.:: Celebrities Ideal Girlfriend/boyfriend ::.

Guest WillBeLoved4eva

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i thougth you gonna post pictures of their ideal girlfriend.. guess not..

lol.. i dont think they are very picky.. it's all description of ideal girlfriend.. which something also equal to impossible..

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayem7289

The DBSK boys' ideal girl descriptions there are a bit old lol, but I'm sure they haven't changed.

I can safely assume that they just want someone like Hyori lol, since she fits most of their descriptions.

Guest dropdeadgorgeous

F.T. ISLAND

Hongki: likes a girl with cuteness, kind-hearted, the kind that can get emotional and cares/highly conscious of what others think about them. she must have a lively personality but also a pure heart (M.net wanna be my girlfriend ep. 3 quote ^^) i'm sure we can stick in something about being filial to parents and talks kindly to people too. while we're at it, let's just name all the qualities of a world peace activist/miss universe, why don't we? lmao. note the sarcasm~ just kidding XD A celebrity that is similar to his ideal type is Song HyeGyo.

1. personality must be opposite of hongki's

2. no to O bloodtypes (has to do with bloodtype personality)

3. wants to sing a duet with the girl to a song called, "Sarangboda Kipeunsangcheo"

Jonghun: "Everybody is my ideal type," as said in M.net wide Chondoong MV Making (lmao, I remember the MC then asking him right away, "Well, if everyone is your ideal type, then you like Jo Hyeryeon {comedian from heroine 6} noona too?" HAHAHAHAHAHA he laughed and shrunk away) Judging from his past girlfriends, i would say he's into pretty girls (i don't think he has a preference for age) who are relatively tall. he's probably not into the 'cute' thing much, but more of a pretty, mature image. he would like her to be intelligent too. he's a romanticist, so i have no doubt that he wants a hopeless romantic as a girlfriend too ^^ dates with him would most likely include a nice dinner, roses, walks on the beach, and a deep hole in his wallet because he would pay for everything.

1. no princess complex (no spoiled and very self-centered girls)

2. no cuteness please! he wants pure & lovely

3. likes Eric Clapton's music (famous guitarist)

Wonbin: A girl who is tough , he likes them slightly 'yupki' (kind of wants her to bully/tease him, but still have a caring side sometimes, just like Jeon JiHyun in My Sassy Girl), an active girl who wouldn't mind playing sports with him. She has to be good at studying and witty/smart. he's into the simple life, hence dates with him would be pretty laid back most of the time since he tends to not prepare things to impress a girl. he also wants opportunities to show how tough of a guy he is~ hahahahahaha. however, his ideal girl must be able to get along with his close friends well, because he values friendship greatly. if things do not work out, he would actually end up choosing his friends over his girlfriend.

1. good at cooking

2. good at studying

3. good at sports

4. has cuteness and charm

5. must be relatively tall since he's tall

Jaejin: Prefers noonas (then again I'm not sure if he cares), likes them sexy (at least, over pure girls he chose sexy) and kind-hearted. She has to have a slim face with pale skin. Big, pretty dark eyes would be a plus! She would probably need to keep up with her reading because he loves to read books~ Celeb similar to ideal type: Im SooJung (from I'm Sorry I Love You kdrama.)

1. does not like blue crabs, but loves blue crab stew/soup , so pick up a recipe and learn how to make it for dinner! ^^

2. gotta love the red hot chili peppers! (rock band, not those things that grow on plants... lmao)

3. a girl that can play piano

Minhwan: A CUTE noona with lots of 'aegyo' (charm/cuteness), someone who adores his cuteness, and probably kind of motherly too. cooking and cleaning together would probably be his dream date, lmao. most important thing: she has to be quite short in order to match him. he doesn't like girls being taller than him, so his ideal girl has to be in the 160's cm range, maybe even the shorter the better~!

1. under 163 cm in height

2. likes the colors yellow and pink

3. likes linkin park and hoobastank so you can talk about how cool 'the reason' is XD

credits to pockified @ loveft-i

Guest HeavenFive

HeeChul's is wrong. o_O

I saw him in the show YaShimManMan and he said that when his girl comes out, he wants her to have her hair down. He doesn't want her to wear skirts either.

Guest subdwfreaky

Waaahhh...really?....can i share the ones i have too?.... :P

2004384253567243060_rs.jpg

BATTLE

-Actually, these boys..their tastes are constantly changing..the admit it themselves..but these are from 2 interviews..

2004379632238029343_rs.jpg

RYU

-the type who can sing 'trot', like Jang YoonJeong

-innocent type

-if celebrity-someone like Han Ga In

2004341969803222988_rs.jpg

KI HYUN

-girls who have pretty eyes and lips

- of course she must have a kind heart.

-if celebrity-someone like Kim Tae Hee

2004305495028838290_rs.jpg

LIO

-girls with beautiful smiles, someone like Kim AhJoong

-the bad girl type

-(i remember LIo/or is it Kihyun once said he like girls who he can protect..i think both of them said it on diff interview?...as they said. their taste are alsways changing.. :P )

2004347567993249037_rs.jpg

TAEHWA

-says his taste always changing, but recently, like the cute type of girls.

-if celebrity- someone like Lee So Yeon

2004304610571034058_rs.jpg

HWICHAN

-the type who are smart and kind but will not flaunt herself, someone similar to Son YeJin

-someone who only has eyes for him

-(in a vid, the members teased that he like curvy girls..and celebs like Han Chae Young..but he went NOOOOO..hahaha)

2004394246244531303_rs.jpg

CHRIS

-someone who is confident about herself

-if celebrity-someone like Park Hae Mi

Guest simplyKatie.

Lee Teuk

leeteuk.jpg

-Height is 163 cm.

- When she laughs, her eyes turn into a half-moon shape

- Skinny

- Cute

- Someone who listens to what he says

- Wise

- Understanding

- Innocent/pure

- Lively

- Someone who will like only him

i like almost meet eteuks ideal girl..haha

yes im 5'3"

i dont think mi eyes make a half moon

im skinny..

sum ppl tell me im kute...

i will always listen

yes im wise..

im understanding...innocent..yes..

lively..yes...but when im stressed...o..man..lol

and yes to i will only like him...lol....man too bad i dont fit kibums...

cuz i dont have pretty eye..:[..atleast i dont think so...but..

i sorta meet jae's too..but..yea..

agree with u guys...man are they picky..

Guest HeavenFive

Those that I've seen on shows/radios/interviews.

Super Junior Kim Ki Bum's ideal: Sung Yuri

(He was a huge fan of hers during Fin.K.L. days. When Ki Bum was aired on Ock Ju Hyun's radio, she called YuRi so that Ki Bum and her can talk. He was terribly shy.)

10793-2rfse.jpg041020scx3.jpg

Super Junior Kang In's ideal: Jun Ji Hyun

kangin.jpgbreveon93-150x150.jpg

DBSK Yun Ho's ideal: Jun Ji Hyun (Hwang Bo when he was younger.)

(Kang In said that when he and YunHo would just hang out, they would rival for Jun Ji Hyun as a joke. :P)

117247213311392100uf1.jpgbreveon93-150x150.jpg80001582.jpg

Lee Junki's ideal: Lee Hyo Ri

(But they just have a sister-brother relationship.)

287652128_debdd8cea6_m.jpg

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong's ideal: Lee Hyo Ri

(Told a MC host that he likes tough, friendly girls who can show off a feminine appeal at the same time.)

Hyunjoong.jpg0312-lee-hyori.jpg

SS501 Kim Hyung Joon's ideal: Kwon Bo A

(He has told the host that BoA is hard working, and he's attracted to that.)

Hyungjun.jpgboa4.jpg

Lee Hyo Ri's ideal: Kang Dong Won (Used to be Won Bin when she was younger.)

484503030_0ee7a1769f_o.jpgim_2.jpgWonbin.jpg

(I'll add more as I remember and review the clips I've seen.

Guest smile-jw

Haha I fit Changmins the most. XD

- Doesn't admire girls who overreact and dress very special for a certain thing

Well there goes a majority of Soompiers chances. :ph34r:

we're not dogs hangeng..

HAHAHA that was the funniest thing I've heard in a while...literally made me LAUGH. anyways...kibum's standards are pretty cute ;) and heechul and shiwon are pervs

Archived