Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~fantasygurl~

Official Final Fantasy thread

which one did u like? ff8_4_1.jpg

Final_Fantasy_IX.jpg

ffx.jpg

WallpaperFinalFantasyXiVisionOfZiraat011 i liked 7 caz it was a really good storyline and tifa caz she wasn't like most girls in other games i love 8 caz rinoa turned squall's world upsidedown and made him smile again!! i like 9 caz of vivi he was my fav.!! i love 10 it was so funny and sad at the same time...aww tidus and yuna make such a cute couple x-2 was okay but i never got 100 so yeah i saw the english version once and the japanese one like twice or so but the newest character paine, was awesome she was so great at battling and my fav. too! 11 i didn't like it that much though but the guy was cute looking, the one from the beg. when he was a little boy and he grew up i always wonder what happened to his sister...

So far, I've only played FFVIII, FFX and FFX-2. I like FF8 best among the ones I've played. FFX and FFX-2 are okay for me, but I find them a little bit boring. But they're cool none the less... :D

i played most of them, but the game i actually finished playing was FF8, FFX and FFX-2.

all of them are my favorite but among them i loved playing FF8. played it three times ^^ love the graphics!

like ~fantasygurl~ said, i like how riona turned squall world upside down.

Well, let's see.... I was playing FFI and FFVI... However, I stopped like in the middle for both those game. But I have plans to continue playing FFVI...and then after that, I'll play the rest of the FF series that I haven't played, yet. (I might as well add FF Tactics on my to play list, too. I did play FF Tactics Advance, but stopped near the end...I got tired of leveling up and mastering every job I could..at the same time it was still addictive.)

I've played and finished FFII, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, and FFX, and out of all of those, my favorites or more enjoyable gameplay were FFII and FFVII... My least favorite were FFVIII and FFX.

My favorites FF characters are Minwu, Ricard, Locke, Sabin, Shadow, Vincent, Aerith, Zack, Laguna, ViVi, etc... the list goes on....

i've played FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, and FF tactics

my favorite would still be FFVII>> really good story

my fave character/s would be... hmmm... quistis!! and wakka!! haha...

my fave gf/aeon/whatever you call them is still shiva!! woo-hoo!!

I've played FF7, FF8, FF9, and FF10.

I liked all of them except for FF9... the story was weak.. I don't even remember what it was about =.=

FF7 definitely had the best story.

But my favorite one is FF10. Not sure why... I just found it the most enjoyable.

the majority only mentions the 3D generations of FF

i think FFVI was the best in my opinion... that game had a unbeatable storyline with a large and in depth cast of characters... with such a big line up they did a good job of giving each character enough background to be likeable...

and FFT follows for me... near limitless character creation with a great storyline and gameplay...

i started playin' with ff7

and that's the best overall

it had the best villain --> sephiroth

and nice secondary bosses --> the turks

but squall is the best main character

3/6 is the best. 7 has a special place in my heart though as my first FF lol. i hated 8. 9 was boring and i stopped in the middle although i'm replaying it now for some reason. 10 was okay. x-2 was dumb overall but i enjoyed the battle system.

HI,

For some reason after watching Advent Children, everytime I do something right I hum to myself the Final Fantasy victory theme. You know the one after defeating an enemy.

Yeah, it's kinda silly.

HI,

For some reason after watching Advent Children, everytime I do something right I hum to myself the Final Fantasy victory theme. You know the one after defeating an enemy.

Yeah, it's kinda silly.

lol... funny... maybe i should start doing that too... come to think of it, it might boost my morale... :lol:

i miss playing final fantasy... so busy lately...

i'm gonna start with tactics, it's my first ff... and it's the cutest!!

i fell in love with FF coz of FF8. then i played FF7. but FF8 would always be my 1st love. haha.

i'm replaying FF8 now. and i'm still enjoying the game. Squall and Rinoa is so cute together.

<33

FF III had the best story line to me.

FF VII had the best block play and it was fun

FF X cuz it look cool on the PS2

FF XI i have nothing better to do...

FFVII is IMO the best and none can compare with it, (sadly the graphics are not as great as FFX or such)

the rest are great, just not as good as FF7

ok i've played 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10-2 and tactics tactics advance

3 and six were the same i think or was it four and six i dont remember cuz 3-6 i never beat T+T i need to get them

anyway

7 had great storyline i didn't like barret or caitsith but loved all the other characters, Cid is just a comical guy gotta love him ahha and unlocking cloud's past with zack was a special treat I loved this game

8 had an amazing cast of characters that all stood out to me except laguna's two partners lool. The ending was sorta confusing, was squall alive or dead, I'd prolly think he was alive but then again he coulda been dead

9 was fun, it wasn't as great but it was still fun, zidane and dagger were a great couple i think and the ending was beautiful

10- eh it was kinda too short for me, i mean characters were great and all cept kimahri but i didn't like how it was short, and the ending kinda pissed me off

10-2 haven't finished yet

ive played most of dem already,

FF7: pretti good story line, one hell of a kick richard simmons game, best chracter is Vincent, cuz DANG! hes jes so mysterious

FF8: my FAVE final fasntasy game, the graphics, the storyline, the chracters. DAMN! Squall = BEST MAIN CHARACTER EVER!, Zell = Secondary best character

FF9: good game, not as much fun as the otehrs though

FFX: decent game, kick richard simmons graphics, kinda sappy, fave aeon wes Yojimbo

FFX-2: game sucked richard simmons! crappiest game out of all tha FF series, onli good think i liked bout it wes the graphics n the song "1000 Words"