.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fantasy21

out of all the guy's ideal girls, I think I fit to junsu's or jaejoong's ideal the best yay !!! but I really wanted to be yoochun's ideal girl ( though I can't dress like hyori lol )

wow I didn't know Kim hyung Joon's ideal girl was boa :huh: thats pretty cool :P

Some of those descriptions are So BIZARRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so Specific...

like "163cm"

almost each had such specific preferences for hair on a girl like:

"straight hair with a slight wavy ends"

"extremely layered hair"

someone I can wrap my arms around! haha

"skinny"

"FITS BELLY SHIRTS WELL" what the...???? puahahhaha

"fickle"

puahahhahahaa I was laughing so hard with my sister. These guys are crazy! Imagine reading what they wrote in Cosmo or glamour from an american guy!! omg ! hahahaha~

Bizarre!!~~

WOW. i think this is HILARIOUS. i dont think lee teuk will EVER get married if he thinks that waylol im so sad. im part of like no one. aahhahhhahhahhahaha TT.TTWOW. i think this is HILARIOUS. i dont think lee teuk will EVER get married if he thinks that waylol im so sad. im like no ones type. aahhahhhahhahhahaha TT.TT

yunho = Jeon Ji hyun?!?! I can't imagine it.. o_O LMAO. I don't fit anything for these boys. except for Junsu.. but just a couple though -_- LOL.. interesting.

Leeteuk sure knows what he wants in a girl!

Guest saranghaebada

I knew it!!! Ryeo Wook's ideal girlfriend was Bada! Hahaha!

Ryeo Wook was a member of SES Fans Club before and he really likes Bada so much. He can't even talk when he saw Bada... Bada even embraces him and he was so happy...

Bada - Channel V [V]On Clip w/ Super Junior

Screencaps (by me):

badaryeowookbv9.jpg

Guest igarashi

LOL aaww teaukkie's is damn exact holy 163 cm!! hahah awesome! hehe woot i am pretty compatible changmin woot woot xD and joong but i dont have staight hair :( well i dont think he is THAT picky he prolly wouldn't dump a girl cuz her hair wasn't a certain way.

Guest EJvictorian

lols! DANG!! all picky guys! lols. But they are just like girls. ehehe. I wonder if they would really follow their criteria. ehehe. The only one who i said can be not too picky is Kim Ki Bum. Just the eyes and the feelings. That's quite easy to meet. lols.

Guest inspired04

kangin likes someone like jun ji hyun's character in my sassy girl(:

AND also someone with pretty feet LOL. where the 2nd toe is shorter than the 1st, and no veins showing.

[edit] i want to sing a duet with hongki^^ seriously i really want to meet a guy that can well and sing a duet with him~ my dream haha

jonghun's a romantic? awww (: him and wonbin like tall girls? but...they're not tall (they lie about their heights)

Guest Seralibra

Some of these descriptions are kinda silly lol, i can't help but not take them seriously.

- Long, straight hair

- Smart

- Rich

^ You got to be kidding me. Eh?

And Junsu's 'straight hair with slightly wavy ends', Yoochun's 'extremely layered hair' and Eeteuk's 'height is 163cm'... Picky much, no? -.-

Guest sw3etxsarang

it was in a news article that

CHAE YEON and SUH JI YOUNG

both are into ....JUNG IL WOO hahaha

they got bashed for that as well lol

2007090912571210011ye7.jpg

i also was listenin to a radio show..

and bigbang told their celeb idealss....

g.dragon- ivy

TOP -- han chae yong, beyonce (i'm thinkin he likes curvacious women lol )

tae yang- kim tae hee .....very calm, studies hard, pretty face haha

daesung- song yoon ah......... wooo i guess he likes older women

seungri- song hye gyo

137kt9hh1.gif

but i forget who..i'll go listen to come back lol

Archived