.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^What about those who don't think about "I would like a hot guy over an ugly guy"?

Some people could really care less about what a person's appearance looks like, so don't be throwing out "Oh! Everyone is shallow!"

----------

although ppl might say that and will act upon that but if they wouldnt be judged based on who they pick.

seriously if a hot guy and an ugly guy both had money, looks, and personality then i DOUBT HIGHLY DOUBT the person will choose the ugly guy. sorry but ppl are shallow.

Guest I like jelly

Actually, I disagree with most replies here, I don't think they're asking for too much or being too picky. We all have specific likes, what's wrong with wanting someone who is pure, lovely, affectionate and cute? those are not impossible traits to find in one person at all. esp when you meet the RIGHT person, everything about that person becomes your ideal =)

Funny how some people said our celebs are being too specific with hair, but you can actually tell a lot about a girl from her hairstyle. Taking JaeJoong for example. he likes girls with short straight hairs, while short curly hair girls are very cute, short straight haired girls are generally more independent and less clingy, Jae is said to be some what of a loner at times, so it's expected that he wants someone less clingy and needy. also straight short haired girls are usually more trendy than others. unless she's a total tomboy, so it fits perfect with Jae wanting a stylish girl.

Girls with wavy hair/curls are usually the more romantic, dreamy, sweet ones. like the type Junsu likes.

Yunho wants long straight hair, girls with that type of hair is generally pulled together but can be wild and sexy when they let their hair down, that's why his ideal is Jun Ji Hyun.

Micky wanted a girl with extremely layered hair? well that type of hair takes lots of work to style, so for a girl to spend that much time on her hair alone, it's very safe to say that she spends a lot of time with the rest of herself as well, which usually translate to she takes good care of herself, and we all know there's no such thing as an ugly woman, only lazy women..so Micky is fairly focused on looks.

Shindong's answer "cute and short", shows that he's a simple guy. However.. simple answers CAN mean low standards. lol. which ups the cheating % at times..

Changmin knows himself so he wants a girl to reflect that as well.

you can also tell a lot about the guy from the type of girl they like. han kyung likes well mannered quiet girls who treats her family well. it tells us that he's a traditional guy who values family & friends, and he's not flashy, more down to earth.

Actually, I disagree with most replies here, I don't think they're asking for too much or being too picky. We all have specific likes, what's wrong with wanting someone who is pure, lovely, affectionate and cute? those are not impossible traits to find in one person at all. esp when you meet the RIGHT person, everything about that person becomes your ideal =)

Funny how some people said our celebs are being too specific with hair, but you can actually tell a lot about a girl from her hairstyle. Taking JaeJoong for example. he likes girls with short straight hairs, while short curly hair girls are very cute, short straight haired girls are generally more independent and less clingy, Jae is said to be some what of a loner at times, so it's expected that he wants someone less clingy and needy. also straight short haired girls are usually more trendy than others. unless she's a total tomboy, so it fits perfect with Jae wanting a stylish girl.

Girls with wavy hair/curls are usually the more romantic, dreamy, sweet ones. like the type Junsu likes.

Yunho wants long straight hair, girls with that type of hair is generally pulled together but can be wild and sexy when they let their hair down, that's why his ideal is Jun Ji Hyun.

Micky wanted a girl with extremely layered hair? well that type of hair takes lots of work to style, so for a girl to spend that much time on her hair alone, it's very safe to say that she spends a lot of time with the rest of herself as well, which usually translate to she takes good care of herself, and we all know there's no such thing as an ugly woman, only lazy women..so Micky is fairly focused on looks.

Shindong's answer "cute and short", shows that he's a simple guy. However.. simple answers CAN mean low standards. lol. which ups the cheating % at times..

you can also tell a lot about the guy from the type of girl they like. han kyung likes well mannered quiet girls who treats her family well. it tells us that he's a traditional guy who values family & friends, and he's not flashy, more down to earth.

:) Those were my thoughts EXACTLY...i mean it's not necessarily being "picky" when we list IDEAL characteristics because quite frankly i'm sure everyone here can list off about 10 characteristics of what PERFECT would be...these boys aren't saying this is what they'll fall for...they're just saying this is what they find "perfect" :)

they kind of picky...but i think they can cause they are handsome.... i think kibum is so sweet!!! i would like to be her girlfriend jajaja!!!! :):):) but maybe they are describing someone they like maybe yes maybe no jejeje

aww that's cute

well i've got t hat half moon for ee teuk!!

and i have long straight hair that sometimes waves at the end..so there's a few ppl there

jaejoongee!! i will always tell you that i love you!

and changmin!!! i speak english well!! haha

donghae!! i can be as thoughtful and elegant as you want..lol

Guest chipotle2104

Yeh Sung want someone like Moon Geun Young? I wish he was more specific....but this thread is fun. And it is their ideal, which probably change from time to time...Are there any other ideal girlfriend/boyfriend celebrities have?

Hahaha... These boys are cute...

But I guess naming and describing your ideal is just a string of words really. When they meet someone they really like, she may very well be the opposite of their ideal, (LOL) but if there's chemistry then that's all they really need.

Guest subdwfreaky

woah..i didn't know the thread has become so serious....oh well....here's one more...hehe....no bashing pls...TQ.

2006247990830878982_rs.jpg

Ji Hyun Woo

-a strong girl. Not powerful and tough girl, but a girl that works hard and easily talks with guys.

-prefer girl with bob cut over girl with long hair

-prefer girl who's younger than him than elder ones

credits: Jihyunwoo soompi thread

better worded than my replies =DD

i completely agree with u 100% lolls

Lol...was laughing when i saw this:

changmin: Dresses female-gangster-style

Hero: A little vengeful

guess the boys love some fun eh?? lol >.<!!!

but however, according to what i had watched [vids] and read in the past, compared to what was found in this thread...erm...very large different??

^^

Guest musicismylifey

what about BIG BANG? hahahah.

G-DRAGON: makes him feel comfortable, loves him, listens to him, someone he can have good conversations with

TOP: speaks nicely (doesn't curse or talk badly about people), respects her elders/respectful in general, someone who takes good care of her boyfriend

TAE YANG: calm, he said he doesn't really care about outer appearances but the couple should match one another, he mentioned that he saw han hye jin once at a studio or something and that he really liked her..

DAE SUNG: cute, chubby girls who look pretty when they smile (hahah what a cute boy)

SEUNG RI: LOL song hye gyo. he REALLY likes song hye gyo. like really. he even sang the kid's song from full house about the three bears and dedicated it to her over the radio -_-

it would appear that big bang is a lot more mature than super junior or dbsk when it comes to describing their ideal types (except for seung ri, kind of)...

because really, it's ridiculous how superficial and specific some of those "ideal types" are...rich? really layered hair? straight hair that's wavy at the ends? 163 cm? -__-

may-b they like to fantasize...;)

my dad's friend is the head of the entertainment company

of hanhyejin. <3

but i said...i would rather meet musicians (super junior, tvxq, ft island.) :)

and i'm pale. but i have always wanted to be tan^^

I BELIEVE ^

Archived