[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest ThaoL1430293631

when read their ship, it always made me funny.
When Sn cry, they talk for OT.When SN smile, thay talk coz OTWhen SN drink..for OT, too.When Sn hug TH, they said that hug TH but miss OT.When Sn care TH, thay said that it's out of pity not love.When Sn kiss and sleep with TH, they call it's wife's duty. Sleep with OT is really love........
So funny!!!! :)) :))

I made a comment on that page yesterday about the subs not being totally correct on the scene with TH and SN. And someone told me that they are right enough. Excuse me "right enough?!?" That scene is right after a critical scene between TH and SN, a line like "please come back to me" is left out of the subs. You would think they would want as much clarity as possible, but no instead they are so quick to throw TH in the fire  and keep him there without them caring what SN said which I think is very important after a scene like that.  
Ugh the admins also made me so mad by says something so ignorant like SN doesn't want to be discard by TH because SN fears that she, Ayu, WY and Goryeo will be in danger. and that SN love WY. "its obvious" 
Obvious.....Obvious, where is that obvious?!? First of all during that force bed scene SN believes WY is dead!!! Second she cares for Yuan too and has been helping the people of Yuan, Ayu is a Prince of Yuan!!!!  (Ugh I should have posted that on the FB page too). The only thing obvious is that we must be watch very different dramas.

Was it empress ki profile or was it ha ji won profule that you commented on? I was on empress ki profile and there was a picture of ta hwan laying next to nyang after the whole oalala thing, many rude comments saying unnecessary things, and clearly the subs was way off, so that's when my heroein side kicked in, lol I started defending ta hwan with all my mighty.

@ThaoL, they are just DREAMING.  [-X SN's love for TH has become unconditional. Even though TH is acting crazily toward her, she still loves him and worries that he might abandon her someday. 
----This is an old pic. At first I didn't notice anything special, but today I look at it again, and I saw cans of Cass Beer on the table. Haha...Yes, they're the Cass Beer couple! 1476668_750725864956091_1693770445_n.jpg
:D

I was in the empress ki page, on that same pic! I think I commented on one of your post too!! lol I think that page does have TH-SN supporters because my comment on there got 40 likes. It is just hard to comment on there because TH supporters get attack and overwhelm by WY supporters. 

@Jericho0810‌ Oh really? Lol hmmm maybe I should go back and check haha. I thought it was very biased for them to say things like so, but whatever the more I get upset, I might get more wrinkles xD. I was kinda scared that I'll get attack for saying what I feels, but I had to put it aside and just go for it. Oh heyyyyyy you're the one names Cindy right? Lol sorry I had to stalk.

Jericho0810 said: I made a comment on that page yesterday about the subs not being totally correct on the scene with TH and SN. And someone told me that they are right enough. Excuse me "right enough?!?" That scene is right after a critical scene between TH and SN, a line like "please come back to me" is left out of the subs. You would think they would want as much clarity as possible, but no instead they are so quick to throw TH in the fire  and keep him there without them caring what SN said which I think is very important after a scene like that.  

Am I that bad that I was watching Bachelor's Vegetable Store and when JCW was kissing the leading lady I tried to zoomed it to see if he did the same like he did with JWonnie, the double layer, yeah. @ChelseaS don't get excited I have to work on it better I don't have the skills as the chinese fans yet but I didn't see any double layer ;)

@EstelleH I reply to your post on that page about how "I see the scenes with Nyang and Tahwan, I wonder how can anyone say that she pities him. Just because Wangyoo was her first love does not mean he was going to be her only love." It can also be said that SN pitied WY because he was a depose Prince from Goryeo. Her feelings for WY at the beginning were very confusing. I wasn't never sure at first if SN loved WY or just wanted to be with him because WY was her King. They always seem to have a Master(WY) and devoted follower(SN) feel to their relationship that I don't get when I see TH and SN. With TH and SN there are so many romantic moments you can't deny the chemistry!! 

@Jericho0810‌ I remember now lol. Yeah did you read the first comment, see how low some people are? Goodness, she make it sound as if he's a rapist or something. They just don't think before writing something to hfjenfuebfkehfjf -.-.