Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

February 4, 2014
‘My love from the star’ will foreshadow
Source: Innolife Korea
8527_1.jpg

‘My love from the star’ will foreshadow until it ends. SBS Drama, ‘My love from the star’ is received huge love and attention. The cliff where Do Min Joon(Kim Soo Hyun) saved the Lee Hwa and place where he saved Cheon Song-yi are the same place. Also moss of his house represent the condition of Do Min Joon. Also ET which Cheon Yoon Jae was blamed by Cheon Song-yi while he was watching is also related to the foreshadowing. On 12th episode, they had great honey moon in his dream, however he cried desperately in the epilogue. Staffs said “Every scene of our drama is closely related to the ending of it. Please keep watch it and enjoy it. “ [Picture= SBS ‘My love from the star’]

Jun Ji Hyun named the wealthiest female celebrity in terms of real estate holdings

February 5, 2014 @ 12:39 pm

According to the February 5 episode of SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment', Jun Ji Hyun is the richest female celebrity and the 7th richest celebrity overall in terms of real estate holdings.

It was revealed that a building she owns in Nonhyeon-dong has a considerable market value of 15 billion won (~ $14 million USD)!  A property expert said, "After Jun Ji Hyun purchased this, the commercial world became so invigorated that the price increased around two times the original."

In 2013, she also purchased another building this time in Ichon-dong for 5 billion won (~ $4.6 million USD).  The monthly rental fees for these two buildings would be 60 million won (~ $55,000 USD)!

The list also revealed that Lee Soo Man was the wealthiest celebrity in terms of real estate holdings with a market value of around 56 billion won (~ $52 million USD), followed by Seo Taiji, Yang Hyun Suk, and Rain.  

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/jun-ji-hyun-named-the-wealthiest-female-celebrity-in-terms-of-real-estate-holdings#axzz2sOJ1qaot

jun-ji-hyun_1391619437_realestateranking

February 6, 2014
Jeon Ji-hyun Boosts Fashion Sales
Source: The ChosunIlbo
2014020601552_0.jpg

The Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics store in the Gangnam branch of Shinsegae Department Store was baffled recently when it ran out of a line of lipstick costing a cool W40,000 (US$1=W1,078). 
The store brought in another 1,400 sticks of No. 52 just before the Lunar New Year holidays last week, but even those supplies were snapped up by customers who had ordered in advance. 
Altogether the one store sold 2,577 No. 52 lipsticks, generating W100.3 million in sales. A Shinsegae spokesman called the earnings "unprecedented."
The reason apparently was Jeon Ji-hyun, who wears the lipstick in the TV soap "My Love from the Star." 
Department stores across the country have run out of the product, and inventory at Yves Saint Laurent headquarters in France have also apparently run dry due to surging orders from Korea.
The craze goes beyond lipstick. Fashion brand ShesMiss is also seeing sales surge because Jeon wore a winter coat from the brand in a recent episode.
Lee Ha-young at ShesMiss said, "After the program aired, all 2,500 of the coats that were in stock at our stores nationwide sold out in just 10 days."
At the main Lotte Department Store branch in downtown Seoul, 140 of the brand's women's trench coats sold out in just three days, compared to just two or three sold per day. Last month, ShesMiss signed a contract with Jeon to make her the poster girl for its products, the first time the company has hired a Korean celebrity. 
Meanwhile, apparel maker Handsome saw a similar phenomenon after Jeon appeared in a show wearing one of its products. Sales of the outfit quadrupled. 
Park Soon-min at Shinsegae Department Store said, "People have always tried to emulate celebrities, but the surge in sales caused by Jeon Ji-hyun is unprecedented." Park added that customers are willing to buy products that look similar to the ones she has been seen wearing on air. 

February 6, 2014
TV Soap Catapults Kid's Book to Top of Bestseller List
Source: The ChosunIlbo
A children's book that languished in obscurity for five years has become a late-blooming bestseller thanks to being featured in a popular TV series.
2014020600555_0.jpg

"The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" by Kate DiCamillo sold 100,000 copies in just one month here since it made an appearance on SBS show "My Love from the Star" on Jan. 1. 
In the episode, lead actor Kim Soo-hyun was seen reading the book, immediately propelling it to the top of the bestseller lists in major bookstores afterwards. 
Park Ji-eun, editor in chief at Biryongso, the publisher of the Korean translation, on Sunday said sales of the book surpassed 100,000 during the lunar New Year's holidays.
Another remarkable thing is that 18 percent of the sales of this book in January at leading online bookstore Yes24 came through the mobile site, nearly twice the 11.5 percent average of other books. 
The percentage shot up to 30 percent between 10 and 11 p.m., the time when "My Love from the Star" airs. It seems that many people spontaneously bought the book on their smartphone while watching TV. 
The book tells the story of a cold porcelain rabbit named Edward Tulane who discovers the meaning of true love. The theme echoes the series, which is a fantasy romance between an actress and an alien.
DiCamillo is a two-time winner of the Newbery Medal, a top prize for children's literature. "Edward Tulane" was first published in Korean in 2009 but it failed to appeal to readers here. The sudden craze was led by women in their 30s and 40s, with women making up 72 percent of customers.
Critic Han Mi-hwa said, "It's a pity that it's so difficult to draw attention to books without the help of TV or films, because they're much more subtle in depicting emotions and characters, and they still deserve attention in a culture dominated by visual media."

February 7, 2014
‘Man From the Star’ Gianna Jun’s Mustang Fashion That Brightens the Kiss Scene
Source: BNTNews
h30znv6ifdnkk9q1y3gpar8rso2ibp0i.png
[by Sunghee Park] In SBS drama ‘Man From the Star,’ Do Min Joon(Kim Soo Hyun) and Chun Song Yi (Gianna Jun) presented the kiss scene, preannouncing the upcoming romance..
On that day, Do Min Joon used his supernatural power to turn all the lights in the shooting set, creating beautiful scene. In this scene, Chun Song Yi flourished even more with her white color mustang coat on. 
As soon as the episode ends, ‘Gianna Jun’s Mustang Coat’ and ‘Do Min Joon- Chun Song Yi Kiss Scene,’ became the popular search words. 
Meanwhile, the mustang coat, which Gianna Jun wore on the day of Kiss Scene, is known as the product from DKNY. (photo by SBS drama ‘Man From the Star)

The first time I known her is through My Sassy Girl..but, to be honest I've only known her really well when watching Windstruck and Daisy.. what a sad movies!! :((Now, that I'm currently following You Who Came from The Star, I have started to like her..She made me cries really hard in Winstruck and Daisy.. Yet I laughed so hard watching her in YWCFTS..She's really a talented actress.. I love that she' so versatile in her characteristic.. her role in this drama is quite comical and she nailed it..I know that she has established herself as a movie actress, but I think she should do more dramas in the future..Including The Thieves, I have watched in total 4 of her movies but I've become her fans only after watching her new drama..Probably because compared to movie, drama felt more close to the audiences..I hope to see her collaboration in the future with Hyun Bin, Song Seunghoon or Lee Min Ho..I really wished, she can reunited back with Jang Hyuk or Chan Tae Hyun for any comedy project in the future..Too bad they didn't have happy ending together before this because both of these actors have great chemistry with her..I mean it's possible right.. She didn't end up together with Kim Soo Hyun in The Thieves, but because of their great chemistry,  they've been paired once again.Her previous movies always have sad ending or open ending.. I hope this time, she can have a proper happy ending..

I really like her in this rom-comimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHo9lB6I65FXTuh9n8L3X

Then, she made me cries in these movies :412BdtwOyCL.jpg tumblr_inline_mkjphaBp4t1qz4rgp.jpg

She has great chemistry with Kim Soohyun and she's so witty in this movie:220px-Thethieves.jpg

But, she's freakin awesome and funny in her latest drama :w3.jpg

Can anyone suggest to me her best movies.. but I wanna watch Berlin File, but I'm not sure wether it suits my taste.. Anyone has watch it??