Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn if this is true i feel so sorry for hangkyung, i saw him on satelite for some chinese gameshow with siwon and he cried when the host said "it must have been hard for you all alone in korea" ToT

anti-fans are so hurtful! their bordering on racism here!!! don't they have anything better to do!!!

Anti-fans are so insane!!!

WHY HAN KYUNG???

OK, SERIOUSLY, dats juss like us living in the US threatening the korean singers to go back to Korea becuz we don't want them here.

WTF, i feel bad for han kyung. but i cheer him on.

a lot of us don't like certain singers, but we juss keep it to ourselves or tell our frens. but me, honestly, will not go out and criticize them publicly and in the entertainment like dat. dat is juss rediculous and really childish. and to go and attempt a homicide?? crazy?!!! anti-fans in korea are juss way out of their minds.

thank god were not like dat...

Guest xtwasianx3

what the. hankyung did not do anything wrong... anti-fans... REALLY NEED TO STOP. anti-fans... are mentally disturbed. JIA YOU HANKYUNG !

Guest insaynxlilgrl

Oh my goodness. These anti-fans and fans of DBSK and Suju are scary.. It's totally stupid. D: They seriously need to find better things to do and stop making little things out of a big deal. x-x

oh jeez...hankyung has always had a really good image...what is up with these anti-fans...

give me a break about the "stealing the korean stars' bowls of rice" its just one chinese guy compared to hundreds of korean stars...

seriously, these antifans should get a life, rather then spending all the time scheming of ways to hurt people, and doing idiotic things

Guest youaremymusic

Wow Anti-fans need to get a life! if they dont like them then whatever but they out of thier way just to hurt them.... why dont they go obsess (or however you spell it) over the ppl they like? ANTI FANS GO GET A LIFE instead of bashing people just causet hey are better than u

Guest damifino

I reread the Chinese article again, and the way how they wrote it was very vague. It didn't mention where Hankyung's birthday party was so I didn't include a place. However, from the tone of the article, I am guessing that the event was in China instead of Korea. It didn't even say if Hankyung was at the party... but knowing that Hankyung was in China around his birthday, most likely he was.

First of all, OF COURSE IT'S VAGUE. That's how these rumor articles generally are. If they were too specific, people would immediately notice the inaccuracies. But if as you say the party took place in China, why would anti-fans "fowl-mouthing Han Kyung and yelled at him to crawl back to China"??? He was already IN China. Also, this story is according to an SM worker... so now, SM can control the media, internet, and their fans into keeping silent, but they can't keep one of their workers from keeping quiet??? This is getting more ridiculous by the second.

hangengs website - http://www.hangeng.net/ .. is not working now, just see a big picture of himself! it used to be a message board . maybe the rumor is tru..

THIS WEBSITE IS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE. As with most websites, you have to click on the big picture on the main page to enter the website.

But this is NOT AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE... it's a FAN website devoted to Hankyung. Anyone can shell out and purchase URL addresses with celeb names. The only "official" sites Hankyung has are his Korean and Chinese minihompies, his new IPLE account, and his fan cafe... ALL of which are open and working perfectly fine. In fact, Hankyung just posted a message on his IPLE today.

Archived