♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Talks Fondly of Child Actors in Movie “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant”yuryunj January 12, 2015

During an interview taken place on January 13 at a café in Seoul Samchung-dong, Ha Ji Won talked about her new movie “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.” Throughout the interview she referred to the child actors, who played the roles of her children in the movie, as “her three sons,” and showed the affection she had for them.

Ha Ji Won shared that she was very thankful to the child actors of the movie, saying, “I didn’t take care of the children, but rather, they [took care of me] by letting me play with them. I played games with them. They cracked sun flower seeds for me. During the hot [weather] they even gave me ice.” She then added, “If they pushed me away, it could have been hard [during the filming], but they approached me first, which made it easy for me to get along with them. If it wasn’t for my three sons, I might have had a hard time.”

Meanwhile, one of the child actors, Nam Da Reum, is well known for playing the child version of Lee Jong Suk’s character in the drama Pinocchio. Nam Da Reum was praised for his excellent acting in the first few episodes of the drama, and many are looking forward to how he worked with his co-stars Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/12/ha-ji-won-talks-fondly-of-child-actors-in-movie-chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jiwon's with the kids at vip premiere 

2042522967_033edbf4_zpsd720aa77.jpg

2042522967_285f6daf_zps39796484.jpg

cr as tagged 

English Translation for the article below:

"The TREMENDOUS compliment of "Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Jung Woo towards Ha Ji Won, " An actress that I could learn a lot from." "

During the interview of "Heo Sam Gwan" held on 12th January 2015, Ha Jung Woo gave compliments regarding actress Ha Ji Won's skin condition, " Ha Ji Won's skin (condition) is really great , and it remained continuously amidst filming.".

He said, "Many people asked me whether I had the photoshopping works done for the scene where Ji Won ssi turned out beautifully (as the most prettiest girl in the village) in the film."

"Despite Ha Ji Won's skin condition is just fit and perfect for the role of a girl in the 1950s era, her skin looked too fine to play the role of a mother of three children in the 1960s era, so I turned her skin tone darker instead. She hardly applied any make up too then.", said Ha, laughing jokingly.

The actor then expressed his great admiration towards Ha Ji Won's self management skills, speaking highly of the actress as "an actress filled full with energy".

"Ha Ji Won has a truly innocent and pure personality, as well as having a outstanding self management. She would be always smiling and was well mannered during events such as interviews etc. She might be actually better than what I described just now.", according to Ha.

He then continued again saying, "She would accompany the children to the playground in the city after the filming session ended. Apparently she would be requested for autographs by the passbyers, or even have her photos taken by them then, but she never worry over such matters. Being as an actor, I felt that this is a part of her hat I should look up to.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/culture/newsview/20150112163013307

• Like 1

wow!! thank you guys for all the updates :D :D
I just noticed that HJW is always described as someone who has pure and innocent personality by her leading men as far as I remembered Lee Seo Jin, Kim Jae Won, Kwon Sang Woo, even those far younger than her Lee Seung Gi and Ji Chang Wook, then recently Hyun Bin and Ha Jung Woo added it. #justarandomobservation ;)

English Translation for the article below:

"Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Ji Won, "The realization of preciousness (of the filming) is reason why smiles never faded from my face despite staying up late for filming" "

During the interview held in December with Ha Jung Woo, he complimented the affirmness and healthy attitude of Ha Ji Won. Apparently, her uprightness (honesty) and bright personality that are well known in the entertainment industry is not only exhibited on the filming set of "Heo Sam Gwan", but on all her filming sets in the past too, jazzing up the set's atmosphere.

After hearing these compliments, the reply given by Ha Ji Won while smiling is, "I have heard such words (compliments) before, like questions such as "How could she smile so brightly while giving greetings even after staying up so late until 3 to 4 o'clock early in the morning (for filming)?". One of my seniors Yoon Yeo Jeong, that stayed up late daily for drama filming too asked me, " Why are you feeling so happy even at such times everyday?" while having an hard time filming early in the morning." "

Despite Ha Ji Won never threw tantrums, but she described herself as a type of person that would express her anger and would say anything she wanted to anytime when she feel like doing so.

When she was questioned regarding her litted smiles that could be seen always, she said, "It is because I liked things that are funny from the start." This statement could be clearly indicated to be true from her laughters towards various jokes threwn during the interview.

Ha then continued, " If I wasn't enjoying the (atmosphere) on the filming set, I could hardly smile then. I couldn't perform well if it was something I dislike. It was a great relief since I am affirmative of much things that I liked, and I am really grateful for it."

She added, "As I am the type of person that would felt the significance of the thing even if it is a small matter or thing, so I felt happier."

With the humorous Ha Jung Woo as the male lead and director along with the "Happy Virus" spreader Ha Ji Won as the female lead, the atmosphere on the filming set could be easily be imagined. Ha Ji Won then said, "It was really joyful on the filming set. I laughed a lot. There were some children with us and the director is truly funny. The atmosphere was even pumped up when the senior actors joined us (for filming)."

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150113123007488

Guest jhrbae00

seems HaHa will promote coabm on sbs fm..im not sure actualy, hope someone can make proper trans of it  http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/01/14/2015011400868.html
2015011400830_0_zpsc5fadae7.jpg

Guest BichPhuongHong

Ha Ji-won at CoaBM VIP Premiere~
These photos belong to Korea1023 (Jiwonlove) Please don't modify and keep this to original state.Via Ha Ji Won 하지원1506748_395040393990049_4637362021108985
10409699_395040417323380_602038873321815
1978810_395040413990047_6015506304106061
10917875_395040470656708_530922809668168
10922629_395040507323371_143621322861380
10906580_395040527323369_871336250051237
10896880_395040550656700_282679219637085