Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest Zerge

looking forward for versus as well.

and also the FFXIII-2 I wanna see if they can make up,on how bad XIII was well not super bad but as a FF fan

it was entertaining enough to play sweatingbullets.gif 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RYUUSEi

For the love of god, let FFXIII go. No part 2, plz.

I keep getting my hopes up for the FF-franchise to rise from the ashes and get back the same charming feeling they had during their glory days but judging by how the most recent games have been, it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

• 3 months later...
Guest NO NAME?

FF Type-0 demo will be available for download soon! *excited*

Final Fantasy Type-0 Natsubi Demo Details

Date: August 10, 2011

Updated By: Squirrel Emperor

Final Fantasy Type-0 Director Hajime Tabata has shared a few details about the Natsubi demo at at the game's official blog.

• The demo will be available at PSN and the Official Japanese Site. The official site version is expected to be uploaded around 12:30 to 13:00.

• The download size is 332 megabytes.

• Natsubi Demo is what was on display at the Odaiba event. The demo included at least 4 stages and 7 characters.

• Changes for the home version include increased enemy difficulty. Enemies are at a greater level then your characters. There is a slightly improved camera code as well.

• Downloadable demo also includes summer clothing items for 14 characters. These can be worn in the final version of the game. You'll have to find clothing for each individual character, so when you're not sampling the game's unique battle system on the costume hunt.

• Changes for the home version include increased enemy difficulty, with the enemies at greater level than your characters, and the inclusion of slightly improved camera code

http://www.ff-type0.net/

--------------------

6034207413_cd7540e614_z.jpg

Play it :D

• 1 month later...
Guest c0lap1nada

For the love of god, let FFXIII go. No part 2, plz.

I keep getting my hopes up for the FF-franchise to rise from the ashes and get back the same charming feeling they had during their glory days but judging by how the most recent games have been, it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

Word.

Music is lacking now too.. :( :( Sigh Nobuo really didn't have to leave Square Enix....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i know kinda late on the news but wow remaster FFX on PS3!! AHH XD so exciting!! i wonder what will change teehee. what about 7, 8, 9?? hmm

• 1 month later...

I want FFX Versus III so badly! It looks so epic!

ME TOO! I'm aching to play it and it looks really different. Hopefully it's the 'good' kind of different because Square's been butchering the franchise. I have really high hopes for FF Versus so it better not disappoint lol and FF13-2 is going to release in a few months lol I'm probably not gonna buy it because the last time I bought a 'sequel' it stayed unplayed for years...

Just wondering, has anyone here seen Dead Fantasy by montyoum. I'll pay to play something like that ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest followyourdreams.

When I heard that FFX was getting an HD remake, man, I was so excited. I know all the VII fanboys/girls want that remade, I kind of do too, but X will be just as amazing!

XIII was balls-richard simmons bad. XIII-2 seems to be heading in the same direction. All us PS3 owners need is Versus. But damn Nomura to hell.

Word.

Music is lacking now too.. :( :( Sigh Nobuo really didn't have to leave Square Enix....

Lacking? Honestly, I think FFXIII's soundtrack is one of the best OSTs in games that I've heard in a while. I found that the game's composer, Masashi Hamauzu, has incredible range and versatility. I loved that for once the majority of the music was orchestral, but Hamauzu also experimented with electronic music, Jazz, and bit of Rock as well; overall the music evoked a sense of adventure (Fang's Theme, Forever Fugitives, Blinded By Light, Defiers of Fate); heart-rendering emotion (The Promise, Hope's Theme, Dust to Dust, Atonement); wonder ( The Sunleth Waterscape, Nautilus, Lake Bresha, Sulyya Springs); and downright epicness (Fighting Fate, Born Anew, Nascent Requiem, Ending Credits). The Jazz pieces were pretty awesome as well (Sazh's Theme, Chobocos of Pulse, Can't Catch A Break). The use of motifs and repetition of melodies really helped to tie in the OST altogether. I find Masashi Hamauzu to be an incredible composer, on par with Uematsu, imo.

And I dunno, I actually enjoyed FFXIII, despite its flaws. But it seems like for once Squenix is listening to the fan and addressing all the complaints about XIII in FFXIII-2, so I have my hopes that it'll turn out good. But yeah, waiting on Versus like everyone else.

.....and my DAMN FFVII REMAKE SQUENIXYOUSONSOVB!TCHESSTOPTEASINGMEANDGETONTHATSH!T

• 1 month later...

.....and my DAMN FFVII REMAKE SQUENIXYOUSONSOVB!TCHESSTOPTEASINGMEANDGETONTHATSH!T

This. ROFL.

Since I don't have the game or PS3, I'm watching the walkthroughs for FF13-2 instead. So far, it doesn't really suck me in, the storyline and characters. I like the soundtracks though.

*sighs*

Waiting for Versus.

edit: omg the ending to ff13-2 *speechless*

• 1 year later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

FF Series have to kick in more action then ever... I really am hoping a new movie of something or anything lol but that can wait! Just really want a new FF game out like now pronto!

Archived