[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest IIsanna

I'm in blissful lalala land now~~ I must say, this is the first couple and drama which I did live streaming, can't miss the excitement and anticipating too much! Think I will happily be in Darling-Couple-Hangover-Syndrome for the next few days..  :)) Can sleep peacefully tonight knowing that it's a great ending! A sweet one at that! All our hopes came true! 
Image2_zpsd95fad27.jpg
I must say, not only for the stellar acting of the actors and actresses, the plot of this drama is so compelling and well-thought through. Kudos to the writer Park Hye Ryun! This is one of the many reasons why I kept coming back for more. Pinocchio is a refreshing take on the challenges, pressures and ethical dilemmas reporters face in the process of seeking to report truth to the public and is able to draw good parallels to real-life happenings. JJIANG!

Totally. Hands down. They must've been really comfortable doing it. I'm comparing it with her kiss in FBND, the final kiss there was good as well BUT the expression of Shin Hye here is better, the best even. I can't compare it with Heirs because the closet kiss there is full of angst.. so... it's angsty-ish but still hot and their last kiss on the final episode which I totally skimmed over is really lacking, it's a peck. 

So yeah. Her kisses here, ALL the kisses in Pinocchio are her best. Hahaha!
My ship will kill me. For realz. Hahaha!

@stucked run and hide now hahahaha here is your kisssssu in the closet hahahahaha rofl

Guest missgaara

At least they kiss unlike birth of beauty they only have wedding scene with no kissing scene... so im just grateful of what this drama give... i will always support dalin forever...

Beautiful ending. Thank writernim and all Pinocchio teams. Thank you all fpr recaping this drama faithfully.

Btw how about YR and Cap? Are thye finally dating?

I think there is alliance happening between nosy jjang and yoorae there is a long way to go open ended story between our Caprae

I had the weakest net connection tonight that i almost cried due to frustration...i dont want to miss your live recap @rania zeid which makes me feel like im watching it real time... @sleepykid comments that made me laugh, think of crazy stuff lol @fringe who supplies screencaps which still makes me wonder if she's really watching the drama or spending time doing the screen caps....i feel sorry that you guys cant enjoy watching the drama because of fans like me who cant watch it live but wants to spazz along with the rest of this thread....

And too all the friends (May, Nina, Ina, Era, Lia, Vyne and the rest in the chatroom) i've gained from watching this beautiful drama...thank you...

Indeed ive learned a lot from all the fans who contributed a lot on this thread...from simple quotes up to sharing meanings behind the title of the eps...ill keep them all in my heart ♡

I love the ending of the drama, our leads were given closure and as for us we were given the ending kiss that looks really natural to my eyes...no faking, no acting...

Im happy that PSH had a good kiss here. (Though i cant find myself wishing for more in the future if its not going to be LJS hehehe)

I hope to see you all in another thread in the future.. >:D< =D>

Guest summersunbeam

an-ne-oh chingu.......!!!!!!
it is really the end??? i'm crying.....but I'm also happy since it's a great ending!!!!!! seeing all the photos and comments here make me wanna cry out loud!!!!!! Love you chingu, just a short time but i truly love every single moment!!!!! 
Sincerely,

Guest branwen

This is the first time that I will comment on a drama kiss by PSH. Ho ho ho

@stucked lemme used your sig for a bit. It's convenient, lol. And no, we're not going to kill you. We have a process. You are innocent until proven guilty. Come to the thread for your preliminary investigation. :D

tumblr_ng2gc2wfti1qfakbgo2_250.gifcredit to owner/uploader

For me, their kisses were so nice to look at. It's like breathing. Like kissing each other is as important as breathing. I commend LJS and PSH, and the director and writer of course, because they came up with such a nice kissing scene. The second kissing scene, kinda sucked for me, lol, coz of the editing and because it's just like the first kiss. The wedding kiss was just beautiful. It looks sincere and truly heartfelt. I wasn't expecting a deep kiss since they're getting married. Maybe they're reserving it for the honeymoon.  ;):D