Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest xtrammieex

i say this every time i read abotu anti-fans....ANTI-FANS ARE CRAZY..its like they have nothing to do with their time..if they dotn like hankyung or any other celeb soo much..why dotn they just ignore it..it has nothing to do with them in the first place

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh! What did Hankyung do to them??? What a bunch of homos!! (*Stabs all anti fans and saves hankyung*) Seriously ppl have too much time on their hands. Why can't they bother someone who deserves it?

wow....that's just HORRIBLE

HOW can they even do that?!?! do they feel happy to hurt a celebrity?!

i really dont get these people...they r so immature~ when they r older..they'll know how ridiculous they were for trying to hurt a celebrity that they don't even personally know -___-"

Guest iheartsteven

korean anti fans seriously need lives. wth!

they could hurt hankyung badly just like they made yunho sick! = =

wow, i just can't believe there are people in this world that are like that.

hankyung is an idol . if they don't like him. keep it to themselves.

like raiseplus said, tis could b exaggerated. if any of these events did happen, all SUJU fans in S.Korea will spread te news like wildfire. they wouldn't keep anything secret. i doubt they would wait until now 2 write a very long, detailed summary of all te attacks. n bsides if all these events r a secret among SM, how did tis person know so well of te attacks? hopely tis report is false n Han Kyung is not being targeted by any1. i totally adore him n wish nothing bad will happen 2 him.

Guest tinatran_

why pick HanKyung, nevertheless, a famous person? he's a sweet, innocent person (or i hope he is), but why him? seriously, anti-fans should go burn in hell. the just have nothing better to do other than make people, including theirself, look bad. jeez, dont they know they could go to jail for doing things like that? -________-'' yeesh, they should pick on someone they know, instead of some celebrity . anti-fans = no lifer's

Guest nad_donad

*THROWING THE ANTI FANS WITH FART BOMB!!!*

They are mentally disturbed!!! Wouldn't they be proud if there is a Korean who really make it big in other country?? Why they don't give th same chance for a person from other country to make living in Korea??

If they don't like Hankyung or the other members of any band....JUST IGNORE THEM, DON'T SEE HTEIR PERFORMANCE, and DON'T HURT THEM!!!!

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Antis aren't even qualified to be called anti-"fans" -- seriously, Hankyung hasnt done anything wrong -- so quit bashing the poor oppa and giving him a hard time. Always supporting Hankyung<3; Antis really need to go get a life-- there's other things to do with your time then hating on an idol/celebrity. Wishing you the best oppa~ dont let antis bring you down; they're outnumbered~

Guest vietshortie

seriously those anti-fans are soo mean and pathetic I seriously don't understand why they are doing this. okay if u don't lyk someone jst ignore them u don't have to go around trying to ruin someone's popularity. u jst make urself look bad and the tings these people do are jst too much ! poor Han Kyung who has to deal with all these craps ! why can't these anti-fans jst support the celebrities they love and ignore those they hate wouldn't that be a better thing to do instead of bashing someone else's popularity ! YOU ANTI-FANS OUT THERE U SERIOUSLY HAVE NO LIFE! i feel sorry for all the celebrities out there who has to deal with anit-fans who are immature and stupid! PATHETIC ANTI-FANS!

Guest bluberri_oreo

why would an anti-fan spend all that time trying to hurt a celebrity? the answer is simple ... he/she has no life! whats the point of wasting your time hating on someone you don't know personally? if you got nothing good to say, don't say it and if you have nothing good to do, don't do it!

Guest fan_girl_91

oh my gosh!!... i'm sooo speachless. i don't evn know where to start and say about this situation. even though this might be a rumor. i think this could be real. you neevr know. but i think the person that really did this to him is crazzzyyyy!!! anti fans are pretty crazy now these days. more crazier than a fan of them.

Archived