Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You know that hoodie men at the hospital, when I first watched it, I already felt that the police wasn't even hit properly and they went down on the ground. I had wanted to comment on it because I thought it was just bad acting, bad directing... Turned out that it was indeed purely an act.... LOL.....
  3. @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Lolll I think that they know that international fans are watching. So they written the English words at the end. I’m kinda surprised tbh. Yayyy to Season 2! Hopefully casts are the same lol! 662
  4. New preview for happy camp. Omg!!! He is so strong but looks so thin to lift PXR so casually. Cr: as tagged. @Erafera1, he is looking so yum, sweet, handsome, charismatic and sexy in all those new photo shoots. He is looking better handsome day by day.
  5. Gal , you have a bright future in film making . You need to make more of this . @Ameera AliThis scene was daebak . Haha can’t believe they faked the congressman’s death , smart move . Even the nurse was in cahoots with them . Lol!
  6. I am going to miss Prosecutor Park and her 'Stress' and 'Fresh air' comments...
  7. The Pope scene, they played the Gabriel's Oboe from the Mission theme song Then later the song was sung with lyrics known as Nella Fantasia by Sarah Brightman & the song was popular in Korea, those who can remember the the variety show - Qualification of Men
  8. She sucks and I am feeling sad for working professional actors that have to have with lemons for actors. Who auditioned this bad actor? I am finding myself skipping her parts...fast-forward key can't be fast enough. Aigoo. Why would they inflict this on us with such a fine group of actors? Someone needs to mentor her.
  9. 블랙핑크(BLACKPINK) 우리은행(WOORIBANK) CF
  10. With Love. I was out of my mind that day. Decided to change up the music and make a PSA out of it lolllllll Please watch what you eat people...Before you poop roses okay?
  11. so happy , for the come back , I feel like dancing like SS @sushilicious love the video , need one for my crush # he can do everything better - @triplem hair style is better on my guy than Kim
  12. @sushilicious your video is awesome. ( you’re going to make great movies & shows in the future .) Thanks with much love to @ktcjdrama one my favourite recappers here on Soompi for doing the recaps for us week in week out . I wait in great anticipation for them each weekend Thanks all for updates & recaps Gosh I am feeling emotional
  13. 660 sushi.. be mature please.. wkwkwkw btw after that try to watch HPL ^_* @nohamahamoud2002 yes I am from Indonesia oh that song that sung by old ahjussi this afternoon wkwkwk.. I am a naughty girl in real life so if I catch something unusual and different like that singer ahjussi wkwkwkkw I will laugh even if I am at the party wkkwkwkw
  14. Ra Mi Ran and Lee Sung Kyung will be the next guest stars on tvN’s “Amazing Saturday!” The two actresses are promoting their new movie, “Girl Cops,” which is about two female detectives teaming up to solve a digital sex crime. In the preview, Ra Mi Ran and Lee Sung Kyung stick to this concept and parody […] The post Watch: Ra Mi Ran And Lee Sung Kyung Show Their Girl Crush Side In “Amazing Saturday” Preview appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Announcements