Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

February 21, 2014
'Gianna Jun Fever' Sweeps Korean Beauty Market
Source: BNTNews
kbmu1o8srt7tsgt3w1cbbafxrwv97tqh.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Any product that is featured by actress Gianna Jun becomes out of stock immediately.
This year, it's all about Gianna Jun. 
The actress is currently starred in SBS' hit series 'Love from Star.' The story line is very interesting enough to attract attentions from the audience, but that is not the complete reason that draws women audiences in front of TV. It is about fashion and beauty of Gianna Jun.
Gianna has been top star for more than 10 years so anything she wears, it becomes a huge sensation. Women fans know that they can't be her exactly, but they still buy cosmetics, clothes and even rings she put on in the series.
Above all, lipstick is the main product that caused a syndrome. When many women requested the actress' makeup artist about the product she used, he mentioned neon coral lipstick from Yves Saint Laurent.
Guess what? It is currently out of stock at all department stores in Korea. Women used to put their names on the wait-list to get this product, but this is not even possible anymore because the headquarter in Paris does not produce it for now.hqksyfear9nxs4oj0n1x1hre90bxr7mz.jpg
Fortunately, there were several lipsticks that have similar color to Yves Saint Laurent. First one is CHANEL's new collection product. CHANEL Rouge Allure #136 Melodieuse actually does have very similar color to the one of Yves Saint Laurent that people are now chasing after this one at department stores. According to an associate in CHANEL, this product is already out of stock at some stores in Korea.

The other one that has very similar color is ETUDE House's 'Dear My Lips Toc' #RD304. Unlike the other two lipsticks, this one's price is much cheaper. The other two are around $40, but this one is under $10 so people who looked for cheaper version are going after this product. 
There are only two more episodes left until the finale, but Gianna Jun looks likely to continue her syndrome among many women consumers. 

avidneri1003 said:
Hi all :-h I am watching You Who Came From Another Star and I'm afraid to admit that I'm falling in love with Jeon Ji Hyun. Haha. I only know Jeon Ji Hyun before as a very high status actress but I have never watched her in anything until YWCFAS. It's my first time watching her. At first, I thought her acting was awkward but later I realized that she has a unique acting and that she is great. I already watched My Sassy Girl yesterday :x :x then I spent my whole Sunday watching her CF's and interviews. I know I just know her recently but I lover her already lol. I'm looking forward to knowing more about her, please help me :D Gtg, I'm about to marathon her movies tonight :) I wish she have dramas every year because I'll be missing her after finishing her movies and

avidneri1003 said: Hi all :-h I am watching You Who Came From Another Star and I'm afraid to admit that I'm falling in love with Jeon Ji Hyun. Haha. I only know Jeon Ji Hyun before as a very high status actress but I have never watched her in anything until YWCFAS. It's my first time watching her. At first, I thought her acting was awkward but later I realized that she has a unique acting and that she is great. I already watched My Sassy Girl yesterday :x :x then I spent my whole Sunday watching her CF's and interviews. I know I just know her recently but I lover her already lol. I'm looking forward to knowing more about her, please help me :D Gtg, I'm about to marathon her movies tonight :) I wish she have dramas every year because I'll be missing her after finishing her movies and YWCFAS :((

Hi everyone >:D<

@michellismyname

I am someone very faithful and loyal to YEH... so I was afraid to admit that I'm falling in love with Gianna eonni... I'm being very unfaithful to YEH now lol... I think I love them both equally and this is the very first time that there is someone I love as much as I love YEH..

@hongchae1

Hi! :-h huhu unfortunately I am not someone who is good at it...maybe i'll end up reviewing about Jeon Ji Hyun awesomeness and not the movie... i'll surely post very often as long as people won't get annoyed by my nonsense

:D

By the way, do we have a name for Jeon Ji Hyun fans?

I was googling where I can find Jeon Ji Hyun fansite but most of what I found are inactive now. I hope people will become more active here :D :D really wanna learn about Jeon Ji Hyun through the help of long-time fans [-O<

On the other hand, :(( :(( let's all stay here and comfort one another after YWCFAS ends next week >:D< =(( and one last thing, is she someone who is MIA whenever she doesn't have a project? I mean, is she someone who stays out of the limelight? someone who will only show up once or twice a month?

PS: I heard YEH mentioned in her High Cut interview that she's watching YWCFAS.... so sweeeeeettt :\"> ... she doesn't say something like that usually.. it makes me so happy.. but we are still waiting for the english trans :D

Chingus let's vote our Cheon Song Yi for Best Actress in Drama Fever's 2013 Awards (and also for Best Kiss with Do Min Joon/Kim Soo Hyun)
http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2013/#/introduction

@avidneri1003 yeah JJH's fan sites are inactive :( hope the fans will get their kick on now that she's back in the limelight

Let's be more active to support JJH

Guest agie1430292211

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not. She looks especially young with bangs! I'm started to think she suits KSH ( if she's not married that is) in real life, despite the age difference,lols.Mianhe

@avidneri1003 i also wish that her long time fans start to get active again..she's very adorable ever since i watched her in My Sassy Girl.

February 24, 2014
“Love from Star,” “Wonderful Days” Top Overall Weekly TV Chart
by Jessica Kim TENASIA
2014010313031916087.jpg
Actors Jun Ji-hyun (left) and Kim Soo-hyun on the set of SBS series “Love From Star.” [sBS]

With the exit of KBS’s popular series “King’s Family,” the broadcaster’s new series “Wonderful Days” and SBS drama “Love from Star” topped the overall weekly TV chart.
AGB Nielsen Media showed on Monday that the two shows were the most-watched programs of the week of February 17 to 23, both scoring average viewership ratings of 27.1 percent.
“Wonderful Days,” starring Kim Hee-seon and Lee Seo-jin, is a 50-part weekend drama and with its ratings having shot up by 6.5 percentage points in just two episodes, it will be worth seeing whether the show becomes as successful as its predecessor which ended with ratings in the upper 40 percent range.
Wednesday-Thursday primetime drama “Love from Star,” which has seen its ratings climb every week since its premiere in mid-December of last year, may score its highest ever mark for its finale episode this week.
In the meantime, “Melody of Love,” KBS’s weekday show, stayed in third place on the chart with a close average mark of 27 percent and MBC’s Monday-Tuesday series “Empress Ki, Battle of Flowers” remained fourth with an average figure of 25.7 percent.
KBS’s prime time news show “KBS News 9” rounded off the top five programs with an average mark of 20.3 percent.
2014022412353320460.jpg
Poster for “Wonderful Days” [KBS]
Reporter. Jessica KimCourtesy of SBS, KBS

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Glows in Nude-Tone Silk Dress for Recent “Allure” Pictorialjun-ji-hyun-illi-main-021914.png

Whether she’s Jun Ji Hyun or Chun Song Yi, the actress is clearly a dazzling star, especially when it comes to photo shoots.

A still of Jun Ji Hyun’s “Allure” pictorial for its March edition was released on February 18.

This cut was from Jun Ji Hyun’s photo shoot for Illi‘s “Fresh Moisture” product, which is from the cosmetics brand, Amore Pacific.

This still is the definition of Jun Ji Hyun’s beauty as she displays her gorgeous legs and beautiful face through an alluring pose. Her nude tone silk dress further accentuates her body line, making her skin glow.

Despite having not slept for three days due to her “Man from the Stars” filming, Jun Ji Hyun’s skin, hair and body were said to be in great condition.

This photo shoot took great emphasis on each and every pose, requiring test models to try out the pose before Jun Ji Hyun.

Jun Ji Hyun’s full pictorial will be available through the March edition of “Allure.”

allure-jun-ji-yeon-1.jpg

illi-jun-ji-yeon-1.jpg

illi-jun-ji-yeon-2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/20/jun-ji-hyun-glows-in-nude-tone-silk-dress-for-recent-allure-pictorial/#.UwwmhOOSwTY

edit

tumblr_n1wojbe9US1s9bcero1_1280.jpg

February 25, 2014
Gianna Jun’s Wears Trench Coat in Action Scenes
wngi6o1chy5ctf0wt92rfoiphzht512r.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] Gianna Jun’s action trench coat captured the eyes of audiences. 

Recently, few pictures of Gianna Jun were released through online community with the writing of ‘Gianna Jun’s action trench, is this an indication of upcoming hit?’ Inside the picture, Gianna Jun is wearing trench coat in various action scenes such as wire or shooting.
Netizens, who sawed the picture, showed various reactions, such as “It seems like Gianna always wear a trench coat inside the action scenes” or “Gianna Jun looks good on everything.”(photo by Naver movie ‘Berlin’ steal cut, SBS ‘Man from the Star’ capture, Shesmiss)

Guest AnJilaah

Hi everyone!!!
Jeon Ji Hyun is the new model for UNIQLO alongside Kang Dong Won (As a big KDW fan, I wish they could collab in a movie someday). I think they are both perfect for this endorsement. :)
유니클로 이미지_신규 모델 전지현

강동원-전지현 / 유니클로(UNIQLO)

Credit: nate / as tagged

February 25, 2014
‘My love from the star’ became the No.1 favorite of Korean
Source: Innolife Korea
8744_1.jpg
‘My love from the star’ became the No.1 favorite of Korean beating ‘Endless Challenge’. Korean Gallop searched the best TV program of Korean who is older than 19 for 4 days and SBS drama ‘My love from the star’ became the No.1 with 11.5% of support. Jun Ji Hyun was back with this drama. It became No.3 after a month of its first episode which was broadcasted on December 18 and finally It became No.1. MBC ‘Endless Challenge’ have been the No.1 for 11 months after the end of ‘My daughter, Su-young’ however MBC ‘Endless Challenge’ is still supported by many 20s. We’re expecting the result of March after the end of ‘My love from the star.’ No.3 was the ‘Family of Wang’. It was recorded more than 50% of view rate. Especially women who are older than 60 loved it. MBC ‘Queen Ki’ is the No.4 

I'm so glad I found her thanks to My love from the Star. She's so gorgeous and funny in there. Her acting is amazing, she truly lives up to the name "National Goddess". Looking forward to her future projects and activities! Her husband is one lucky guy.

February 26, 2014
UNIQLO Korea Picks Kang Dong Won and Gianna Jun as its New Brand Models
acr2onthy6txeklwmaftk4g4z0zi5dh5.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Global SPA brand UNIQLO picked its new brand muses as actor Kang Dong Won and actress Gianna Jun.
Today, UNIQLO Korea announced that the new brand models have been selected. According to the brand’s spokesman, the newly picked stars are Kang Dong Won and Gianna Jun.
Kang Dong Won is currently shooting a new film with Song Hye Kyo, and Gianna Jun is actively appearing on TV through hit series ‘Love from Star.’ Not only the character she plays is being a big issue, but her style and makeup are also being loved by so many women that the actress is enjoying a renaissance.
According to an associate in UNIQLO Korea, the reason that the brand picked these two stars is that they have trendy yet comfortable images and are passionate for endless challenges, which are similar to what UNIQLO pursues. All new advertisement and PR starring Kang Dong Won and Gianna Jun will be revealed in March through the brand’s official webpage and SNS. (photo by UNIQLO)