiful in print, but on screen. They have charisma - I mean, you could have perfect features, have supermodel-looks, but if you don't have that extra something, then you're not attractive to me, sorry ^_^

[it's probably why I think a lot of models are hot, but not beautiful/gorgeous o_o, because you don't get that extra element with them (acting/TV/movies).

I mean Hyori is not perfect, far from it, but she just is HYORI ^_^]

Now that's just "celebrities".

There are plenty of beautiful women I know in reality (lol), who aren't necessarily gorgeous, but it's the inside that counts <3

/corny-ness

I don't know but Jessica Alba's plain to me...she's pretty- but no like oh-wow- she's friggin' gorgeous. But I think lots of other women are prettier than her.

Guest predator

Aishwarya Rai is really beautiful.

But I have not seen ALL the women in the world, so I can say that it's her.

GAHH SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS TO LOOK AT. :ph34r:

well... someone I would kill to look like is either Jung Ryeo wan or Hyori hahaha

Jessica Alba is one beautiful woman.

Also, Zhang Zi Yi , Charlize Theron and Honey Lee

but in the end. Every woman is beautiful (:

that was so corny TT"

i LOVEEE natalie portman. <3

shes beautiful, intelligent, and aware of the issues around the world.

but i think horan from clazziquai is gorgeous, too :]

Guest HeffyEnd

I've always liked Liv Tyler, but I'm surprised to see so many people name her. Surprised in a good way.

i'll start,

Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman?

monica belluci

Yes! Monica Belluci is a GODDESS.

Guest leeniie_bayb

Here's a pic of Aishwarya Rai:

aishwarya_rai.ReImage.445.338.gif

http://www.southasiabiz.com/uploads/Aishwa...ai_Cannes_6.jpg

my opinion: she looks like a freaking barbie

technically she does have features that are considered "beautiful" to society: big eyes, full lips, skinny/lean body, full breasts, long pointy nose, arched eyebrows, etc.

She's hella pretty but I'm not so sure she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

Archived