Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest too late

never played them before ... but i always watch. still good. my favorites are FF7 and FF8. FF10 was okay. never really appealed to me as much as those two.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mistapooh

yeah, they're remaking I-VI for the GBA, except for III. i can't wait! i read some articles on it (III for the ds) and square is going to revamp it with 3D graphics and a mode for the classic game (no stylus use whatsoever) and a mode with use of the stylus (you can even play the whole game with just the stylus) as well as a handful of extras and gameplay changes.

3 and 6 are practically the same aren't they? 3(or did they call it 6) was going to be release for gba, why would they make the same for ds?

Guest Take Five

i'm confused about the 3 and 6 thing too. cuz i played 3 on super nes and then i bought FF anthology for psx and they call it 6. ugh.

anyway, i can't wait to try the FF12 demo sometime...it sounds interesting.

3 and 6 are practically the same aren't they? 3(or did they call it 6) was going to be release for gba, why would they make the same for ds?

yes, to make a long story short

Japan:

FF1 - FF 1 in US

FF2 - unreleased

FF3 - unreleased

FF4 - FF2 in US

FF5 - unreleased

FF6 - FF3 in US

then when FF7 came out, they decided to just keep the Japanese numbering system The 3 unreleased ones were eventually fan-translated by IPS patching rom images.. and eventually through Square's compilations for the PS1 and GBA (and if FF3 goes according to plan) the DS.

i grew up watching my brother play, so later on i got started to play them ^^

i liked ff3 if the numbering is right...the one with kefka in it, but i think its because it was my first game i played! Is this the one where they are going to remake? i hope so anyways

i liked ff7 because of the battle, i just liked how it was laid out, and i liked ff9 because the graphics were always pretty ^^ but i hated fighting in that game

but i gotta say i HATED ff8...i started it, then i found it extremely boring and stopped, however most of the people seemed to like it, so i might start it again

oh and i liked the kiss scene between tidus and yuna...so cute~

Guest epunx99

final fantasy is way cool.... i love it... actually i like the movie most... seventh in particular.... i like aerith and yufie... sadly, sephiroth killed aerith!!! waaahh... i'm onto the game now... ten specifically.... that's all!! :rolleyes:

Archived