Guest minozlove

Gukja said: Hiya Hiya Soupies Hmm....let's see who's here...OMG is that my sweet loving gutterbud @minozlove :-O (so happy you can join today for the first time :D)crap I'm just going to say hi to everyone. 
This is how I'm feeling today, so I don't want to think. :((
iX4y3wU7sUe4m.jpg

Annyeong @sia3 @myphim (hope you're not drinking already) @WutHmone @Anomalous @awesomeduck daejang @Yuuni @dr25 (where have you been all week? :() @farstrep @shengvang (still alive I see ;))) @Hanjae @buguz (hope you come by today :D) @mattie2012 @vangsweetie637 @LuvMinHo @azzurri @dakie @kappy @rrmski @guadi @everyone
ilLuIe7mobF0N.JPG

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @sia3Will do. Thanks for the Woodalchi VS commercial :x, but why do they still have so much clothes on? :((
@minozloveGlad you saw the video and loved it. Yeah, I bet you cried a river. ;))I'll PM you right now regarding quoting the gifs, etc. 

Guest minozlove

sia3 said: Omo @minozlove, can please edit your post? Don't quote any gifs today, it will hang everyone's browsers. Thank you.
Edit button is on the right (looking like a wheel) and just click on the gif and delete it. Thanks!
@Gukja, please help her. :)

@ sia3 : What ?! If @ shengvang is naughty she'll a get a Daejang RS ? That's not fair. :P

Edit : @dr25 : How can this comment be insightful ? :))

My insightfuls are used for two things:

1-What you said is insightful.

Or

2-I 100% agree with you, you have a point.

= Yuuri, I agree with you. naughty and gets D, not fair -_-

BTW, why is it so hard to get insightful reactions in Soopi? Makes me feel like it's bestowing Nobel prize or something B-)

Guest minozlove

Gukja said: LOL @sia3Will do. Thanks for the Woodalchi VS commercial :x, but why do they still have so much clothes on? :((
@minozloveGlad you saw the video and loved it. Yeah, I bet you cried a river. ;))I'll PM you right now regarding quoting the gifs, etc. 

@dr25 @Yuuni
She did not get daejang's BOBO for being naughty.
You two needs to open up all spoilers!
Aisshhhhh.... you know how hard for me to make all those hidden spoiler tags?

@minozlove
Thank you dear. :)
We are going to have lotsa gifs in the recaps today, that will slow down everyone's browsers when they load.
So it would be good not to quote them, it is actually soompi rules that we don't quote images, videos and gifs when we reply to people.
I apologise for being naggy, again, hahaha but I hope you understand my need to ensure the recaps will go smoothly. I feel bad as it is in slowing down and crashing others' browser. :D:P

@farstrep - Hi :-*
Edit: I meant to say that! :))

@Anomalous
Spa treatment will be my last CF and we can start!

hi Faith-lings :-h Professor V is here now, joining recaps ;)
Hello: @Gukja (Love your new avatar :D) @sia3 @myphim @Hanjae @minozlove @LuvMinHo @mattie2012 @farstrep @WutHmone @Maja @shengvang @kappy @rrmski @azzuri @Ducky @buguz @tvelove @everyone 
H E L L O, C L A S S :-h
@sia3: Whoa! :-O 8-> The woman endorser for Royal Hoodie is amazing and beautiful. I love the purple shade. But, [-X you shouldn't say we do not pay for our products. As far as I remember, I never received my 'Mirror Mirror' products yet. And I paid, in full payment, plus shipping and handling. It's long overdue :((
hahaha..yes, I do remember that attempt @shengvang did in order to kill you. 
EDIT:
hi @dr25 @Yuuni @pandaeve @bee_ipa :-h

@myphim
LMHot may have speaking English Phobia but he can read and understand English well ;)) :))

@everybody @sia3 is right we can make teams to make artworks for all LMH dramas that we like and send them to @minozlove to put in that scrapbook and it will make it more meaningful because everyone participated ;)) :))

LuvMinHo said: Good Morning  :-h
@sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode@WutHmone @myphim @Gukja @guadi @kappy @Yuuni @farstrep @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012@tvelove @jasy @icesiren @azzurri @hayuinblue@rinoaclara @jerboa @cikamoi @bobsavero @shengvang@mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski@pandaeve

Guest minozlove

sia3 said: @dr25 @Yuuni
She did not get daejang's BOBO for being naughty.
You two needs to open up all spoilers!
Aisshhhhh.... you know how hard for me to make all those hidden spoiler tags?

@minozlove
Thank you dear. :)
We are going to have lotsa gifs in the recaps today, that will slow down everyone's browsers when they load.
So it would be good not to quote them, it is actually soompi rules that we don't quote images, videos and gifs when we reply to people.
I apologise for being naggy, again, hahaha but I hope you understand my need to ensure the recaps will go smoothly. I feel bad as it is in slowing down and crashing others' browser. :D:P

@farstrep - Hi :-*
Edit: I meant to say that! :))

@Anomalous
Spa treatment will be my last CF and we can start!

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" [FAITH COMMERCIAL] GORYEO SPA TREATMENT Do you want to have lips red as a rose and succulent like his?

200A044A4FA93066114F6E.gif
Do you want to have eyes clear and speaks volume like his?

206D884A4FA9305B3A7392.gif
Do you want to have complexion or features like his?

2010674A4FA93057092529.gif
Or do you want to just be him?

1361A83650A2429F24A780.gif
In that case, you have come to the right place!

Join us and indulge yourself in our specially formulated and ahhhh-mazing Goryeo Spa Treatment. Proudly brought to you by Goryeo Royal Heaven Doctor Dr. Yoo Eun Soo and her master of herbal medicine, the well reowned Dr. Jang Bin.

anigif.gif  
If you are interested, please call: 00-09-08-888 to book in a spot. However, Due to the heavenly doctor recently being married, she is not allowed to work as requested by her husband - the Royal guard Woodalchi Chungnangjiang Choi Young. Therefore you will have to wait till her daejang says OK, she can go back to work. ;)) =))

Credit all gifs as tagged