(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@attica, my favourite part for ep 14 was GuiGui' performance and when she gave a firm "yes" and said "saranghe" to Taec. Like what Taec said it is really hard to forget. I also like the part where GuiGui told Taec she will be angry if there are other girls around him and she will be watching him all the time and Taec smiled & replied ok...just like the husband is obeying to his wife order...hahaha...like @angelangie said earlier..it's a promise that they have made before saying goodbye. One more scene which I wont forget is when Taec said they are lacking of romantic scene in their relationship and wished to do that. I was touched when he said that...he actually knows and is aware of this..... ;) =D> :)>-

Guest tamah

@attica. Hi. I agreed that ep.14 is a sad especially seeing GG's tears, but this ep.does have many special moments.My favoourites parts are,

Sweet moments:

* Her event to TY (love the dance performance of their love song. now whenever I listen to their love song, I'll remember her affection dance with the two penguins, and the penguins will remind me of TY and his wedding attire).

* Reading of her card

* TY's tender concern expressions whenever he see GG's teary eyes

* GG's stealing glances at TY when he isn't looking (the train station)

* signature piano dance

* when they returned home (their exhange of words in each other's languages (she said sorry to his robots, and he said difficult? in chinese after playing the piano).

The these two parts i find interesting,

* When TY was repeatly calling out of GG after he purchased their dinner (sound like he is calling his pet (OK cat), kitty where are you? kitty where are you?

* I like the GG's screem right when the roster coast about to drop and right after she said "I love you oppa" (like she is going to die from the drop).

There plenty more, these are few that came to mind.

I don't know how GG can look so pretty and cute while crying.  Once thing I'm very curious about GG's action right before she eats her food. She has to smell it? Why? Is there a story connected to this behavior of hers?

Got to get some zzzz. Good nite.

Computer power Off.

Guest Iulia Stefania

marshymellow said: First time posting here!

Anyway I've been reading alot of mentions in regards to the live 2pm's "Come back when you hear this song" on 7/5/2013 Music Bank performance. The part for Taecyeon's rap with "Mianhae geurigo saranghae."

It wasn't clear for the audio itself to determine if he actually said "geurigo" or "gui gui".. so I did mr removed and slowed down the tempo a bit.. I'm very sure he said Gui Gui for that live performance.

Here is the link I uploaded, you can just click "listen": http://www.mediafire.com/?z1eo95p1dd29wn8

Your thoughts?

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@attica. Hi. I agreed that ep.14 is a sad especially seeing GG's tears' date=' but this ep.does have many special moments.My favoourites parts are,Sweet moments: * Her event to TY (love the dance performance of their love song. now whenever I listen to their love song, I'll remember her affection dance with the two penguins, and the penguins will remind me of TY and his wedding attire). * Reading of her card  * TY's tender concern expressions whenever he see GG's teary eyes * GG's stealing glances at TY when he isn't looking (the train station) * signature piano dance * when they returned home (their exhange of words in each other's languages (she said sorry to his robots, and he said difficult? in chinese after playing the piano). The these two parts i find interesting, * When TY was repeatly calling out of GG after he purchased their dinner (sound like he is calling his pet (OK cat), kitty where are you? kitty where are you? * I like the GG's screem right when the roster coast about to drop and right after she said "I love you oppa" (like she is going to die from the drop).There plenty more, these are few that came to mind.I don't know how GG can look so pretty and cute while crying.  Once thing I'm very curious about GG's action right before she eats her food. She has to smell it? Why? Is there a story connected to this behavior of hers?Got to get some zzzz. Good nite.Computer power Off. [/quote']

i think its guigui's habit,, she always sniff something before she eat...

in ep 5 she feeding kwanghee

breakfast in jejudo,,,

etc

i hope you understand my english :).

Guest chu3x

@chu3xI've read your fanfic update....but...  why do you have to have a cliff hanger like that??? wae???Aishhh chincha! now I have to wait if he called her or not! Aiishhh chincha! It's stressing me out...I need a cookie to smash!Ok Taec! then smash the cookie =))

Im going to post another chapter today hahaha xD sorry if the chapter ends like that xD

Guest karole

Lmangla said: karole said: I really cant stop crying  :(( :(( :((. Honestly I'm really sad !!!!! I should be happy since tonite my hubby and I are going to celebrate our 12th yrs wedding anniversary. My hubby saw me crying he asked .....was the show really sad???...I wish TaecGui and HongMina couples nothing but love and all the happiness in this world!!!! :x :x :\">

Guest happytg520

fanfromsoutheastasia said: GUYS, This episode is just too sad to handle. The END is NEAR and we can't do anything about it.  :(:(( :((
But our ship will forever float no matter what
Guys, remember @angielangie's post. If you all are still interested about the video we can dedicate to TaecGui. TO LET TAECGUI KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR FANS
You can SUBMIT either of the following:1. if you are video shy or camera shy, you can send a PICTURE with a landmark of your location. You can write a message to make it personal.2. if you are not camera shyPICTURE with yourself and write a message 3. if you are video shy and you prefer a video, you can send a VIDEO clip of your location and a message (voice background)4. if you're not video shya VIDEO clip of yourself giving a message to TAECGUI 5. if you are not video shy and not too good in messages, you can send a VIDEO lip-syncing the 'I LOVE YOU' song.6. and if you are camera shy and not good in messages, then you can send a VIDEO clip of anywhere near your place with interesting sites.
*remember videos should be 10 secs only. 
I would appreciate guys if you could send me some videos lip-syncing the 'I LOVE YOU' song. :D :D :D
If you are worried with your identity, you can use other nickname. Everything will be confidential.
email them to alyssa_jp381@yahoo.comDEADLINE: July 15, 2013
Update: so far 5 fans submitted :) :) :)Video will be uploaded after episode 15.

Guest gingermianbao

Just wanna ask if anyone has seen a Taecgui MV made with 2PM's song 'Comeback When You Hear This Song"?
I mean, isn't it just weird that no one used that song?? 
Haha, the song is literally Taec regretting his decision and asking 'her' to comeback. 
Do post up the link up here if such a MV does exist!!
Lyrics (Eng translation) 

Come back when you hear this song

I didn’t know when you were with me
I didn’t know even after you left
But after time passed, I finally realized

No matter who I met
I kept thinking about you
So I kept getting scared
Because it seemed like a mistake to let you go

What do I do? After all this time
I am regretting that I let you go
I’m not confident that I can change your mind after making you cry but
Give me one more chance

Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

I’m sorry so come back
I’m regretting so come back

How far did you go?
Did your heart already turn around?
Your heart that was hurt because of me
Did it harden?

What do I do? After all this time
I am regretting that I let you go
I’m not confident that I can change your mind after making you cry but
Give me one more chance

I’m sorry so come back

Baby stop – come back to me, you know I only have you
I know I did you wrong, you’re right
As soon as you left me, this longing grew and my emotions rose up
Now I only know you alone
I don’t know why I didn’t say this for all this time
I’m sorry and I love you

I’m sorry so come back

Guest xybershock

yc1130 said:

This MV is edit to a brand new sad story, be care of yourself before you watch it......

it's might made you feel sad......but it's just a story.....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_fierHQvk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest ShermaineL

Yes, yes you are right, I have  repeat the esp  concentrate more on the  glass reflection 

and saw  Tace went up to stage to fetch her down, 

The camera should have shown that part when Tace went up.   SO  SAD    ....

Guest xybershock

tamah said:

@attica. Hi. I agreed that ep.14 is a sad especially seeing GG's tears, but this ep.does have many special moments.My favoourites parts are,

Sweet moments:

* Her event to TY (love the dance performance of their love song. now whenever I listen to their love song, I'll remember her affection dance with the two penguins, and the penguins will remind me of TY and his wedding attire).

* Reading of her card

* TY's tender concern expressions whenever he see GG's teary eyes

* GG's stealing glances at TY when he isn't looking (the train station)

* signature piano dance

* when they returned home (their exhange of words in each other's languages (she said sorry to his robots, and he said difficult? in chinese after playing the piano).

The these two parts i find interesting,

* When TY was repeatly calling out of GG after he purchased their dinner (sound like he is calling his pet (OK cat), kitty where are you? kitty where are you?

* I like the GG's screem right when the roster coast about to drop and right after she said "I love you oppa" (like she is going to die from the drop).

There plenty more, these are few that came to mind.

I don't know how GG can look so pretty and cute while crying.  Once thing I'm very curious about GG's action right before she eats her food. She has to smell it? Why? Is there a story connected to this behavior of hers?

Got to get some zzzz. Good nite.

Computer power Off.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

yc1130 said:

This MV is edit to a brand new sad story, be care of yourself before you watch it......it's might made you feel sad......but it's just a story.....

OMO, They both died??? *hiks*

i cant open the link from my phone...

what the titke of that video?

i'll find it myself

Guest xybershock

avrilcassiopeia said:

xybershock

wrote:

»

yc1130 said:<br />

This MV is edit to a brand new sad story, be care of yourself before you watch it......it's might made you feel sad......but it's just a story.....<br />

<br />

<br />

Guest xybershock

xybershock said: avrilcassiopeia said:

xybershock

wrote:

»

yc1130 said:<br />

This MV is edit to a brand new sad story, be care of yourself before you watch it......it's might made you feel sad......but it's just a story.....<br />

<br />

<br />

happytg520 said: fanfromsoutheastasia said: GUYS, This episode is just too sad to handle. The END is NEAR and we can't do anything about it.  :(:(( :((
But our ship will forever float no matter what
Guys, remember @angielangie's post. If you all are still interested about the video we can dedicate to TaecGui. TO LET TAECGUI KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR FANS
You can SUBMIT either of the following:1. if you are video shy or camera shy, you can send a PICTURE with a landmark of your location. You can write a message to make it personal.2. if you are not camera shyPICTURE with yourself and write a message 3. if you are video shy and you prefer a video, you can send a VIDEO clip of your location and a message (voice background)4. if you're not video shya VIDEO clip of yourself giving a message to TAECGUI 5. if you are not video shy and not too good in messages, you can send a VIDEO lip-syncing the 'I LOVE YOU' song.6. and if you are camera shy and not good in messages, then you can send a VIDEO clip of anywhere near your place with interesting sites.
*remember videos should be 10 secs only. 
I would appreciate guys if you could send me some videos lip-syncing the 'I LOVE YOU' song. :D :D :D
If you are worried with your identity, you can use other nickname. Everything will be confidential.
email them to alyssa_jp381@yahoo.comDEADLINE: July 15, 2013
Update: so far 5 fans submitted :) :) :)Video will be uploaded after episode 15.

Guest xybershock

Hi...I've been trying to download GWGM (end sub) using keepvid. So far, no prob but ep.5 won't let me dwld. I've tried from dailymotion, wondergeneration, kshownow. Anyone know how to dwld and which app is the easiest to use coz I'm not a computer whiz (you see). I really wanted to save GWGM in my laptop. Must be English Sub too, my chinese recognition is very limited. Thanks fellow shippers, xoxoxo!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

xybershock said:

avrilcassiopeia said:

xybershock wrote: »

yc1130 said:

This MV is edit to a brand new sad story, be care of yourself before you watch it......it's might made you feel sad......but it's just a story.....

i cant open the link from my phone...

what the titke of that video?

i'll find it myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_fierHQvk&feature=player_embedded

(full version) taecyeon and guigui couple택연귀귀taecgui離別後愛이별후 애

ooo... thank you

heeeooollll,,,, that fmv is SOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD

TAECGUI SHOULD BE PAIRED IN DRAMA TOGETHER ♡♡♡

xybershock said: Hi...I've been trying to download GWGM (end sub) using keepvid. So far, no prob but ep.5 won't let me dwld. I've tried from dailymotion, wondergeneration, kshownow. Anyone know how to dwld and which app is the easiest to use coz I'm not a computer whiz (you see). I really wanted to save GWGM in my laptop. Must be English Sub too, my chinese recognition is very limited. Thanks fellow shippers, xoxoxo!

xybershock said: Hi...I've been trying to download GWGM (end sub) using keepvid. So far, no prob but ep.5 won't let me dwld. I've tried from dailymotion, wondergeneration, kshownow. Anyone know how to dwld and which app is the easiest to use coz I'm not a computer whiz (you see). I really wanted to save GWGM in my laptop. Must be English Sub too, my chinese recognition is very limited. Thanks fellow shippers, xoxoxo!

Archived