Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

February 10, 2014

Gianna Jun Reveals Her Calligraphy on SK Telecom’s Advertisement

Source: BNTNews
e0gh38hdfxibzjj7b228brxuasnsxdd2.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Gianna Jun recently participated in calligraphy drawing for SK Telecom’s advertisement.

Gianna Jun is dominating the TV screen. Along with appearing in hit series ‘Love from Stars,’ Gianna is in various advertisements on TV.

This time, she was starred in SK Telecom’s new advertisement, LTE campaign. Not only she appeared in the ad, but she also drew calligraphy of the advertisement’s slogan logo. A few months ago, SK Telecom once caused a big issue as it starred actor Ha Jung Woo in calligraphy drawing.

After the calligraphy was revealed, many fans of the actress were surprised to see her pretty writing that reflects her image on the series and films.

Meanwhile, SK Telecom is going to release this campaign as a series by starring Gianna Jun and Lee Jung Jae. (photo by SK Telecom)

@lela6130 hey, so have you watched the berlin file? I watched it already :) at first I wasn't sure because the genre but as I was keep watching, the plot just going more interesting. So I would recommend it. Not only because it is an A-list movie but also you can see JJH's different character in that film. She is really awesome in it. ;)

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 19.359375px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun's Beauty Radiates Even in Just White T-Shirt and Denimjun-ji-hyuns-beauty-radiates-even-in-jus
cr http://www.kpopstarz.com/

class="titleNews" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Jun Ji Hyun Worries How She Looks Next to Kim Soo HyunJun Ji Hyun expressed her concern starring in SBS’s new drama You Who Came From the Stars alongside her co-star, Kim Soo Hyun. 

When the two stars appeared together on December 18’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment, Jun Ji Hyun was asked about acting with Kim Soo Hyun again after starring in the movie The Thieves together.
53900002.jpg
“I thought Kim Soo Hyun looked thinner than last time, so out of concern, I asked him ‘why do you look thinner?’” said the actress. “But his body looked so good on the screen.”

“So I thought thin bodies look better on screens, and became more aware of how my body looks on the screen,” continued Jun Ji Hyun. “I’m worried that people might start comparing my body to his.”

Photo credit: SBS
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53900/junjihyun-is-worried-about-how-her-body-looks-on-screen

class="cb b15" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Kim Soo Hyun, “Kiss Scene With Jun Ji Hyun, I Request The Writers”kim-soo-hyun.jpg?w=600
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13218/20131218/kim-soo-hyun-kiss-scene-with-jun-ji-hyun-i-request-the-writers.htm