Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest orphannies

Holy crap, it's orphannies! :lol: Good to see you back here. Now for jcs to pop by again as well. :D

How's it going?

Hi there moogles :lol: Glad your still here! Gotta work on getting all the photos of JJH back on here for everyone to enjoy. And I still need to catch up on your fanfix! How are you?

Cairo! Thanks for the article. I don't know a Chang Chen but I do know Edison Chen. Cute guy and I think he'll look great with JJH. :D

hey jun!! just popping in!! hehehe

Hi there moogles :lol: Glad your still here! Gotta work on getting all the photos of JJH back on here for everyone to enjoy. And I still need to catch up on your fanfix! How are you?

LOL @ Joanne!

Me good, orphannies! And you? Haven't seen you in ages. Reposting my fics slowly, so you have time to catch up. BTW, I'm Jun. Your name is...? :D

And thanks to everyone for posting up the lovely pix of Ji Hyun! ^_^

Some pix to share:

jeonjihyun2340eb.jpg

jeonjihyun21jq.jpg

jeonjihyun2539vi.jpg jeonjihyun1297qk.jpg

jeonjihyun2767ja.jpg

Guest orphannies

LOL @ Joanne!

Me good, orphannies! And you? Haven't seen you in ages. Reposting my fics slowly, so you have time to catch up. BTW, I'm Jun. Your name is...? :D

Hi Jun :D My name is An. I'm glad you are doing good! Thanks for reposting the fanfix....I miss reading them and dropping by here. I have soo much to catch up on....all 3 of them! :(

Anyways, thank you everyone for posting up wonderful pictures of JJH. Here's a few more:

jaihos_730403.jpgmjy4.jpg (credits to Littletree.com)

JJH_02.jpgjjhsassy38.jpg

sassy1008hh.jpgdano688.jpg

C7D8C7C7.jpg

here's a few more:

n2o_1412_26969_9.jpgimg_12_180_0.jpg

n2o_1412_26969_10.jpg

img_12_183_6.jpg

a792f32a.jpg

img_12_184_19.jpg

n2o_1412_26969_5.jpg

n2o_1412_26969_4.jpg

thanks for all the pics guys :-) those pics posted by CK, the first one, she's really pretty there, probably part of Daisy huh?

Guys do u think she's had an eyelid job?

there was a music video that i saw were in the beginning she drove a car and crashed a wedding. if anyone knows or seen that mv, can u tell me the name of it?

anyway, i love this girl! esp in my sassy girl and windstruck.

those are my favorite movies!!!

Guest raunchy

there was a music video that i saw were in the beginning she drove a car and crashed a wedding. if anyone knows or seen that mv, can u tell me the name of it?

anyway, i love this girl! esp in my sassy girl and windstruck.

those are my favorite movies!!!

i watched that b4 too...but can't remember wat the name was...sorry...anyway it has 2 to 3 parts to it but i only watched the first 2

Guest raunchy

i watched that b4 too...but can't remember wat the name was...sorry...anyway it has 2 to 3 parts to it but i only watched the first 2

think i found the name from this webbie i have...think it's called my jet...check out this website for her downloads.

http://www.94jpop.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-15123.html

If the website doesn't work, just go to www.google.com.sg and search for jeonjihyunfan and the first one is this