[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Recap

at a wedding store, CDPyung is telling what he wants CIH dress to be like while CGP is telling what he wants KHM's tuxedo to be like.
both looks so pretty & handsome in their tuxedo & dress. CIH asks KHM why he went on the quiz all those years back & KHM kisses her &

tells her that it's because he likes her. CIH smiles & they kiss, smile and kiss more. [THE END]

Cr: @PSH_MYFC
B7ZWUwgCcAAhLwZ.png
B7ZWUaZCQAElTsr.png
B7ZWVTiCMAAPz3X.png
B7ZWrauCMAA-Obt.png
B7ZWnn_CYAA-qEE.png

cr:ddochi  

Guest Vivi Oktavia

Ooh my heart.... tks for all the recaps.. i can't watch the streaming #lagging#but you all save me by doing the recaps...thank you so much..

I just have to say ........

Such a sweeeeeeeeet ending! Although, we will never know if Cap and Yoorae got together *sniff*

Most importantly, thanks to all who provided links, I had a wonderful connection tonight. Finally, after 3 months, and only during the last episode!!! 

Well,..........I'm expecting deeper kiss...But that's enough for me.At least they do it INDOOR. (And both do it so naturally)Finally they have their private kiss.
And I love Ahboji and DalPo.Once again, the intimate scene between father and son replied.First in the Bus, when the Ahboji said he wants DalPo to be himself. Not hiding anymore.Now, when Ahboji give his permission to DalPo, to be in InHa side.I know Ahboji is the most un-selfish person in the world.He loves his family.