[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely, torrential rain halfway up a Scottish mountain seems to improve the cellphone signal a little, but not enough to get any watchable video. However, here's my translation of the text preview for ep 13

Seo Hyeon (=Kyeong Hee) crashes into Jin Hoo in the Shinwha parking lot and uses the accident as a pretext for continuing to try to get close to him.

Homeless and jobless, Jeong Soo tries to find work elsewhere, but when she's recognised, people will discuss possibly buying her designs, but not one company is prepared to take her on as an employee.

Meanwhile, the bag Jeong Soo designed has started to become a sensation on the Internet, and as a result, she is taken on by the Luna Project as an official designer.

Hi everyone,

I know we all hate KH and her mom, the evil aunt.  But, didn't you think that these 2 actresses did a GREAT job in that scene where KH back hugged her mother?   I actually felt sorry for them.  You can really feel the love between them.

baduy

said: Strangely, torrential rain halfway up a Scottish mountain seems to improve the cellphone signal a little, but not enough to get any watchable video. However, here's my translation of the text preview for ep 13

I must say when I saw the bit in the preview about KH crashing into JH (probably means just a low-speed shunt with minor fender-denting, but we won't know till next week) I couldn't help thinking of Son Eun Seo's character in My Daughter Flower (a much bigger and more demanding role than she had in Love Rain) which in many ways is similar to her part here, including a guilty secret plaguing her which is the key to the fates of most of the characters, including the OTP. 

That secret is that the female lead's father died and the male lead's younger "brother" - there's a birth secret there that calls for the quotes - was severely brain-damaged in a hit and run that she caused while driving her older brother's sports car drunk and without a license, a fact that only her mother is aware of. Her father, ignorant of his daughter's guilt but suspicious of her character and very much under his scheming wife's thumb, is in some ways very reminiscent of JS's uncle, except that he isn't in any way complicit in his daughter's crime or his wife's concealment of it, and when he does find out he compells his wife and daughter to go down on their knees to the injured families and admit their guilt.

It does look as though that role helped to profile Son Eun Seo as a good candidate for casting as Kyeong Hee in this drama.

Ah. It's stopped raining. Onwards and upwards!

Yay, finally back home!! Just spent my last hours with watching the episodes, I couldn't watch on my vacation. I was pleasently surprised how the story developed!!! No wonder that the ratings are climbing up. It's getting better and better...(congrat for the 'high' rating btw ^^ )Episode 12 is my fav episode so far. I have so many fav scenes in it ><My fav scenes: 1. I loved how JH called  KyungHo 'Hyung' to make him talk to him. (it cracked me up xD ) 2. JH carrying JS into his car. (JH is awesome in this episode. I love how he cares for JS)3.JS trying to solve the problem on the board (so sweet that she is doing what JH says. Totally shipping JS/JH )4. KH kneeing down in front of her (this scene made me haaaappy. lol esp since JS didn't go soft on her. The words she said to KH is exactly what KH fears the most. I think making KH suffer like that is a great punishment.)5. And maaaany more scenes, which would make this post too long xD
Anyway, it is great to see this thread so lively. Over 600 post since I logged in last time (need to catch up with them too ^^ ) 

laquetahodge said: Nadia Nasir said: I'm Malaysian and live in Kuala Lumpur. I started to watch these K-drama since my university life and my FIRST k-drama was Goong/ Princess Hours.I'm also obsessed with Coffee Prince, My girl, Oh my lady. ^^ kekekeke.. and I don't want to watch Winter Sonata because I think it is a sad drama. I dont like sad drama. T_T

@ audreyluv: Hi, I'm Vietnamese too! So glad to meet another Vietnamese here (normally they are too shy or too quiet :D )
I started watching Korean dramas from 2006 (I think), and the first one was Goong/ Princess Hour. That got me hooked to Kim Jeong Hoon, hence to Her Legend.

I have watched and liked Secret Garden, You're beautiful, Dae Jang Geum, Full House, Midas, My girlfriend is Gumiho (adore Hong sister's), Autumn in my heart, Stairway to heaven... and everything Kim Jeong Hoon.

You're not that old. I watched Chinese dramas and Taiwanese ones too. Sometimes, BBC period dramas and Mexican soap-operas :D

I am from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. My first kdrama was Jewel in the Palace. It is still my favorite. Faith, Boys before Flowers, Gu Family Book, Arang and the Magistrate, Queen's classroom and a few others are my favorite. I am currently being tortured by Goddess of Marriage, love Goddess of Fire and adore Her Legend.

I like the historical and romantic dramas my only complait about the hisdtorical dramas is that the endings are sad and never go the way I would want but that is life.

Archived