@ minozlove : recap of episode 20 should start in two hours and a half. It should be around this time. Come if you can, it'll be fun ! :D
@ WutHmone @ vangsweetie637 : Here I finally catch you ! It's been awhile we didn't chat.

Guest minozlove

Yuuni said: @minozlove : recap of episode 20 should start in two hours in a half. It should be around this time. Come if you can, it'll be fun ! :D
@WutHmone @vangsweetie637 : Here I finally catch you ! It's been awhile we didn't chat.

@minozlove : You never participate in one of our recaps ?Yes it'll be right here with all the faithlings (who can join).There'll be gifs, screencaps, recaps prepared by the faithlings here, and shallow and insightful comments. Oh and the CFs made by Sia and WutHmone too. lol You can rave, swoon and stab all you want. :))@Gukja should be there too. ;)

Yuuni said: @minozlove : recap of episode 20 should start in two hours in a half. It should be around this time. Come if you can, it'll be fun ! :D
@WutHmone @vangsweetie637 : Here I finally catch you ! It's been awhile we didn't chat.

Guest WutHmone

@Yuuni @minozlove : Hello >:D< >:D<

I'm reading your posts right now. It's really a great idea!
I'm in! I'll do everything I can to help you girls :x

@Yuuni : Is @dakie here? She asked for Ep 1 fight scene gifs yesterday. I've finished making them.

Edit: @myphim : Come back soon :-h

Guest minozlove

myphim said:

Guest minozlove

WutHmone said: @Yuuni @minozlove : Hello >:D< >:D<

@Yuuni : Is @dakie here? She asked for Ep 1 fight scene gifs yesterday. I've finished making them.

Guest WutHmone

minozlove said: WutHmone said: @Yuuni @minozlove : Hello >:D< >:D<

Morning all! :-h

Haha thank you, @Yuuni! I'd actually forgotten that I had ever posted those. :)) >:D< I'm amazed you managed to unearth them from wherever they were in the backpages!

@shengvang re: CH gifs

I have no idea, so far only @Maja is making CH gifs to use as emoticons.

I shall let you know when we recap CH :))

You don't laugh, I might hire you to be our back-up gif maker! >:)

@Yuuni

True. I don't know either. If it happens, it will be a long wait because we are most likely have to wait till SJN finishes all 4 volumes; same with the Chinese version. Too much Faith - the drama or too much faith? I hope you will never have too much of Faithlings ;))

I need the break for more homework actually :))

I still haven't finished with the last two episodes of script tidbits. :))

After that, then I'll have a rest first and I reckon the gif makers need at least 2-3 weeks head start for CH gif making.

LYS, omo.... so delicious in there. But if we do once a fortnight should not be too bad...

@sia3 I'm actually thinking about doing CH gifs, hehehe ;)) Let's see how it goes, because I'm downloading photoshop CS6.

@minozlove you're so sweet for thinking about the rest of us :(( I don't even know where to begin, my message might be too crazy to handle, like marry me or something like that hahahahaha hahahah =)) =)) =)) btw, nice avatar =D>

@dakie hahahaha are sure you don't love LMH in the slightest bit? Hahaha, you're in denial it seems lol. Btw, your avatar is to die for. Uri LMH is such a dork, :x :x :x

shengvang said:

Let's take a moment to stare at uri handsome Daejang...

Can you guys guess which part I am currently on? Hehehe

@minozlove don't make me even more jealous I want those tickets so bad

@shengvang : my sweet one, I don't even know what to say, I never ever won anything on lotter, so when my precious CallieP gave me her ticket I thought I died and went to heaven. You should have seen the insanity at my house, I was dying of happiness and my mom nearly died of worry for me. She was like what had happened today?????? To my daughter?????? Is this the same person ?????

@minozlove ok I'm jealous but I'm very happy for you! As long as we get to hear all about it from you ;))

f4forever2.jpg?w=368

Someone confirm this for me, are these the BOF boys or no? The one who's face is showing looks like jihoo that's why lol.

@dakie it's totally fine to talk about LMH in here, I do it all the time hahahaha. =)) I actually enjoy reading about fans expressing their thoughts about LMH or in your case, not a fan at all but you sure have a lot to say about uri LMH hahahaha. =)) I might seem a little diehard but oh no, no, I'd be happy if LMH was still dating PMY. He seemed a lot happier then than now, I really miss seeing him extremely boyish and playful. I'd be happy for him if he found a nice girl who makes him happy. Yup, this crazy girl isn't so crazy after all, now am I? Hahahah.

Morning chingus!

@Yuuni @myphim @minozlove @WutHmone @vangsweetie637

@everyone

Reporting for the recap as an audience

Minozlove, what you suggested is an awesome idea. I'll write something. I can't do anything pic-related d:

E: @shengvang morning to you too, if you're still alive. :P Don't you think he'll freak out or something" Marry me" :P

E2: Nice to catch ya Yuuni. Missed last recap. >:D<

@shengvang
Those are the 1st Hana Yori Dango boys i.e. Meteor Garden Taiwanese F4.
Because of them, we have BOF and Lee Min Ho. :)
Omo. Are you saying Ken looks like Kim Hyung Joong? =)) =))
@azzurri ~ you gotta laugh with me :))

So you are interested to help us out with giffing for CH eh?
Well let me know if you are successful with PS CS6, I have not conquered that richard simmons program yet.
Okay, when I mean richard simmons, I'm trying to say it is too difficult to master :P and I am annoyed.

Can everyone give me a shout out on who's here???

I will start running Commercials soon!
Hi to @Anomalous if you are lurking BTS again... have you watched the video on p 3014??? :'(
Prepare tissues if you have not....

@minozlove
Were you bawling your eyes out? I was too when I first watch it with Chinese sub and then I so wish to have it in Eng for everyone else. So I am very glad we finally have it in English! ^ ^ I have absolutely no idea what to do with that scrapbook, when I read your post, I went blank! @Hanjae, what should we do? I've cricket in my brain now.