.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

This is a list of their ideals. It doesn't mean the future girlfriends/ spouses of these guys have to fit the exact criteria. It would be nice but totally unrealistic. And I don't think they're being unreasonable. Considering who they are, they probably won't have trouble finding girls who fit the descriptions. But as to whether or not they like her, that's a different story :]

Jaejoong likes girls with pretty hands and feet. He's got a special fetish -.-;;

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yooniceland

i fit... some of theirs....

but not eeteuk.

im not 163cm. im 162

im not skinny. but im not fat.

i act cute.. sometimes.

but i think my looks are average.

only likes him???

how is that not possible?

with a guy like him...

but then again if i meet all the sm guys, he has lottsss of competition...

Guest eunhee_lemonade

I seriously laughed so hard at Kangin's, I just couldn't help it.

*twitches at Siwons* .. Belly..s shirts... z_z

HAHA YESUNGS ! AHH, he does like her lot doesn't she?

I like her too!! she's cute >.<

163cm. specific much, Eeteuk!? LOL.

I'm 158 >_>. but I'm happy like that.. *HYOYEON HEIGHT yay*

..@ Eunhyuk .. - White/pale hands .. ONLY HANDS? XDDDD

AAH XIAH JUNSU <333

Anyway, Max. Of course he needs ag ood cook.. XD;

These guys are too adorable AHH!

Guest queenbeans

Teukie so picky. >: (

Rofl, but then again, all of them are. >_>

:D I can fit JaeJoong's description!

...All I need to do is cut my hair..

And dress more student-like..

Maybe KiBum..

But then my eyes don't have that half-moon shape when I laugh. T____T

*sighs

Their preferences don't have to be EXACT, right? ;]

Guest angelbride

uh...no offense, but these guys mostly sound like jerks..

would they die if the girl had wavy hair, not straight?

would it be tragic if she wasn't rich?

it's such a picky list.

o wellz.

but dbsk is better. [in terms of their list...]

Guest x teehee

Er, I don't know about the Super Junior ones, but I think most of the DBSK ones sound wrong o____o; or am I wrong...? I don't recall, for example, Changmin saying that he likes girls to dress like a female-gangster? o___o; never heard of that before.

what about BIG BANG? hahahah.

G-DRAGON: makes him feel comfortable, loves him, listens to him, someone he can have good conversations with

TOP: speaks nicely (doesn't curse or talk badly about people), respects her elders/respectful in general, someone who takes good care of her boyfriend

TAE YANG: calm, he said he doesn't really care about outer appearances but the couple should match one another, he mentioned that he saw han hye jin once at a studio or something and that he really liked her..

DAE SUNG: cute, chubby girls who look pretty when they smile (hahah what a cute boy)

SEUNG RI: LOL song hye gyo. he REALLY likes song hye gyo. like really. he even sang the kid's song from full house about the three bears and dedicated it to her over the radio -_-

it would appear that big bang is a lot more mature than super junior or dbsk when it comes to describing their ideal types (except for seung ri, kind of)...

because really, it's ridiculous how superficial and specific some of those "ideal types" are...rich? really layered hair? straight hair that's wavy at the ends? 163 cm? -__-

gosh these replies make me laugh.

calling the boys superficial when EVERYONE IS SHALLOW. who doesnt prefer hot guys over an ugly guy? (disgregarding whether u know them or not)

please i think IDEAL gfs/bfs should be what they imagine a perfect person might be. i think all of their ideals make perfect sense. remember the key word is IDEAL.

im not afraid to admit im VERY shallow (altho that may not be such a great thing). im actually very detailed in naming MY ideal guy. cuz well hes IDEAL and probably impossible to find as it is.

also who doesnt like rich ppl? i dont get why kangin is so weird for saying rich as an ideal trait. theres nothing wrong with being rich. especially when this world is all very much about money.

also, big bang is more mature [?] oh PLEASE dont start with comparing and crap cuz its just going to end up in NO hes better or no they're better. blah blah. big bang is shallow. suju is shallow. dbsk is shallow. the whole friggin world is shallow. not lets all just be happy and dream of perfect soulmates too.

Guest infinityyy

^What about those who don't think about "I would like a hot guy over an ugly guy"?

Some people could really care less about what a person's appearance looks like, so don't be throwing out "Oh! Everyone is shallow!"

----------

Anyway, who's Park Haemi, Sub?! Gah!

It's interesting how both Hyori and Boa have Kang DongWan [<3] as their ideal type, lol. They're both pretty close to eachother.

+The Suju boy's ideal girls are pretty specific. :P:lol:

Archived