Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest vondunker

yup gonna vote in the link cjoey provided. Thanks. However SHG is leading, read from the news. Probability of winning for jjh might be a little hard. =)

^ oh hajiwon is confirmed for the role of the drama version? hmmm.

VOTE for Ji Hyun, this is for "most popular actress" for Daejong Film Festival Awards. Its in Chinese anyway, Ji Hyun is the 2nd one in the last row, u can vote once everyday. However some people have figured out a way to vote a few times a day. Votings end next friday 12noon (21/7/06)

http://yule.sohu.com/s2006/5192/s244210891/

Wow, it's a close fight between Lee Young Ae & Song Hye Kyo now, with Lee edging Song. Ji Hyun is in fourth position currently. Hopefully more fans will vote. :)

no, now kim su mi is 1st..she came out of nowhere (sorry, but i really don't know who she is)..her votes just increase suddenly, i guess her fans are voting a lot per day, which is erm... pretty unfair..if we know how to vote more than once per day, i don't think ji hyun will be in forth place, some ppl are coming from behind too, like jeon do yeon.

Guest jhing

hehe win or lose, JJH is THE MOST POPULAR ACTRESS for me. :D

Thanks to MSG and Windstruck. :D

But I'm still waiting for that drama! :lol:

Guest yum yum dimsum

i just watched The Uninvited, someone uploaded it on Youtube.

it was a good movie,..not everyones taste...but i liked it. it didn't get the credit it deserved.

they could've worked more on the storyline coz it ended with a lot of un-answered questions. there were a lot of blanks to be filled. some of the scenes were hair raising, nothing that would make you scream. just a few scenes of dead people (mostly kids :( ), accidents, suicides...

the acting here was outstanding. park shin yang and of course, ji hyun. even the supporting ones.

i have a whole new respect for ji hyun as an actress. there were no trace of her 'windstruck/sassy girl' character. she was a whole different person here. very spooky at times. that just shows how versatile she is. and let me just say, i haven't seen anyone in movies who FAINT LIKE SHE DOES. she was reaaaally good! really believable. she must've practiced it a lot.

she delivered her last line very well.. freaked me out a little.

and i wont be eating alone in the dining table from now on..... :D:wacko:

though it would be great if ji hyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere asking me if it tastes good.. hahaha

---

about that voting thing. may the best one win.

i cant keep connecting/disconnecting my connection to change my IP since i'm not the only one using the net :(

though i would love to vote for her more...

lets just hope she gets more votes on the korean and japanese ones....

u don't need to disconnect/connect the net to do that, there are downloadable programs on the net to change the ip.

i've downloaded the uninvited last year but i've only watched the first half, its not scary at all but of course i don't dare to watch it when i'm alone at home.

no, now kim su mi is 1st..she came out of nowhere (sorry, but i really don't know who she is)..her votes just increase suddenly, i guess her fans are voting a lot per day, which is erm... pretty unfair..if we know how to vote more than once per day, i don't think ji hyun will be in forth place, some ppl are coming from behind too, like jeon do yeon.

I can't even vote again. :( The site remembers my IP, so it won't allow me to vote. Aish.

Kim Su Mi... isn't that the woman who played Jo In Sung's mom in Memories of Bali? I can't believe she has so many votes. :blink:

i just watched The Uninvited, someone uploaded it on Youtube.

it was a good movie,..not everyones taste...but i liked it. it didn't get the credit it deserved.

they could've worked more on the storyline coz it ended with a lot of un-answered questions. there were a lot of blanks to be filled. some of the scenes were hair raising, nothing that would make you scream. just a few scenes of dead people (mostly kids :( ), accidents, suicides...

the acting here was outstanding. park shin yang and of course, ji hyun. even the supporting ones.

i have a whole new respect for ji hyun as an actress. there were no trace of her 'windstruck/sassy girl' character. she was a whole different person here. very spooky at times. that just shows how versatile she is. and let me just say, i haven't seen anyone in movies who FAINT LIKE SHE DOES. she was reaaaally good! really believable. she must've practiced it a lot.

she delivered her last line very well.. freaked me out a little.

and i wont be eating alone in the dining table from now on..... :D:wacko:

though it would be great if ji hyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere asking me if it tastes good.. hahaha

---

about that voting thing. may the best one win.

i cant keep connecting/disconnecting my connection to change my IP since i'm not the only one using the net :(

though i would love to vote for her more...

lets just hope she gets more votes on the korean and japanese ones....

Thx for the review, I never knew how good of a movie it is. I have it, just never dared to watch it alone... Sounds pretty interestin to give it a go.

and bout the rumor about Queen Latifah as MSG... I'm a fan of hers but no offense, I can't imagine her playin the role. I imagined a young skinny actress playin the role but I can't seem to think of one that'll best suit for this role in hollywood.

Guest jhing

sushiboii - I would love to watch The Uninvited but someone has to watch it with me and it has to be daytime when we see it coz am not really a fan of horror or thriller films. :lol:

Thanks for the short review on the movie tho.

where is this pic from? looks like something you'd take using a camera phone

maybe..cuz we can't see her other hand there, probably holding the phone..i found this pic from another site.

Guest jhing

thanks heaps for that pic of Ji Hyun unni, cjoey! It looks recent too. :D

sushiboii - am going to youtube now. :lol: thanks for the link!