♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

misscesc said:

cunn

wrote:

»

@misscesc

how do you know SJH not impressed with<br />

HJW? Did you have heard any words came out from her mouth saying that she not<br />

too impressed with HJW? Or was it by her reactions alone? Please tell me how<br />

you judged it..your comment not give any justice to SJH, as I know SJH really a<br />

nice girl she respect all of female guests on RM

them. You are SJH’s fan? if you're her fan so don’t make this girl looks bad<br />

with you untrue comment because I love this girl even though I’m not her fan.<br />

Please read carefully at

@klent

’s comment, he/she was mentioned about SJH’<br />

FAN not HERSELF. AND HJW nothing to lose if someone not<br />

impressed with her….

I don't mean to join the loop but i thought i'd try to clarify before all the "Song" actress/actors will be included in this thread. I think you are misunderstanding what cunn is trying to point out. You replied previously that SHJ is not impressed with HJW unfortunately..correct? This statement actually implies that you have personally heard SHJ saying that. I believe that is what cunn is trying to tell you...Now, I joined in the conversation because I think we should take responsibility in what we say here...just because we have the capability to freely write our thoughts here online does not mean we should abuse it. ALso, your last statement about HJW fans having a problem with another "Song"...i think your far off...because as a HJW fan...I think it's the other way around. Are you a HJW fan?

Guest sayadew

misscesc said:

Im curious what is SJH fans comment about HJW??, really i can not understand HJW fans, i thing you are have a problem with "Song" SHJ,SHK??

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ha Ji Won in Damo Thanksgiving Partyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fq8RLkKekY
I never saw this before, Ha Ji Won seems close with everyone and she is so cute with the baby damo! heart.gif

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ha Ji Won-What Happened in Bali BTShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qq9i-i61qo

I can't belive i never saw this before, Ha Ji Won punching Jo In Sung  6.gif This 2 are super funny together

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Movie Korea - BTS & NG

hzgGO.jpg

Lately I can't stop watching any videos with Ji Wonnie in it.

On FAMILY OUTING- HJW is so innocent and child-like. She keeps on jumping around like a bunny. And whenever she's happy she'll do the "arm dance" that I unknowingly followed. HAHAHA. Lastly she was so proud about "her" cooking that she kept on bragging to whoever gets to taste it. I wonder how she felt after watching the episode. ㅎㅎㅎ

On RUNNING MAN- this girl is so witty and clumsy at times and will be forever cute. hahaha.

okay lastly on SeGa BTS- Was the"marshmallow" scene aired on TV? I mean the scene where Ji Wonnie was wrapped with a comforter and Hyun Bin oppa was trying to catch her then Ji Wonnie ran outside and Hyun Bin oppa locked her out? I only remembered the scene where Hyun Bin oppa was giving her a hug while they were both wrapped with the comforter.

After watching all the BTS for I could find on youtube, I noticed that Hyun Bin oppa and ji Wonnie have had unneccessary skinships that it made me think if the two really didn't have any feelings for each other. I compared one BTS clip from K2H to SeGa's BTS, LSG and HJW is not that much compared to HB's.

Anyway what I noticed from the BTS was that JW's really caring and jolly though taping the drama is hard especially that on somedays they have to pull an all nighters for or work till dawn. I wonder where she gets all that energy. I bet it's not only because she loves her work.

LAAAASTLY (now I am writing an article. LOL) I do hope her next drama won't be until the next 4 years. 3

i also love kim jae won and ha ji won together. 100 days with mr. arrogant is one of my favorite rom-com movies and i also love them in hwang jin yi. hope to see them together again in a drama or movie. 

credit to Jae Won fan in YT

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Tears 2001 Starring Go Soo & Ha Ji Won

cr. to Jiwonderland0628 
i think Go Soo is one those actors who admitted that ha ji won was their ideal type but then he's married already hehehe. but the person who i always remember is Oh Ji Ho because ive read articles that he really said on tv "i love you" to ha ji won and he always says that he wants to work with her in another project. im not sure though what he meant when he said i love you and what happened after it. just thinking out loud here. :D

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Ha Ji Won fanmeeting in Korea 06.24.2012 - Birthday celebration

credit to jiwonderland0628

avidneri1003

said: May I ask if when did Kim Jong Kook from running man said Ji Won eonni is his ideal type ?

:)

What does 1023 means?? Is that the name of her fandom??

Obviously I am not HJW's strongest fan but I really find her very beautiful ... Not the physical beauty but the beauty that her aura gives me.. Like one of the fan here, I also never thought HJW is very feminine.. When I watch her interview and guesting in RM , I was very shock. Lol.. To me she is very strong and tomboyish but after watching, I realized that Ha Ji Won is very fragile and the way she speaks is very slow and feminine...hahahahahahaa.. She is so far from the character she played...

:x