(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@tamah, thanks. I didn't know that I will go to Seoul this September..it just happen... As for jeju,..since I only have few days there...I won't have enough time to go over. But, actually, I have been to jeju for two times already and it is a nice place to go visit especially for honeymooners....

bibidep said: The BTS come out in YouTube already but I can't BRING them here.Omg the last scene where they get on to the train is so sad and heartbreaking for them and for me too.  In the inteview Taec said he regretted that they have to break up because due to time and the show has to end. Their relationship still good but they have to say goodbye from each other. They are not break up because they are unhappy with each other that why he feels regret strongly .

have watched the BTS...the first two was 'OK'..but they really DID NOT show Taec went to the stage to fetch GuiGui...gosh!!!!!...I was telling myself...'OK..hahaha..no crying this time for the BTS, as what I have been telling @angelangie'. But, when I watched the last BTS,...oh my god...when I saw Taec was using his hand to cover GuiGui's head (worried that she might get soaked by the rain)...my tears just gushed out and I am now in my office...I quickly ran to the washroom and cried a bit there...hahaha...luckily no one saw me....or else they will think I am crazy....

yumitoots said:

v3gf8i.jpg

eiwg00.png

2urxfup.jpg

taec you should have ride with your wife and scream saranghae together..!!

and that what he is regretting not being able to shout it together with her and he said he wanted to do it if they came back again for another ride lols

Taec,..don't worry...I am sure both of you will come back one day....very soon.....you have all our blessings and support. ;)

Guest yddelight

Hello all, I have been lurking on this thread for soo long (I mean its EP 14 now) and I have been wanting to post a comment, but got all shy. But I cant handle it anymore...Allow me to do some whining (what a great start right, and we always call ourselves as happy fans) but, Ok Taecyeon is helluva confusing. I know this is a show and he is an idol whose group just made a comeback and probably have mapped out his activities for him, but canhe just freaking Man Up, give a big sincere hug to Guigui and probably just once break that shell. He is this push and pull kind of man, that I personally, dislike. Okay..whining over. Thanks all. And I love all of your thoughts in this thread, I appreciate you all taking the time to update us all. You all made my stressful days better with your analyses. And I am so happy to have met such a genuine and talented actress named GuiGui.

Guest tamah

@bouguet78 You're welcome. So you have been to jeju twice how wonderful. The island reminds me of Hawaii. Can non honeymooners enjoy a vist there? Or would you recommend newlyweds only? So is it true that there are huge size love statues on display around the island?

@tamah,...yes, Jeju is "Hawaii" to Korean. Normally korean will choose to go there for their honeymoon. Of course non honeymooners can go there as well. I do recommend that. It is a very nice and cozzy island, a very good place for relaxing. It is famous for its natural heritage (land and sea) as well. There are Teddy bear museum, a few Korean drama shooting scenes you can go visit, the beach, the cave, the waterfall, the aquarium that Teac and GuiGui went.., the mysterious road (wic the bottle will roll downwards even the road you see is actually a climbing road) and many more...,. the huge size love statues you mentioned is "love park" which, yes,.. you should go and have a look (but this place is restricted to those above 18 only, OK?)

@bouguet78 You're welcome. So you have been to jeju twice how wonderful. The island reminds me of Hawaii. Can non honeymooners enjoy a vist there? Or would you recommend newlyweds only? So is it true that there are huge size love statues on display around the island?

You dont have have to be a newlywed or couple to enjoy jejudo.^^ the statues arent displayed all over the island..it's only on the grounds of the sex museum. Lol they have some random museums in jeju. But i would recommend going to the trick art museum.

Guest robotbunny

I just realised something. In the full version of episode 14, Oppa placed mustard sauce on Guigui's plate right? Is it that there's no tomato ketchup there, or does he remember that she doesn't like tomato ketchup? Haha

Guest tamah

Thanks for the BTS. I haven't watch BTS yet, but just reading the recent comments, not much will be shown that we haven't already seen. Again I would take what Taec said or not said too serious. WGM producer has full control of what we can see. So if we are not getting the full picture of BTS then our perception is only partially correct.

Guest ai7een

Hi everyone! I was able to get the whole content of Gui gui's letter...Here it goes...

When I found out that I was getting married in Korea, I was worried because we have different cultural and language backgrounds. 

When we went to the sky resort, there are many memories in my mind. I was really impressed when you wrote my Chinese name "Gui Gui" because there is no "Gui Gui" word in Korea~ 

Oppa held my hand because you were afraid that I was going to fall. At that time, I was able to feel your care and sweetness.To me, it is a sweet warm memory.

At first, I felt some distance between us but after we shot wedding photo together, you proposed to me and I did many things with you. I am starting to like Oppa more and more.

All the things I did with you Oppa for the first time in Korea will stay with me forever as a happy memory.

I think I won’t forget Oppa forever. I laso hope Oppa won’t forget me and smile whenever you think of me.

Thanks Ok Taecyeon and Korea for giving me beautiful memories and thank you for making me a happy woman.

P.S., I really wanted to tell you that my answer is YES when we play the YES/NO game last time.

From how I'm seeing it, I think Taec is feeling rather positive bout their 'future' after the show. Taec says he wanna ride the roller coaster with her if she comes again and yell saranghae together even though he knows their marriage life is gonna end. That's nice to hear.

Archived