[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@daegorr
Sorry, but I am pretty sure I heard in that scene.
들어와 내 제발.
Come back to me, please or Please come back to me.It would not make sense to say fear please or I am fearful, please.
폐하께서 제 최대 두려움을 모르십니다.페하 할께 버려줄까.들어와 내 제발.
Apologies if my hearing is off and my Korean grammar too. But it is a language that often drops the pronouns and the particles and relies on the context more so than English does so I could be wrong.And no you are not a smart alec at all, if you can clarify what is being said because D. Bannon likes to embellish or even be subtractive in his translations. :)

Yeah I also agree not to bother abt the other ship.Some pple like chocolate some people dont. Some prefer Coffee n others prefer Tea.
I mean OT is really fictional character so realistically and historically TH n SN are the OTP. So they can go rant anything they want, I am sorry OT just did not exist. TH and SN is real!
EDIT:
By the way the chance encounter while mountain climbing is really an inspiration from this weekend drama call Goddess of Marriage starring Yoon Sang Woo, Nam Sang Mi and Kim Ji Hoon. The first ep is already hot and steamy. hehehe, highly recommend to watch. In between they have many characters but you can fast forward. 

Good morning TaNyang's friends! Only 4 hours left, yeah!!

@Jericho0810, I follow that FB's page as well, because It's the one with most photos and news... Well, it's obvious that's a WY-SN page, since there's no photo about TH-SN kisses, neither one of the rose petal scene, one of the best kiss in all kdramas!!! LOL
Anyway, I supported you when you told them about subs. It's absolutely not enough! LOL

@namyo, Can you tell me the name of JCW's perfume?
I'd like to sniff him XD.... OMO, maybe Dan Ki Se is my ancestor??... wait, I'm of ET clan!:((

Guest uctqepe

@jeenee  ommoooooo =P~ =P~ =P~ i wonder where were all those muscles gone??!! he lost so much weight or he didnt keep up with his training  [-X [-X 
Paeha, you've been a baad baad boy *not so much in context but i just want to say it* >:) >:)

palilsan said: @daegorr
Sorry, but I am pretty sure I heard in that scene.
들어와 내 제발.
Come back to me, please or Please come back to me.It would not make sense to say fear please or I am fearful, please.
폐하께서 제 최대 두려움을 모르십니다.페하 할께 버려줄까.들어와 내 제발.
Apologies if my hearing is off and my Korean grammar too. But it is a language that often drops the pronouns and the particles and relies on the context more so than English does so I could be wrong.And no you are not a smart alec at all, if you can clarify what is being said because D. Bannon likes to embellish or even be subtractive in his translations. :)

WOW, Ji Chang Wook really lost a lot of weight... Yesterday I was watching some photos of his debut days and he was so much more chubbier! In Warrior Baek Dong Soo, he was so much more ruthless and muscle man XD Really a great actor, his gaze was so different from TH!

The veins are very sexy 8-}, but he shouldn't eat too much salty things... It's not good for health if they pop out too much... Some people have them naturally though.

And OMG, he goes to that celebrity gim??

Guest HanN1430293555

and Finally its Monday few hours left, hooray!!

we need to continue this Tanyang thread after EK, they need to make us another kdrama for them. Hjw-Jcw couple forever.  :x :x :x :x

Based on Content Power Index (CPI) during 31/3-06/4 :
1. MBC Empress Ki 259.8,
2. SBS Angel Eyes 252.6,
3. SBS God’s Gift – 14 Days 248.4
BlLKJ6gCcAAu5Xi.jpg
Content Power Index (CPI) is a survey made from/based on mentions in SNS/social media.
Some people say it's more accurate than ratings 'cause ratings only rate those who watch live on TVs.

Edit: link: http://beatuscorner.com/empress-ki-topped-content-power-index-cpi-for-fourth-consecutive-week/

Some more news. Jin Yi Han (Tal Tal) will join new MBC drama, A New Leaf.
I think Jin Yi Han and Baek Jin Hee are gaining popularity because Empress Ki. Good luck to them

http://beatuscorner.com/jin-yi-han-joins-a-new-leaf-as-kim-myung-mins-rival/

kanyaprasetyo said: Based on Content Power Index (CPI) during 31/3-06/4 :
1. MBC Empress Ki 259.8,
2. SBS Angel Eyes 252.6,
3. SBS God’s Gift – 14 Days 248.4

Content Power Index (CPI) is a survey made from/based on mentions in SNS/social media.
Some people say it's more accurate than ratings 'cause ratings only rate those who watch live on TVs.

Edit: link: http://beatuscorner.com/empress-ki-topped-content-power-index-cpi-for-fourth-consecutive-week/

not trying to be off topic here..but angel eyes indeed good so far  :-B :-B and i like both the leads  n their chemistry(of course still cant beat our th-sn)  :)>- :)>-
wat i wan to say here is even though the male lead not some pretty boy/idol/younger boy but i still  like him and enjoy the drama...so if wy character is not like AN ANDROID(opps new nickname for him  =)) =))  ) i can like him too..too bad writers made him too heroic/too perfect tat it becomes too boring...  (:| (:|
well congrats to my master taltal   \:D/ \:D/ and tanashiri  >:P >:P for the new MBC drama while our imperial couple will be busy with movies :x :x
oh ya the top  naver search king wy had no project at all after tis?? really??    :-/ :-/ maybe his fans too minority?? oh ya..some say his agent not like our paeha too much focus of publicity...booo the haters  :-q :-q  
even my master taltal had special interview for  ek ...but the main lead wy x have any special interview when hjw,jcw n bjh had done theirs..so why ?? B-) B-)

Hey guys, I cant believe JCW ever came to my home Singapore in 2012. Why didnt I spot him on the streets? Where was I? haha.Here is the link, Baidu already has the HD video for download but the link didnt work for me. The sbs news page is here, if anyone can find the video please let me know, I try to watch it in the second link but it doesnt seems to load. Its on a program call Good morning or something ep 4040
http://enternews.sbs.co.kr/article/article_view.jsp?be_id=B1000282291

http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/vod/player/vod_player.jsp?filename=cu0004i0404000