daljasubsbannersoompias2.jpg

CREDITS:

EPISODE 22 *SUN*

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: Victory

Editor/QC: Athaclena42

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Arigato!!! Horrayyy!!! withs2 is the best muaahhhhh.....

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like really this dorama...It's funny, touching and sad too...and Well done to women ....!!!

WITHS2 you are great !

Thank you very very much..... :D

Oh ! Thank's to Ovette too !

Guest bwitched

I've been a silent thread reader for Dal Ja. I just want to thank everyone for every contributions that each and one of guys made for this wonderful drama. And I want to thank With S2 for their wonderful efforts..U guys are simply the best

Guest moon-soon

wow... i love this drama... its on today right?? i must get home... i love the story and the characters... just the best!!!

Guest koreandramadabest

it's CHAE RIM'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERRR!!!

WISH YOU A GUD LUCK FOR YOR CAREER CHAE RIM!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :blush: :blush: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest kimchi-san

hello! I'm a newbie and I've been lurking around this forum using my friend's ID. I finally got to register after ages~ lol. anyway, I so love Dalja's Spring! It's one of the best series I've seen~ Wow.... I'm surprised that the rest of the subs are out already, hooray! I just bought the DVD this afternoon.... the DVD-9 version of it is already out in Manila~ lol. ^^

Guest .dcpro02
:D:D:D hi since i dn't understand korean and can only watch these kdramas with english subs, i am so grateful to the withs2 subbing team :blush: you guys are awesome and can actually put up your time to do this for us :sweatingbullets: kamsamnida chingus :lol: you guys have been great and since u guys sub most of the dramas !!! ~ fighting guys ! a big thanks for this kdrama esp its been really kind of you guys :)

Guest lurve_kdrama

hello! I'm a newbie and I've been lurking around this forum using my friend's ID. I finally got to register after ages~ lol. anyway, I so love Dalja's Spring! It's one of the best series I've seen~ Wow.... I'm surprised that the rest of the subs are out already, hooray! I just bought the DVD this afternoon.... the DVD-9 version of it is already out in Manila~ lol. ^^

REALLY?!!! its out in manila already.. so fast.. >__<!! thanks for the info...

I'm gonna watch dalja later~ only 30 mins to go!! Its episode 16 today.. i cant wait.. :rolleyes:

Guest ovette

OMG... lol im just so high :)

anyway thanks so much for subs..! yey to withs2's 30th project!! cant wait to get my own DVD!!! ahhhhhh :)

Guest ds_dreamer

CELEBRATING WITH S2 - 30th COMPLETED PROJECT

CREDITS:

EPISODE 22 *SUN*

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: Victory

Editor/QC: Athaclena42

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

weeeeee thanks S2... i'm just about to watc ep 22 tomorrow... tonight ep 21... kee kee... just in time........

congrats to S3 for completing your 30th project! GOOD JOB............ and we fans truely appreciate all of you....

Guest Cerise

it's CHAE RIM'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HERRR!!!

WISH YOU A GUD LUCK FOR YOR CAREER CHAE RIM!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :blush: :blush: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAE RIM SSI!!!

Saeng-il Chookha-Hamnida, Saeng-il Chookha-Hamnida, Jul Guh Woon Sang-il Ulh, Chookha-Hamnida... :lol::lol: ......... :blush:

Guest kimchi-san

REALLY?!!! its out in manila already.. so fast.. >__<!! thanks for the info...

I'm gonna watch dalja later~ only 30 mins to go!! Its episode 16 today.. i cant wait.. :rolleyes:

yup... =) but I was disappointed because it's dubbed in chinese... although the subs are quite tolerable. =)

Guest fashionista

yup... =) but I was disappointed because it's dubbed in chinese... although the subs are quite tolerable. =)

u should be able to turn that feature off and just listen to the original korean audio. that's what i do.

Guest ovette

yeah... the DVD is prolly double audio, just choose the korean language :) and besides it's better to hear ChaeRim and MinKi's real voices... :)

can anyone help me.. i still haven't watched the last 2 episodes!!! can anyone give me a link or something for me to dl it or watch it? is it allowed? bec i'm still having trouble withe srt file available in d-addicts..

to satisfy my curiosity.. i've already read the spoilers for epi 21-22... i can't wait anymore bec i want to know hat happened to DJ and her spare tire!!!

Guest ovette

can anyone help me.. i still haven't watched the last 2 episodes!!! can anyone give me a link or something for me to dl it or watch it? is it allowed? bec i'm still having trouble withe srt file available in d-addicts..

to satisfy my curiosity.. i've already read the spoilers for epi 21-22... i can't wait anymore bec i want to know hat happened to DJ and her spare tire!!!

you mean, you want a link for a hardsubbed file??

segment from 2 Ko So Young related articles, mentioning DJS, translations credits to n5y17cgirl:

Ko So Young says again that "she enjoyed watching the KBS drama 'Dal Ja's Spring'" and "watching a man like LMK who comes whenever you call and who treats a woman that well" made her think that "those new kind of roles in dramas was important."

"watching the 2 dramas, she felt convicted that the characters are what's important" [referring to High Kick and Dal Ja's Spring]

KSY says that watching LMK in DJS she thought that "if someone treated me like that, I would be really happy"

http://kr.srd.yahoo.com/S=12966056/K=%C0%C...mp;newssetid=83

http://kr.srd.yahoo.com/S=12966056/K=%C0%C...mp;newssetid=83

Archived