(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

i don't think the blue thing is a bed but more like a sectional like @packmule3 said. however, i do think this was taken in a cafe because of the pole. unless of course this person does pole dancing at home (not unheard of since its considered "exercise) hehehe. but then again it could also be a lamp. haizzz...
much like these poles in the pic below except they've been painted blue.image

Guest bibidep

I just watch 2PM live show in Japan. Wow Taec speak Japanese fluent. His eyes had 2 small bag attach underneath hahaha. He may not sleep since he came to Japan I guess. They sang a song call Give Me Give Me Love.

@b818 said:
i don't think the blue thing is a bed but more like a sectional like @packmule3 said. however, i do think this was taken in a cafe because of the pole.......but then again it could also be a lamp. haizzz...
What @b818 & @Packmule3 said made me wonder if the mug & OkCat figurine is set on the seat of a chair? To me the height of "table" is almost level w/seat of blue "sectional"...the "table" is not round like the cafe tables & the chairs's back is on extension of metal pole-like things (don't know what the proper name of back of chairs is..) As for the cafes, there maybe an area sectioned off for VIPs, so, if they have such an area, the furniture maybe different from the common area. For example, some times cafes & restaurants are in Big fancy hotels! Just my 2cents :)

Guest bibidep

I knew someone already posted the new picture of OkCat hahaha. This time OKCat asked what is your dream?? Look like this one post by someone not the CEO Taec. Because he/she spell missing a letter R. In English caption on Facebook said ""What is you dream?"" So when Taec was young he dream to be come a doctor and something about music and writing song. Now he already fulfill one of his dream.

Guest bibidep

I have a question any of us know please tell me, I'm bad in this kind of symbol and the meaning of that. OkCat posted the picture of the tea cup with a small OKCat's gift, in the title caption he used the symbol like this x*x* what's the meaning of that?? Is the symbol mean kiss?? If it mean kiss then who is OKCat wants to kiss?? And the star in between the kiss that mean kiss the star?? Who is the one that like the star?? GuiGui?? Then he wants to kiss his wife....oh What happen to me today hahaha.

No, it really cannnot be a cafe.
It's like this: 
If it's a cafe, then it has to be in a Twosome Place cafe. Why? Because that's their mug. I don't think Taec is the type to bring another cafe's mug inside another establishment. First, he'll be dissing the owner. Secondly, the waiters WON'T serve you their tea in it. lol.
Now, if it's a Twosome Place, ALL their tables, in all their branches, have no covering. That's probably a franchise rule. You see typically once the franchise operator agrees to open a coffeeshop, or bakeshop, like a Twosome Place, he must follow strict guidelines regarding signage, layout, and decor in order to make Twosome Place a Twosome Place. And I think the wooden, subdued decor is part of their ambiance. And there's NO WAY a store owner would fit one table with a tablecloth while leaving all the rest with none. EVEN if the table is in a VIP room. 
Why? Because of complaints of irregular service. Because of accusations of discrimination. Because of laundry logistics. I'm not kidding but yes. If the franchise owner allows even 1 table to have a tablecloth, that tablecloth will still need to get replaced as soon as the tea-drinker gets up and vacates the table. Well? Who'll wash that tablecloth? It's only 1, so there's no laundry service to do that. So, it will fall upon the owner or an underling to make sure that the 1 dirty tablecloth gets cleaned. And as you can see, it's too much problem for what's it worth...for a customer who just ordered a mug of TEA. lol
Then what if the furniture covered in white linen is not a table but a chair? That's possible but I doubt it. Sorry @korchick.  It's because of Taec's character. He's not the type to put a mug still filled with tea on a WHITE chair (might cause an accident) simply to take a photo of it. Also, it would mean that he would take the shot from an awkward angle, like squatting down. For that kind of fuss, he would have taken the shot on an ACTUAL TABLE and be done with the whole thing.  
Okay, my head's hurting from all this analysis of TY's FB tweet. lol. Let me have some hot cocoa now.  

Guest leechalee

I have a question any of us know please tell me, I'm bad in this kind of symbol and the meaning of that. OkCat posted the picture of the tea cup with a small OKCat's gift, in the title caption he used the symbol like this x*x* what's the meaning of that?? Is the symbol mean kiss?? If it mean kiss then who is OKCat wants to kiss?? And the star in between the kiss that mean kiss the star?? Who is the one that like the star?? GuiGui?? Then he wants to kiss his wife....oh What happen to me today hahaha.

Yeah I think its a closed eyes kiss?? Paging @spicystrawberry @jazcabbb. .. lol

bibidep said: I have a question any of us know please tell me, I'm bad in this kind of symbol and the meaning of that. OkCat posted the picture of the tea cup with a small OKCat's gift, in the title caption he used the symbol like this x*x* what's the meaning of that?? Is the symbol mean kiss?? If it mean kiss then who is OKCat wants to kiss?? And the star in between the kiss that mean kiss the star?? Who is the one that like the star?? GuiGui?? Then he wants to kiss his wife....oh What happen to me today hahaha.

Guest bibidep

Hahaha @Packmule3 Unnie in the title caption that posted with the tea and the blue color whatever we want to call. In OKCat Facebook. No more headaches if @Leechalee said it correct, a close eyes kiss. Wow in that case it doesn't matter the sofa or the bed, the chair, they are no use anymore the kisses are the main point in the post. We need more confirmation please. I'm so excited again if those x*x* were the close eyes kisses hahaha.....he really mean what he said at beginning of the New Year that he will show more charm, act like a fool but cool hahaha.

Guest yokalana

@packmule3 unnie i pretty much lurks around dont worry

Unnies.. woow we really are very fast and so close to page 1500.... if we are starting a new forum page, how is if going to be work?

@angelangie I'm so sorry for your loss, wish everything will be alright for your aunt and your family. I'm sorry i was late due to this very bad flood in here where i am.....

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

No, it really cannnot be a cafe.

It's like this: 

,>

Unnie menbong? Here's your cocoa ~O) ... Ganbeiii! ;;) ;;) *GG aegyo* lol

Thank you! 

I need this and a stiff drink afterwards. Both football teams I was rooting for were eliminated tonight. ARGHGHGGHGH! 

So please tell me a funny story today. Aside from the X * X * that @bibidep was talking about. 

@bibidep, this is one face kissing >  
this is the other face kissing  <
put them together and they form an  x

The stars are GG. Kiss Guigui. Kiss Guigui. 

Or * as in he's seeing stars. Like, after he does kissy-kissy face, he's feeling dopey because he's got stars in his eyes. 

Unnie I suck @ telling jokes... but if it makes you feel better, for most of your guys discussion, I wasnt focusing on the chair/table.... I was just looking at the mug... why isn't he using an OkCat tumber?/ Is there a hidden clue?/ is he trying to throw us off his trail?/Is this even a pic uploaded by him??/ is that a reflection/shadow on the cup?- are those his ears?/ why is there plastic lying on the floor?/ why isn't the mug on a coaster? :)) :)) ... see I was in my own world :)) #JustTheNorms #delulu

Guest bluemoonlight

I guess it needs to be reiterated...
Haters to the LEFT!odn.gif
cr: as tagged
Haha...one of my fave gifs & of course Taec isn't a hater, but he is going to the left... ;))

Guest bluemoonlight

Super cute Gui Gui on a Chinese variety show last year after filming was finished.
She was so happy & proud to say that Taec was her hubby...awww :xw2MjZK.gif
vid:as tagged, gif:me
Taec's response... :D

ic8cSVmERLKLo.gifcr:as tagged

Archived