Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Whoa, I take it that you are Hmong then :P

Actually, the videogame itself was turned into a movie. I have the original. But yes, they did it illegally.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Whether I am Hmong or not, I believe that knowing something for a fact and tossing out BS is basically BS. I'm not attacking you, I'm explaining for all.

Good day.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

:huh::lol: Err.. all righty.

So... yeah, anyone here excited about FFXII?

yeah i'm exicted but they delayed it again!! but i can't wwait to get it in 2006 ^^

+++

:blink:

we're not suppose to argue about something :unsure: we're suppose to be talking about final fantasy series....

Haven't played FFT myself, but I'm not expecting much from FFXII either :\ Not to mention, their nose are kind of bothering :x

Nothing wrong with it, but it always seems to strike me whenever I see FFXII scans.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Hmm... I'm not all excited about XII either. The previews make it sound very boring. I guess I'll just have to see.

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Not that excited on FFXII either, Vaans Clothes looks queer.

I don't get it since they have created Flying Vessals, airships equiped with laser beams like in star wars, why couldn't they equiped guns and pistols for land battle instead of swords, metal armors and chocobo's and "ARCHERS". I mean if there was one guy with a machine gun, it would own like 20-30 knights already.

It was shown on the latest trailer, I was like .. Hmmm, wierd = |

there are other games im looking forward to... FFXII is not exactly on my wish list... sure its set in Ivalice, but i dont think i will like it better than Final Fantasy Tactics... the only other FF game i think is better than FFT is FFVI...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i don't like the character designs in ffxii. i prefer tetsuya nomura's work better.

yeah i love his characters too! ^^

They're all blondes.... ;)

Well, most of them are...

yeah, caz most of the game of ff the main characters are usually blonde especially the guys

FFX-2's music composition didn't impress me as much as FFX or any of the FF for that matter ;)

Mentioning of music, since FFVII had the most sold OST ever, what are your favorite tracks? Or did you think another FF had any better music?

Meh~ lame questions, but I'm trying to keep this topic alive >___>

Guest Nightmare

I guess, the music sounded different, because Nobou Uematsu didn't composed FFX-2's music . Some guy name Noriko Matsueda composed FFX-2's music. I heard he composed music for The Bouncer.

I love the majority of FF music that Nobou Uematsu composed or was at least a part of the music compositions. Even though I haven't finish playing FFVI, I really love the music. One of my favorites is Terra; its such a beautiful piece. In FFVII, I have a lot of favorites pieces....such as Aerith's Theme, Turk's Theme, Sending a Dream into the Universe, One Winged Angel, etc. In FFVIII, Laguna's battle theme song, The Man With the Machine Gun, rock the house!

FFX-2's music composition didn't impress me as much as FFX or any of the FF for that matter ;)

Mentioning of music, since FFVII had the most sold OST ever, what are your favorite tracks? Or did you think another FF had any better music?

Meh~ lame questions, but I'm trying to keep this topic alive >___>

I much prefer the soundtrack to FFVI... the music in this game isn't talked about much, but it is really great... especially the music from the opera house... hearing the orchestrated version of the opera songs were just great... especially at the climax of the song... Terra's(Tina) Theme from FFVI is probably one of the best tracks in the game... again, listen to the orchestrated version of the song... it is just beautiful...

Guest Take Five

yeah, ffx-2's music wasn't that good. the english versions of the koda kumi songs didn't help either. i think overall, i was most impressed by the music from FF8. 6 and 7 were also great. i don't remember a lot from 10 but it was decent.

Not that excited on FFXII either, Vaans Clothes looks queer.

I don't get it since they have created Flying Vessals, airships equiped with laser beams like in star wars, why couldn't they equiped guns and pistols for land battle instead of swords, metal armors and chocobo's and "ARCHERS". I mean if there was one guy with a machine gun, it would own like 20-30 knights already.

It was shown on the latest trailer, I was like .. Hmmm, wierd = |

I agree.. I'm not digging Vaan's character design and alot of the outfits used. Furthermore, I'm not too excited over the "big belligerent empire" type story line. while it's something you commonly find in such a genre.. I think' it's been used pretty often in the FF series,.. lets see.. FFII, FFIV, FF7 (well replace big empire with big conglomerate), FF8, and to some extent, FF9.

Is it me, or out of all the other rpgs out there, it feels that FF seems to have been strongly influenced by the Phantasy Star series?

Archived