All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh my god! Dan's appearance in tvN reality show is revealed! Looks like so much fun! Ha ha ha.. He's gonna be in episode 3 of Truth or False: The Elegant Life on May 9 at 10:40PM KST.
  3. All For You exclusive model and actor Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon couple attend the 2024 Women's Marathon Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, exclusive models for All For You, attended the 24th Women's Marathon held at the World Cup Park Peace Square in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 4th. About 7,000 people participated in the 24th Women's Marathon, hosted by Women's Newspaper and the Seoul Metropolitan Government, despite the unseasonable scorching heat. https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=247797 More pictures https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/629/0000285734 *** BTW, I hope Sang Woo will be cast in a good family drama. He fits the genre very well.
  4. All For You exclusive model and actor Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon couple attend the 2024 Women's Marathon Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, exclusive models for All For You, attended the 24th Women's Marathon held at the World Cup Park Peace Square in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 4th. About 7,000 people participated in the 24th Women's Marathon, hosted by Women's Newspaper and the Seoul Metropolitan Government, despite the unseasonable scorching heat. https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=247797
  5. The Friday-Saturday #TheJudgeFromHell SBS drama will be broadcast on Disney+. Probably not even with the merger we will have licensed kdramas Starring: #ParkShinHye and #KimJaeYoung Wishing the best for her next drama
  6. I guessed the city from the first sentence but not the drama.... Until I remember I read about a comment that this couple had one kiss in the whole drama that was in this city.
  7. Congratulations Kim Soo-hyun for winning the Baeksang Arts Awards Popularity Award He has earned a total of 5,624,529 votes
  8. 240503 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 240504 CHENLE IG Update "THE DREAM SHOW3🤟🔥" NCT WISH 【Songbird - Japan 2nd Single】 ➫ 2024.06.26
  9. Kim Nam Hee's Life Isn't All Sunshine and Rainbows in "Bittersweet Hell" by Lily Alice, May 3, 2024 5 1 Kim Nam Hee transforms into Kim Hee Sun's on-screen husband in MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama Bittersweet Hell. Bittersweet Hell is a black comedy K-drama that tells the story of Noh Young Won (Kim Hee Sun), a renowned family psychiatrist, who is threatened by an unknown blackmailer. This leads her to collaborate with her mother-in-law, a mystery novelist, to protect her family. Kim Nam Hee transforms into Choi Jae Jin, Noh Young Won's husband and a plastic surgeon. Despite being a renowned reconstructive plastic surgeon, Choi Jae Jin has never lived his life as he desired. Having lived according to the will of his mother, Hong Sa Gang (Lee Hye Young), and following the life plan she mapped out for him, Choi thought he could break free from his mother's world by marrying Noh Young Won. However, after marriage, he finds himself living in Young Won's world and struggles to maintain balance as the head of the family, a good husband to Noh Young Won, a good son to Hong Sa Gang, and the only confidant of his teenage son. The latest stills give a glimpse into the extraordinary life of Choi. The following still shows Choi Jae Jin delivering his acceptance speech after being honored with a Doctor of the Year award. But the next one shows him standing in front of a mirror with blood on his surgical gown and a dark expression on his face, indicating that he had a tough time due to a surgery. However, in front of his family, he appears happy and stress-free. more https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-nam-hee-s-life-isn-t-all-sunshine-and-rainbows-in-bittersweet-hell
  10. Get ready for a special K-pop compilation album from the iconic “NOW That’s What I Call Music!” series! On May 3 local time, the U.S. version of the famous compilation album series revealed the track list for its upcoming album “NOW That’s What I Call K-Pop.” The album, which will be released on both CD… Continue reading “NOW That’s What I Call K-Pop” Reveals Track List Of Hit Songs The post “NOW That’s What I Call K-Pop” Reveals Track List Of Hit Songs first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  11. Kang Hoon is in talks to join Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in a new romance K-drama by lo_ve, May 3, 2024 7 3 Actor Kang Hoon will reportedly return to K-drama with To My Harry this year. According to media outlets on May 3, Kang Hoon will work alongside Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in the upcoming psychological romance K-drama To My Harry. To My Harry will revolve around men and women who will get involved with a woman who is suffering from a dissociative personality disorder. The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of writer Han Ga Ram who also penned the K-dramas When the Weather Is Fine and Han Yeo Reum's Memory. Kang Hoon will reportedly portray the role of Kang Ju Yeon. He became an announcer because of his brother's wish. He is cold to women as he grew up surrounded by men even in school. He is not friendly and does not interact much with his female colleagues. According to reports, the upcoming K-drama To My Harry will begin filming this month. The series will premiere in the second half of 2024. If Kang Hoon confirms his casting, this will be his follow-up K-drama project after A Time Called You. In the Netflix K-drama, he worked alongside Ahn Hyo Seop, Jeon Yeo Been, Seo Ye Hwa, Lee Min Goo, and Jang Hye Jin. Last year, Kang Hoon gained more fans after being active in both K-dramas and entertainment programs. The actor's performance in A Time Called You made a strong impression. He also showcased his unique and friendly charm through the variety programs Running Man and Express Delivery: Mongolia Edition. Kang Hoon started his acting career in 2009. He has starred in several K-dramas such as The Secret Romantic Guesthouse, Little Women, The Red Sleeve, You Are My Spring, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, and more. Source https://mydramalist.com/article/kang-hoon-is-in-talks-to-join-shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-in-a-new-romance-k-drama
  12. Ugawga party too♪ Special feature on Park Hyungsik's couple chemistry ! 〇tvN drama “Doctor Slump” (2024) Park Hyung Sik × Park Shin Hye "Doctor Slump" was the first co-star in about 10 years since the blockbuster drama "The Heirs" aired in 2013, and was attracting attention even before it aired. Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official poster In the beginning and flashback scenes of the movie, her high school days are depicted, and you can't believe it's been 10 years since ``The Heirs'', and you'll be glued to her fresh uniform appearance! Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website One of the highlights is how the two, who were rivals in high school, hit it off over time and their relationship changes. Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website On Instagram, they upload behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot, and it's heartwarming to see how close the two of them are even in their private lives. Photo source: Park Shin Hye official Instagram [Korean Drama Pickup] See the synopsis and character details of “Doctor Slump” 👉https://koari.net/attention/116255/…
  13. Im Soo Hyang And Ji Hyun Woo Enjoy A Secret Date In "Beauty And Mr. Romantic" DRAMA PREVIEW May 04, 2024 by E Cha KBS 2TV’s “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” has shared a glimpse of Im Soo Hyang and Ji Hyun Woo spending some meaningful time together! “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” is a romance drama about an actress who hits rock bottom overnight and the producing director (PD) who gets her back on her feet out of love. Im Soo Hyang stars as A-list actress Park Do Ra, who has been worked to the bone for years by her ruthless stage mom—and whose life undergoes an unexpected change when she happens to run into assistant director Go Pil Seung (Ji Hyun Woo) on the set of a drama. Spoilers Previously on “Beauty and Mr. Romantic,” Do Ra and Pil Seung began a secret relationship while hiding their romance from others’ eyes. However, the conflict between their mothers—who became enemies 15 years ago—continued to escalate, and Do Ra’s mother eventually found out that the Pil Seung that Do Ra was seeing was none other than the Dae Choong from her past. In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Pil Seung and Do Ra go on a bicycle date together. Initially, the couple is all smiles as they enjoy a blissful ride together—but the date soon takes an unhappier turn when Do Ra surprises Pil Seung with an unexpected proposal. As they engage in a serious conversation about their relationship, both of their faces grow dark with sorrow and concern, piquing curiosity as to what Do Ra might have suggested—and what the future holds for the seemingly star-crossed couple. To find out what happens on Do Ra and Pil Seung’s date, tune in to the next episode of “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” on May 4 at 7:55 p.m. KST! https://www.soompi.com/article/1659071wpp/im-soo-hyang-and-ji-hyun-woo-enjoy-a-secret-date-in-beauty-and-mr-romantic
  14. 240503 LISA at TAG Heuer Formula 1 Kith Launch Celebration at Rubell Museum in Miami, Florida
  15. Today
  16. @maribella @UnniSarah I just want to say one more thing before I leave this thread. I really hope Oh Seung-A gets another chance at being a FL in another daily drama. I want to see get another chance at being a female lead. Here is Oh Sueng-A's instagram sharing BTS of the set. I don't remember seeing the first two rooms in Third Marriage. Does anyone know what drama those sets are from? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6VPPHSPqMa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  17. KBS 2TV’s “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” has shared a glimpse of Im Soo Hyang and Ji Hyun Woo spending some meaningful time together! “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” is a romance drama about an actress who hits rock bottom overnight and the producing director (PD) who gets her back on her feet out of love. Im… Continue reading Im Soo Hyang And Ji Hyun Woo Enjoy A Secret Date In “Beauty And Mr. Romantic” The post Im Soo Hyang And Ji Hyun Woo Enjoy A Secret Date In “Beauty And Mr. Romantic” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  18. Overall it is indeed a 5/10. 6/10 for the music- mainly that ending theme- and certain actors. Also the fashion was great. It dragged a lot, though. I hated WIAV a lot. I may do a rewatch of MIAV- another show that quickly went downhill. Did not watch Teacher Oh Soon-Nam, not a huge fan of the lead actress. What I do when watching dailies (or most dramas in general), I watch the first 5 episodes to determine if I like it or not. If I do, I continue it. If I don't, I drop it entirely.
  19. A professor who made a mistake and told me to kneel instead 👊🏻 Doctors' ruined lives CPR romantic comedy 💓 < Doctor Slump > Now on TVING
  20. A professor who made a mistake and told me to kneel instead 👊🏻 Doctors' ruined lives CPR romantic comedy 💓 < Doctor Slump > Now on TVING
  21. @UnniSarah I rate a show according to how much I enjoyed it. This show has a few enjoyable moments and a lot of unalloyed boring ones. I FFW a lot and depended on the forum a lot to know what was going. Yes, I have the ‘need to know the end’ syndrome. The ending is predictable and I am glad the hard core villains WJG and KSR lost their lives for taking other lives. The remorseful ones got another chance. @liyahsbutterfly I am giving it 5/10, it’s not as ludicrous as MIAV or WIAV which had more entertaining moments, this show is boring as we had found long ago because the good guys were slow and unsteady. One which others rated highly but I found it at the same level was Teacher Oh Soo Yong ( edit: Oh Soon Nam). The FL, ML and villainous SFL were mirrored here. The ML’s kid was SFL’s kid. I shan’t be surprised if the writer was the same. ( Edit: Different writers but both are MBC productions) I am going to be smarter this time. I’ll wait for 3-4 episodes and read the forum carefully before diving in or staying out. I used that approach with Queen of Tears which I really enjoyed watching. I am now a fan of KSY and KJW. Don’t forget to recap the next show with Miss otoke. She sounds fun here.
  22. MBN’s “Missing Crown Prince” has unveiled new stills ahead of its upcoming episode! “Missing Crown Prince” is a romantic comedy set in the Joseon era about a crown prince who is kidnapped by the woman that is set to become his wife. While on the run for their lives, romance winds up blossoming between them.… Continue reading EXO’s Suho And Hong Ye Ji Spend The Night Together In “Missing Crown Prince” The post EXO’s Suho And Hong Ye Ji Spend The Night Together In “Missing Crown Prince” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  23. Here are the ratings for Episode 11! . "Chief Detective 1958" Wraps Up 1st Half On No. 1 Ratings Meanwhile, SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection,” which airs in the same time slot, rose to a nationwide average of 3.5 percent for its latest episode. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659055wpp/chief-detective-1958-wraps-up-1st-half-on-no-1-ratings
  24. Here are the ratings for Episode 5! . "Chief Detective 1958" Wraps Up 1st Half On No. 1 Ratings MBC’s “Chief Detective 1958” is heading into the second half of its run at the top of its time slot! On May 3, the new “Chief Inspector” prequel starring Lee Je Hoon wrapped up its first half on strong viewership ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Chief Detective 1958” scored an average nationwide rating of 9.2 percent, making it the most-watched show in its time slot. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659055wpp/chief-detective-1958-wraps-up-1st-half-on-no-1-ratings
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..