.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sparkxchangmin

Changmin likes Gangsta-style???? lol Well I knew that he would like someone who cooks well ^_^

Wow, Leeteuk is sooooo picky! With the height and everthing!

A lot of the SuJu boys want someone cute. o^^o

Love them all! <333

Guest koreanishballet

I thought Changmin liked girls that dress like Anne Hatheway in The Devil Wears Prada? lols

^thats what i thought too

but really, i dont think those boys really mean it! some of those requirements are so quirky (:

eeteuk's really picky ahah

Guest Mickey_89

haha those things

some have high standard

lols no need to read (cuz ive read all already xD), im Jae/Hae/Hyuk gal :wacko:

Jaejae, i love u, i love u, love u, i would tell you that like every min if you want me too haha~:D

tks alot for sharing~

In al their interviews (esp. TVXQ) I find their ideal girls to change a lot.. Lol

So I doubt their idea of their ideal girls will stay the same a few months from now even :D

Guest ohsonice

lmao wow... you pretty much got all of it huh?

hehe its soo surprising though some of them...

like changmin's gangster type lmao

i never thought him like that since he seems soo quiet

LOL. Kang in likes rich girls? xD Interesting. :x & Lee Teuk is toooo picky, like woah. *coughidoubthe'llfindhisideal* :XX

Aww, Ryeo wook's ideal girl is Bada? I admit they're such cute couples. ^^ I don't get Hong Ki's (FT. Island) ideal girl. Qualities-of-a-world peace-miss-universe?? XD; What does it mean?..

& Man, I'm no one's ideal. XD If it seems like I am in some part..THEN heck, the rest is not. xP

Guest Baby.doll

Such.....high...standards...*faints*xD :P i need a MAKEOVER! JK ^-^

but hey...aren't they gonna change they're 'ideal girl' like frequently? heh, i'm being myself ;)

hmmm...every1 they must be refering to other celebs rit? i'm going to match those charactaristics up!!! xD

EDIT: page pwn!!!!!!! "(\'(^-^)'/)" xD

Some of them are so funny, because they're either really practical (i.e. Kangin LOL) or really brief (i.e. Shindong). ^_^

And some are just really sweet, like Ryeowook and Donghae.

Haha, Sungmin. He's still quite picky. But he's so cute anyway. I like him so much haha.

Archived