@shengvang re: CH gifs
I have no idea, so far only @Maja is making CH gifs to use as emoticons.
I shall let you know when we recap CH :))
You don't laugh, I might hire you to be our back-up gif maker! >:)

@Yuuni
True. I don't know either. If it happens, it will be a long wait because we are most likely have to wait till SJN finishes all 4 volumes; same with the Chinese version. Too much Faith - the drama or too much faith? I hope you will never have too much of Faithlings ;))

I need the break for more homework actually :))
I still haven't finished with the last two episodes of script tidbits. :))
After that, then I'll have a rest first and I reckon the gif makers need at least 2-3 weeks head start for CH gif making.
LYS, omo.... so delicious in there. But if we do once a fortnight should not be too bad...

HEAR ME OUT.

So my sister recently suggested Faith, yes Faith, to my cousin. My cousin finished it in I don't know how many days, but it was a short amount of time, and perhaps fell in love with it because she clearly declared, uri Daejang, yes URI Daejang as hers. Hahahahaha, she then handed SJK and PYC over freely, [-X not going to work, I only want Daejang, (well I guess a part of SJK also hahahahaha). She is now watching CH, and suggests we HAVE TO, HAVE TO go to Korea. Hahahaha, see what LMH does to girls these days? We go crazy, Lol. 

@sia3
Yup, nitpicking on dramas I've been watching recently post-Faith, but it has little to do with Faith itself and more to do with my drama phases. ;)) I have faith that this latest slump will end soon, though. Fingers crossed for me, @sia3 dear, since I'll try CH soon and I'd rather not debate endlessly in my head about whatever I've just watched! :))

Oh, by the way, I think I can offer you a better alternative to @shengvang's implosion of pain. :D

szgkWrn.gif

Okay, I'm off to bed so that my brain will actually function tomorrow morning! Night all. >:D<

Guest farstrep

@everyone: Hello! :-h What's this little whiff of angst in the air? :P It appears a very "nostalgic" (heartfelt?) conversation has been going on during my absence.

@azzurri: I loved that Audrey Hepburn gif. :-* :-* :-* Thank you!! *hugs*

@tvelove: I've inserted the quotes for you. :x

iprxJxbT20ayd_zpsba108043.png

iWQOOBegXX6cB_zps8ccb41e5.png

@everyone: Good night, Asia-Pacific team!! I'll see you guys later for the recaps. I've got to go! :-h

57080.gif

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

@azzurri :  hello~ fellow faithling.. i hope will be able to talk more comfortably in the future ^^ so we have similarities loving the character more than the real person himself but like the co-faithling here said its much nicer to love the characters specially when the person portraying it is a hottie-hottie like LMH *its a bonus man~ its a bonus* hahahhaa :))  i'm actually quite interested in him since from the very beginning i'm hearing my auntie *not real auntie just somebody that i knew* always talking about LMH and BOF.. so i was like "hhhhmmm~ lets see what this young man have that woman going all gaga for him" then i tried watching his previous works and i like his acting and characters but the thing is if his leading lady chemistry with him plus the acting of the girl didn't click on me .. i drop the whole drama *yes..i'm a shallow person blaming one person for dropping the whole series hahahha *hey~ i can't concentrate watching the drama if the leading lady is bothering me right right* >:) and that is why i didn't have a chance exploring the LMH that minoz going crazy about* that's why when i heard that his doing faith with kim hee sun * i already mentioned it i just love that girl very much :x * i went "SHISUS LORD ~ FINALLY THE DAY WHEN I CAN SEE LMH ACTING in the drama without me dropping the drama is here" =D>  ^:)^i don't know if i should call myself a minoz since i like him because of the character his portraying or because of himself alone :-/ but i'm still not on the stage where i will go "oppa~ why you are dating in real life .. why are you dating her blah..blah..blah" lol..so can i just say i'm on a 50-50 situation.. but then again every time i see LMH instead of seeing him as an actor or a normal guy *like hell his normal with that looks and fangirls he ain't normal* i see daejang in him and daejang's personality *its painful in the heart lol =(( * knowing that the character he played is just a character not himself =((  ..~ but i certainly a fan of minho now but not a minoz *i'm confusing myself lol -.-* its alright any interviews that you might think is good you can link it too me.. ^^
*wait is it alright talking LMH acting here that doesn't have anything to do with faith? if not i'm so sorry*
n/a: ** (inner-self monologue)

~dakieEe61325571021~ said: @azzurri :  hello~ fellow faithling.. i hope will be able to talk more comfortably in the future ^^ so we have similarities loving the character more than the real person himself but like the co-faithling here said its much nicer to love the characters specially when the person portraying it is a hottie-hottie like LMH *its a bonus man~ its a bonus* hahahhaa :))  i'm actually quite interested in him since from the very beginning i'm hearing my auntie *not real auntie just somebody that i knew* always talking about LMH and BOF.. so i was like "hhhhmmm~ lets see what this young man have that woman going all gaga for him" then i tried watching his previous works and i like his acting and characters but the thing is if his leading lady chemistry with him plus the acting of the girl didn't click on me .. i drop the whole drama *yes..i'm a shallow person blaming one person for dropping the whole series hahahha *hey~ i can't concentrate watching the drama if the leading lady is bothering me right right* >:) and that is why i didn't have a chance exploring the LMH that minoz going crazy about* that's why when i heard that his doing faith with kim hee sun * i already mentioned it i just love that girl very much :x * i went "SHISUS LORD ~ FINALLY THE DAY WHEN I CAN SEE LMH ACTING in the drama without me dropping the drama is here" =D>  ^:)^i don't know if i should call myself a minoz since i like him because of the character his portraying or because of himself alone :-/ but i'm still not on the stage where i will go "oppa~ why you are dating in real life .. why are you dating her blah..blah..blah" lol..so can i just say i'm on a 50-50 situation.. but then again every time i see LMH instead of seeing him as an actor or a normal guy *like hell his normal with that looks and fangirls he ain't normal* i see daejang in him and daejang's personality *its painful in the heart lol =(( * knowing that the character he played is just a character not himself =((  ..~ but i certainly a fan of minho now but not a minoz *i'm confusing myself lol -.-* its alright any interviews that you might think is good you can link it too me.. ^^
*wait is it alright talking LMH acting here that doesn't have anything to do with faith? if not i'm so sorry*
n/a: ** (inner-self monologue)

@myphim : I don't think so. I went away for a few days and had no Internet that's why.But when I'm here, the thread is quiet and there's almost no one to talk to.Since I'm trying to sleep a bit earlier, I'll see less of everyone now. :(
Edit : Oh and let's not talk about the BPing I still have to do :((