LOL @sia3, it's never too late to express your rage! Here, I'll help. :D

x3WxPla.jpg
All this talk of other movies and dramas just reminds me that I've been in a drama slump ever since the end of Faith. :)) A few things have worked out (Tamra, for example), but mostly I have trouble maintaining interest in a drama for any stretch of time. Perhaps it's time for me to work through LMH's filmography!

@azzurri
I didn't know you don't have those! :))
You are welcome, dearie.

@Yuuni
Hmm... the only reason I could think of is that it is because we've been together, in this home, for months :x

@Hanjae
Thank you, I will save that pic and use it in the future.
Wait... which drama of his have you not seen? Please tell me you have watched City Hunter!
If not, go watch it NOW... in HD please! Oh do finish off ITWY, I'm still waiting for you and farstrep's feedbacks.

@sia3
...To be honest, I'm also a Choiminoz like @shengvang. :)) I actually watched Personal Taste before Faith, but I wasn't a huge fan of the drama and the whole thing made so little impression on me that I frequently make the mistake of telling people that Faith was the first time I'd seen LMH in anything, LOL. So it's Choi Young that turned me into a LMH fan! City Hunter is naturally next on the list, though I'm in an extremely critical frame of mind at the moment and I'm therefore likely to tear apart anything I'm going to watch. ;))

@shengvang
@pandaeve is part of my panda family! :)) You know, I've spent the last few hours repeatedly mousing over your icon in the reactions panel after you changed your avatar - I keep getting you mixed up with Ducky because of the B&Wness. =))

@sia3 : Aww.. Don't go all sentimal on me so suddenly. <3

You never stop to promote CH. :))

Aren't you dying to start CH recaps now ? LOL

It will be like what, a CH recap every two weeks and in the mean time it'll be movie night and faith game night ?

@jasy come out, I see you. Hehehe ;))

Hahahaha @Hanjae I can see why you would Lol, Except, my avatar is better than @awesomeduck 's hahahahahaha. Oh, what am I on today? I've been going around challenging everyone to see who's avatar is better *ahem ahem* obviously mine, you hear that @sia3 @Gukja hahahahaha. =)) =)) =))

@sia3 so I see you have a love for CH, when are we starting recaps btw?

~dakieEe61325571021~ said: ,i do apologised for my late introduction even though i've already posted quite a few comments here but its better than not doing any introduction hohoho~ *please skip if not interested since this is actually not an interesting post it had nothing to do with faith at all *sigh* XDD
username: dakieEe61325571021  *other taggers simply just put it "dakie" for the reasons because its hard to remember or to long to type *meaning being lazy hahaha* i don't mind whichever you use ( because i'm awesome) 
age: on the age between still young and soon getting old *i prefer being young~!!!!!!!* born on the 4th of heisei era *pretty cool huh* 
~i've been in the kpop world around early 2000.. but been in kdrama world late 90's ...
~ i tried watching all LMH's previous dramas but as epic as other sees it.. i just couldn't see the chemistry all of his previous leading ladies (or is just because those ladies acting are not my cup of tea) alas i haven't had any chance watching LMH's drama until to the very end.. but ofcourse until i found out that he'll be doing faith along side KHS *insert fangirling here* i just love kim hee sun <3  so what more i can say "well hello there faith drama this is our beginning but not our end we are faithed to each other lol" can i just say that i love their chemistry as in its sky skyrocketed to the outer space *hey~ now don't think i'm exaggerating hahaha* so what i'm saying is that i don't know if i'm in love with LMH himself or the character his portraying since i'm not really a fan of minho before but aish..~ never mind i love him as daejang~ *yes the character not sure about the real actor himself*  minoz~ don't throw tomato on me i have poor fragile heart T.T i'm sorry okay...i just love daejang more than minho himself but since his portraying daejang its a win~win situation i got a hottie daejang thanks to minho's visual look *specially the eyes*  and you got the real minho's heart~!!!!!!! n/a: ** (is when my inner-self talking)
~ the end ~

If you meant if I've rewatched the whole series again after Faith has ended, the answer is no. I have rewatched it while waiting for new episode each week and I rewatched them less after it gets close to the ending because it gets me too emotionally draining. I actually got a bit emo after watching E18 for screencap/making gif list and then got emo again while inserting the gifs into the pre-written recap. Not good for the heart, hahaha.

I'm sure you can buy pirated DVD by now :)) :))

I want the novels to be honest, with that couple with the images of the drama, I could imagining it in my head. :)

As for DVD, I want to see the BTS for Japanese version. I'm surprised until now we have heard nothing about Korean ver. of the DVDs. Surely they should come out before Japan's does??

@sia3 : You know I had almost complety forgotten about the books. LOL

Hanjae said: @sia3
...To be honest, I'm also a Choiminoz like @shengvang. :)) I actually watched Personal Taste before Faith, but I wasn't a huge fan of the drama and the whole thing made so little impression on me that I frequently make the mistake of telling people that Faith was the first time I'd seen LMH in anything, LOL. So it's Choi Young that turned me into a LMH fan! City Hunter is naturally next on the list, though I'm in an extremely critical frame of mind at the moment and I'm therefore likely to tear apart anything I'm going to watch. ;))

@sia3
When I've been in a drama slump for a while, flaws that I might otherwise have forgiven, ignored or not even noticed in dramas usually begin to stand out like sore thumbs and irritate me. Basically I become a grumpy, nitpicky little grandma, all the while desperately hoping I'd finally find a drama that would drag me out of that phase. :)) I was getting back into QIHM earlier and I think I may have found a remedy, though.

@sia3 I think CH's overall quality is better then Faith's so in terms of fixing uri LMH, I think CH will be a piece of cake. Shouldn't it? Lol. Who am I to say, I sit back and eat all the RS while you guys work hard making it LOL.

Btw, regardless, I still think my avatar is #1. I'm in love with it! Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I'm fangirling if you can't tell hahahaha =))

Goodnight @LuvMinHo

@ sia3 : LOL I don't know, maybe because we have few news about it.

Will we even have an English version ? I don't know anymore, it's tiring waiting for it so I rather not think about it.

And also, I think I had too much Faith, so now I'm doing an overdose. T_T (I have felt it for awhile, and now I'm confessing...)

And you're right, you should all take a break ! You all worked too much for recaps, movie nights, etc..