[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

FtLY has educated us so much on Huntington's Disease and thanks to @lovelyjen and others, we got a little statistical genetics and biology education.  ;))
We could make a donation to HD research @justgive.org.  I'm told your wallet tells what you really care about. 
 @itsybitsyspider and @lovelyjen:  DP has to happen upon SR and her mom at least one more time so he can put the mom in her place and rescue SR from her mom's tyranny.  
my kpop son, Kim Hyun Joong is in trouble.  Please say a prayer for him and the girlfriend.  Oh, no!
FtLY is going to end fabulously! I just know it!  FtLY, fighting!

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hii just came out from my lurking cave to join y'all so we can reach 1000 pages before it ends.

Welcome @tweeks‌.. Let's enjoy sharing our love for FTLY. :bz

Watching all the bts, can't stop thinking of D'jangs, how can they not fall in love with each other? Is this one of the reasons of why actors/actresses been paid more, so they can prevent themselves from falling in love?

@onnififi‌ awwwwwww! We are going to miss this GREAT show as well! If other people can see the beauty of this show because it's just a "remake" well they are blind and they are missing half of their life! They thought the writers will just copy the same concept because it a remake, but sure do the writers are doing a great job tugging our hearts every week and letting us ride in a roller coaster, then breaks our heart every week then our Gunnie will come and mend our broken hearts! Oh dear! It was a wonderful and Greta experience!

I have seen many Korean drama but this is something exceptional! My Gunnie beat Dokgin and the main character in master sun. In terms in making romantic move Gunnie is the best! B.G. Hahaha!

I done know is somebody will take his place! Unless Hyukkie oppa will do another rom-com he will pull it off!

Thanks you my dear sweeties for making this forum fun and over the top diabities! Hehehe. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, I'm still anticipating what will Gun will do to convince their OMA to bless their relationship, plus the unfolding of Daniel and Sera relationship.

And of course please make Secretary Tak happy as well, because Yong got his!

Guest maialorena

only1khj

said:

I changed my profile pic to pay honor to the true heroes of our OTP.:))
And a question, without their interference, would fate have found another way to bring Gunmeo and Miliet together?:-?
Happily counting down to Wednesday, 8AM, U.S.A. time... \:D/

To my fellow snail couple fans, we need everyone's voting power to help to click and vote for three things!

Come on let's show our snail power and vote for them!

Drama (we are only no 7!): http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8&ckattempt=1

Nara: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote3&ckattempt=1

Hyukkie(he's 4th I believe): http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&ckattempt=1

Anyone else cannot get to this site to vote? It was working for me up until yesterday.

Mulling again! Maybe Gunnie and MY couldn't convince Omma to let them marry so they are doing what Halmoni said they did in her day...run off and have a baby...maybe they are running to their private wedding so they can get on with the rice pounding! They look like two kids eloping and running from their opposers! LOL! :))

Omg I had a dream about geon last night! he was arguing with the dean of my college bc idk he was accused of plagiarism?? And then he was in his car and he noticed the dean in the car next to him, but for whatever reason she was the evil mom from Trot lovers. Then he jumped up to the sun roof of his car(bc apparel he has one now lol) and started yelling at the dean about how it's not plagiarized (which btw was all in Korean bc apparently I know it in my dreams). After all that he did his laugh and throughout the whole thing he had his SNAPE hair.

My dreams of FTLY are so weird!

Guest Maricel Veluz

can I say this?... please don't give me OT!!

am really glad that the kisses in this drama are so tastefully done and the leads don't look they are being devoured by vampires... the whole sucking kisses looks awful on camera in my POV and some of the current dramas have used those to signal passion but here, the director is using the eyes, the character's emotions, the lighting and other factors that even their gentle kiss (like after the fireworks) show so much of passion and intensity.

:\">

Very well said...what really makes me squeal when the leads of a drama gets intimate, is not the lip-sucking/face-devouring/french kind of kissing...but the powerful relay of emotions that culminate to that one, bliss of a moment kiss. Add to that the chemistry between the leads, which is important. I've watched dramas wherein you can almost feel the awkwardness between the leads, even though they are doing an intimate scene.

That's what makes the Jangs JJANG! They both are experienced actors, and their chemistry is superlative, projecting how they really respect and admire each other. :x

Omg all these thanking and preparing the ending....makes me tear up.

why do we have to cry in advance for the ending that hasnt happened yet? when the ending comes, we can cry then! (MY mode)

Oh jeez....cant believe it is coming...

Guest SandiRa

Well happy 800+ page. If there is something that will go with "snail speed" that will be our leaving from this thread. FTLY is our snail that suck you in and you and you can't help youself but adore and love. Even you try to push it away it keep suck you in. So welcome to all unlurkers and to those that still lurk out there, come out of the LG's man cave we know it's cool but here is even more. I expect lot of new incomers :D by tomorrow (it's tuesday here too) and thursday.

Edit: @kdramaddict01 i can open it but it open kind of messed up, images and buttons everywhere i had to try my best to recognise some korean and where i should click to vote

thank-you-you-are-awesome-pink-glitter.gThis goes to everyone who reads this, feels that it means him or her and who made my days so often bright and sunny these past weeksI know there was dispute, misunderstanding and "rolling eyes" in this thread as well as in our wonderful drama.But I really really deeply enjoyed each day I spent in this madhouse.So once againthanks-for-makin-my-day-better-colorful-
I sure hope we will all see each other in other threads again, but still I will keep coming back here to flip thru the pages, catch one or the other and remember the past weeks of fun ... but we have still 2 episodes to go and I guess that will take us for some more time, but before I forget it, I rather say it now ;)

Guest chantilly

I actually watched the Taiwan Version when it first came out after numerous recommendations and it was OK except ending was kind of stupid but happy ending.

I think the TV was a bit more heavy in terms of sadness and depth not that I am saying KV wasn't good.  They both the same plots but changing a lot of stuff in between.

K-version I will say is lighter and more into the comedy side.

T-version, I was really sad in some parts thou.  Esp the parts when the dude didn't really like her so fast and still goes back to the ex and then realized he is really into her until he lost their baby in the hospital.  The scene where he was yelling so depressingly on the accident and lost the baby.  WOW, that was a really really sad scene and they changed that but I guess no one should copy exactly as such i mean who doesn't want to see different things you know even thou it is a remake.

The version I like it fine but the main male lead some of his hairstyles are really off and he is a cute looking guy but the stylist.  OMG... I think the most handsome hairstyle I see of him was the after 3 years, that spiky clean cut look.  haah the long hair ones in the previous episodes OMG... what were the stylists doing? hhaha

Anyway, looking forward to see what kind of ending they can come up with.

Heyyy tomorrow is not really the end guysss T___T we still have the wrap-up party, the jjangs promoting FTLY abroad (hopefully), the end-year award event, many other things to discuss about! we are getting challenged to hit 1k pages, right?! pleeease dont say goodbye and thanks now! :((