Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest aaandy

FFVIII was easy. I forgot what the items called but something like Aura and Holy War Trial? thing that made you temporarily invincible and aura made your limit constantly raise.

Irvine with AP ammo on his limit did 9,999 every shot for me. So with his limit every turn and temp. invincibility... he owned all.

I thought it had a crappy ending.

I wish they would remake FF3(US) fir the PS3 just in new graphics.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFVIII was easy. I forgot what the items called but something like Aura and Holy War Trial? thing that made you temporarily invincible and aura made your limit constantly raise.

Irvine with AP ammo on his limit did 9,999 every shot for me. So with his limit every turn and temp. invincibility... he owned all.

I thought it had a crappy ending.

I wish they would remake FF3(US) fir the PS3 just in new graphics.

nah, Square-Enix shouldn't revisit anymore past games... its bad enough that they've done that with FFVII and FFX, and soon DQVIII... FFVI (FFIII US) shouldnt have a remake... even if there was one, it wont be as great as the 2D original...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I've played almost all of them, not the one for the PC though :sweatingbullets: my favorite was 8 B)B)

hmm..i played ffviii on demo once on the computer and it was really hard caz i'm not use to playing games on the pc and i'm use to playing it on PS

Guest Take Five

nah, Square-Enix shouldn't revisit anymore past games... its bad enough that they've done that with FFVII and FFX, and soon DQVIII... FFVI (FFIII US) shouldnt have a remake... even if there was one, it wont be as great as the 2D original...

what are they doing with DQ8?

hmm..i played ffviii on demo once on the computer and it was really hard caz i'm not use to playing games on the pc and i'm use to playing it on PS

FF8 for the PC really sucked. the PS1 has a low resolution, so the graphics look "smoother" and softer.. but when it got converted to the PC, its high resolution made the textures look uglier, more primitive and hard on the eyes.

Guest ixjinjoo

anyone here have PIANO MUSICSHEET that i can dl of

FINAL FANTASY 6 - ENDING THEME?

if you do.. please pm me.. thank you!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

FF8 for the PC really sucked. the PS1 has a low resolution, so the graphics look "smoother" and softer.. but when it got converted to the PC, its high resolution made the textures look uglier, more primitive and hard on the eyes.

yeah i agreed too i thought the one on PS was way better

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

^I don't know how some people got addicted to FFXI (no bad intentions) but if it literally takes 15 minutes to run from one map to another is just... GAAAHHGHHH!!!

My brothers' are addicted to this game and watching it still makes me go "GAAAHHHGHHH!!"

Good thing chocobos are handy huh?

Guest M3ForLife

Final Fantasy 1 = Crap

Final Fantasy 2 = More Crap

Final Fantasy 3 (6) = Descent

Final Fantasy 4 = ?

Final Fantasy 5 = ?

Final Fantasy 6 = Look above.

Final Fantasy 7 = Above average. One of my favorites.

Final Fantasy 8 = Way too easy. Level down technique for the win and Quiztis blue magic that allowed to send monsters to another dimension was way too easy.

Final Fantasy 9 = Easier than 8 I believe.

Final Fantasy 10 = I loved it, awesome graphics and blitzball was fun.

Final Fantasy X-2 = Haven't tried it.

Final Fantasy 11 = I hate MMORPG.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived