Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

Director Kim Jong Ha’s Decease, Jo In Sung “I can’t stare at his photo right now. I feel so sorry.”

Actor Jo In Sung visited Kim Jong Ha PD’s mortuary, and expressed his shock and grief.

On the 23rd, Jo In Sung visited Kim Jong Ha PD’s mortuary in Seoul Asan Hospital, “It breaks my heart to bid farewell to an old friend.” 

In a short interview afterwards, he stated, “I appeared in ‘Daemung’in the very earliest stage of my career. Sonsaeng nim (teacher) was the director. And our fate continued as I joined ‘Spring Day’. It was produced by Director Kim’s ‘Kim Jong Ha Production Company’. I was a total rookie when I joined ‘Daemung’. Director nim encouraged me to do well regardless of my clumsiness as an actor. He offered so many great advices to me. He was like a mountain that I could lean against, a father to me.”

He added, “I was a rookie back then, and was not able to have many thorough conversations with him. I met director nim recently during a filming. I’m so regretful that we didn’t talk longer. I am very sorry that I didn’t contact and visit director Kim regularly.”

Like what Jo In Sung mentioned, the two had special fate between them. Jo In Sung solidified his position as an awesome actor of more than just good looks through ‘Spring Day’ in 2005. Back then, director Kim constantly praised Jo In Sung, “He’ll be a big star in the future,” expressed his anticipation for Jo In Sung’s acting career.

Guest jissweet

Birthday gifts for In Sung from Vietnamese fans @kites.vn:
1. SPECIALFMV for In Sung oppa 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cmeCxNKSd2w

2. Clip: All kinds of smile of our In Sung by nhungpe_kute

FGnNMYZ.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@jissweet, thank you so much for posting the music video. You did the music video, right? Beautiful lyrics.

Happy birthday to J oppa. :)

Guest jissweet

A letter from a Chinese fan for Insung. Such a long letter but it exactly tells what I have been thinking :). Wish that our In Sung could read it! 
wmm0.jpg
lawj.jpg
xtqq.jpg
gbs2.jpg
3cdv.jpg
ptg9.jpg
pyp9.jpg

Below is the whole set of gifts she mentioned in the letter:moRguAw.jpg
Source: baidu

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung ah! It's the first time I'm celebrating your bday with you. Hope there are many more to come!
bffbf217jw1e734sng49ij20g405wweu.jpg

class="content-title"Jo In Sung on PD Kim Jo Hak’s Death: “He Was Like A Father to Me”

Jo In Sung on PD Kim Jo Hak’s Death: “He Was Like A Father to Me”

After it was confirmed by police officials a few days ago that PD Kim Jo Hak had committed suicide, colleagues, actors and fans have been grieving his unexpected death. It appears that the director was held under the suspicion of fraud, embezzlement and failing to pay the cast members of “Faith.” Close friends like actor Jo In Sung, have especially been impacted by the sudden loss of a dear friend. 

On July 27, Jo In sung was interviewed by KBS 2TV‘s “Entertainment Weekly” at PD Kim Jo Hak’s funeral hall about what kind of person Kim Jo Hak was to him.

Jo In Sung replied, “He was like a mountain of support for me. The fact that he suddenly did this out of the blue really shocked me. He was like a father to me. He taught me so much and I was able to learn a lot from him. It really kills me.”

Jo In Sung first worked with PD Kim Jo Hak back in 2002 on drama, “The Great Ambition.”

credit : soompi news

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung’s Philosophy

All original trans credit to insungchina.com

Compiled by: 吾神崔小花 

English translation: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

[The compiler is my BFF in this fandom, and I'm really glad she made this post. It's so heart-warming. Unni is a lurker here, I hope she can see this! Saranghae, unni!! ]

Competition, aging, hiatus, choice making, life aim, and more. Let us read those enlightening words from the one who fell in love with The Four Books and Five Classics in his Air Force days. Hope everyone can be a calm and inspiring role model for many just like In Sung. #HappyBirthdayJoInSung

bffbf217jw1e73l19jrk8j21160rsgph.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1j717yj211b0rsdj5.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1hshxmj20zy0ryaf1.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1gfj2zj20ru160tds.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1f1jnuj21c00rtjw5.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1dlknvj214n0rugr1.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1ay6rjj216j0rwwjj.jpg

bffbf217jw1e73l1ce8bpj21940rw442.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung Mentioned in Korean Dramas

It's the Eng Ver. of the pic I posted on the previous page. It's HUGE!! Remeber to enlarge it to view all the details. It's 5000x3700 large. *WHAT*
bffbf217jw1e749hoq1oqj21kw16l1id.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

TBS Hallyu Select Channel TWTWB Trailer
Highlight at the end.
http://youtu.be/18VtcWjxVvo

KNTV TWTWB Fan Meeting Teaser
It will be broadcasted on the 11th. And the interviews on the 5th on Channel BS11. 
http://youtu.be/v8nF3IJ6RJE

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung on set filming for Parkland fall collection.
b51e9309jw1e753yc5vz3j20qo0jfwfh.jpg

b51e9309jw1e753y9cn2wj20rs0k93zu.jpg

Soju
b51e9309jw1e753z55bcej20jg0jg41x.jpg

Cr: facebook via insungchina.com