Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest lovemickytobits

damn. this is racism!! this is unfair! just because he's chinese so he can't work in korean? he can't be a celebrity?

anti fans, think with your brain and not your richard simmons. hmmph, i dont think you have brain anyway.

announcement: can someone please buy those anti-fan a pig brain so that they wont be brainless and stupid like this. -.-

and the knife/blood in the cake thingy and some poison. gosh, i really want to slap her/him face to face. urghhh!

i really don't like anti-fans.

hankyung, hwaiting!! =)

there's still fans who're supporting you. you're the amazing one. seriously, your cuteness made us smile!

we love love love youuu. =DD

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .dcpro02

omgoodness these antifans are very very disturbed and twisted ! >_< mans the things they say or do or threaten to do are so over the top ! poor guys man they can't even cut him some slack ! it seems that these antifans are so sad and bored and are just lookin for some negative attention from everyone, PATHETIC.

Guest damifino

Please read the rebuttal to this article at

Reply To "Korean Anti-fans Next Target"

v I too am surprised that this thread is still open considering that all the first post is a rumor with no basis AND this entire thread is filled with racist comments, foul language, insults, etc.

And I know that the other thread was closed. However, even if they can't comment in the thread, they should at least read the first post.

they only close thread if theirs an argument! .. i think thats why the last thread got closed.. bcoz a member mention to the mod.. n ask to close it!

antis are crazy! T0T

Poor HanKyung!!!!!

I feel so bad for the poor guy... he's in another country without his family and stuff... like seriously...

Antis have no life =_=;;

Guest disfunktional.

WTH, THEY ARE CRAZY O-O AND MENTALLY STUPID.

Not retarded. I don't see anything wrong with Hankyung.

They're just being racist. And in Full House (SUJU) Heechul

was the one touching him haha. Even if this is rumor. SM

should really try and protect Hankyung. Antis makes me want

to stab each of them in the eye and see how they feel ;D

Archived