[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

Her Legend Episode 11 Recap/Summary September 12, 2013

The 11th episode starts with Manager Kang asking Kyung-Hee all these questions and Do-Young comes out and Kyung-Hee forces their conversation to end and Kyung-Hee goes in with her. Do-Young thinks that Kyung-Hee is dating Manager Kang and Kyung-Hee corrects her. Aunt comes over and tells Kyung-Hee about Jung-Soo seeing Do-Young. Do-Young overhears a bit of the conversation. Manager Kang meets with Jung-Soo asks her if she knew Kyung-Hee before working with her and she says no because she is protecting Kyung-Hee.
picture-16.png?w=612&h=357

As Aunt leaves Kyung-Hee and they are alone she hugs Aunt crying saying she is scared of what could happen. Aunt reassures her that it won’t happen and that she will stop Jung-Soo from finding her and that she was fated to take Jung-Soo’s position and that she should be good to her adoptive parents so that even if Jung-Soo finds out they won’t be able to kick her out.
picture-22.png?w=613&h=353picture-32.png?w=605&h=347

Kyung-Hee meets with Manager Kang the next day and he asks her if she is adopted and that the person Jung-Soo is looking for his her mother. She clutches her chest in pain, but is alright she tells him she will tell him everything if he can keep a secret. Kyung-Hee then tells him that because of her health they adopted her and that her mom still thinks that she is the child that she originally tried to adopt. That since Jung-Soo is looking for her mom she could be the child that she originally tried to adopt. She asks Manager Kang to not tell Jung-Soo because if her mom found out she could go into shock and harm her mom.
picture-42.png?w=616&h=348

Uncle comes home and says he got them a job which is to make 100 bags for the day after tomorrow because the business that was supposed to got flooded. If they complete the job they may get more orders from the company. Jin-Hoo goes down to Jung-Soo’s house on his motorcycle because he wants to learn how to make bags from her. Jung-Soo and her family are busy making bags and Jung-Soo puts her uncle in charge of teaching him, and he is not pleased because he wanted her to teach him.
picture-52.png?w=616&h=355

They all work together and then the company phones saying they want to see a sample so Jin-Hoo offers to take Jung-Soo on his motorcycle to the company and the company accepts their samples. Manager Kang phones Jung-Soo to meet him and Jin-Hoo gets jealous and takes off on his motorcycle without her. 
picture-62.png?w=616&h=352

Manger Kang and Jung-Soo meet and he tells her that he doesn’t want to tell her because he is afraid she will be more hurt by what he found. She starts crying and wants to know what happened to Do-Young. He tells her that Do-Young adopted someone else who thinks it is her when she came out of the coma. Jung-Soo is just relieved that Do-Young’s health is improving and says she won’t visit her.
picture-72.png?w=618&h=356

Jung-Soo gets driven home by Manager Kang and cries in her room. The next morning her uncle tries to wake her up but she is too sick and gets brought to the hospital.
picture-82.png?w=615&h=356

Kyung-Hee meets Manager Kang at work and tells her that he told Jung-Soo the situation and that he wants her to tell Jung-Soo she was the one that got adopted. She refuses and he tells her that she is very worried about Do-Young. At the hospital she calls out for Do-Young. Jung-Soo leaves the hospital and goes to eat with her uncle and she tells him that Do-Youn from the states tried to contact her. Uncle talks to Aunt and he wants to come clean and she of course refuses. When Aunt is cleaning up she comes across a painting of a young Jung-Soo and decides to take it because Do-Young might be able to recognize Jung-Soo if she saw her. Do-Young’s husband sees her take it and tells his wife and she realizes which painting she took. Kyung-Hee goes over to Jung-Soo’s house and offers to pay for Jung-Soo’s abroad education. Jung-Soo doesn’t really want to go because of the family situation, being a burden, and she feels it is too late. Uncle wants her to go and says she is entitled more than Kyung-Hee to go and use her money. 
picture-92.png?w=602&h=358

Kyung-Hee tells the Aunt alone that she needs Jung-Soo out of the country to be able to breathe and the Aunt is worried about her coming back and treating Kyung-Hee differently. Jin-Hoo is doing his math exercises and is also trying to figure out Jung-Soo’s stealing design situation. He writes an email to the press that ShinHwa stole a design. The press goes crazy and they start hounding ShinHwa.
picture-102.png?w=635&h=360

Director Choi instructs that no one say anything to the press and block them. The President has a meeting and is mad at everyone for not being able to control the press. Jin-Hoo speaks to the press and tells them that there has been a false report given to the press and media and that ShinHwa will be pressing charges against these allegations. Kyung-Hee is mad at Jin-Hoo for his actions and he tells him that he knows that we didn’t copy the design and that the fax was manipulated. He is waiting for a reaction from Red Milanoo and Kyung-Hee is insulted and says that their brand is going to be tainted from this no matter what. Jin-Hoo is called in to see the President and Director Choi and is mad that he interfered and he tells them that the design was not stolen and that the truth will come out.
picture-112.png?w=602&h=345

Director Choi has realized what Jin-Hoo did that the truth will come out because he was the one that sent the info to the press so it will come faster but he is disappointed in his actions. Jin-Hoo at home has a math calculation for his plan and is hoping it will work for his company. Red Milanoo releases a statement the next day that the design was never leaked and Jung-Soo finds out when Kyung-Ho puts the tv on. Jung-Soo goes to Kyung-Hee at the company and wants a confession from Kyung-Hee about planning the whole thing and Kyung-Hee doesn’t really answer her questions. Kyung-Hee gets a call that her mom is here and Kyung-Hee sends Jung-Soo out. 
picture-122.png?w=617&h=346

As Kyung-Hee and her mom leave the company they pass by Jung-Soo who sees them together and this is how the 11th episode ends.
picture-132.png?w=605&h=343

This episode brought soo much revelation for Jung-Soo! I thought it was genius how Kyung-Hee could manipulate almost every situation for her benefit and the lie she made up to Manager Kang! She is pretty sly but in the end the truth has caught up with her. The truth always comes out!! Jin-Hoo he is so brave in this episode! the way he is on the path to find truth mainly for Jung-Soo. Manager Kang is also on a path of truth for Jung-Soo, but unfortunately he was caught up in Kyung-Hee’s snare and was not able to deliver the full truth to Jung-Soo. I think that is a defining moment for Manager Kang to be out of the running for Jung-Soo’s love. Jin-Hoo is just so much more dedicated to her and when he was helping making bags it was just sooo cute!! His math calculations are also such a cute quirk but I mean he must be a genius to be able to apply those calculations to real life! He was a genius to leak the info to the press because he knew Red Milano would want to clarify the situation for their benefit. Now Jung-Soo will hopefully figured out that Kyung-Hee is Do-Young’s adopted daughter and now she will know the full truth and that will of course make Manager Kang look bad because he said he had met the adopted daughter. I do not really understand why Kyung-Hee is so afraid of the truth coming out? I mean she is pretty old and can stand on her own 2 feet even if they find out. She has a proper education and could get a job on her own and make her own way. She could even move out into an apartment and have separated herself from them or gone back to the States herself. Oh well it is still exciting nonetheless!! I am not sure what Jung-Soo will do now, I mean she knows it is Kyung-Hee so I think she would have less of a problem telling Do-Young the truth because hurting Kyung-Hee would be easier. So maybe in the next episode she will be able to tell Do-Young?

sighilovekdramas.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/her-legend-episode-11-recapsummary/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10192123sangre said: the people whom she calls her family (blood related even) betrayed her when they sent off her cousin to pose as her. She should not trust them anymore and she should leave and live on her own. She has been the bread winner of that family, she did not even get to college. She might as well leave and start to rise on her own. For a change I hope the writer will not make her stay with that awful family which cheated her of her good fortune.

baesr said:
(conversation shortened)

“Kyung hee, I was thinking all day. What can I do to torment you and what can I do to cause you pain. Just live here, pretending to be me and fooling Mr. Kim and Mrs. Woo. While the whole time you’ll be calling your real parents auntie and uncle forever…. so just live here. This is my punishment for you. Also, I’M GOING TO SLOWLY DESTROY YOU.” 

— Eun Jung Soo, Her Legend

orapronobis72 said: You've likely seen this scene with subs. Methinks KH at that moment in her arrogance is under the illusion that JS is the same nice, trusting girl  she knew and she can manipulate. Her begging is sweet. But I want more grovelling from KH in the future. She and her evil mom deserve so much more. I can't believe their audacity to say that its JS fate to have everything taken from her. What a load of bull crap.

StaRiX said:

baesr

said: @StaRiX New Signature photo!! Love it..  that was so far, the most adorable BTS photo I've ever seen too..   :x :x

@baesrYea! I really love these BTS pics... :x So I decided to change my signature.. :)They were just so cute!!! :x :x Annyeong @StaRiX yup I agree with you, the BTS pics brought smiles to my face. KJH is so adorable, cant imagine he's 33 yrs cos he still look boyish. I saw you have created many GIFs of KHJ, are you a diehard fan of his? Me too :)

I am looking forward to when Director Choi discovers that JS is his daughter. Perhaps, he will see JS's uncle with JS or he will overhear JS calling him "Sahm Chon" (uncle), put two and two together and realise who JS is. And I think it's with her biological father that JS will stay, since it's  been so many years since KH's adoption (which is official) and it will be pointless to reverse (if that's at all possible even!) the adoption procedure, considering JS's age.

Also, can't wait to see KH stewing in her own juice when JS metes out her subtle revenge.

Jung Soo-shi, hwaiting!

I wonder if KH will also pretend to be director Choi's daughter. It would be like her. It seems like she will call her bio dad 'appa' by accident in front of him in the next episode. It will be interesting to see what excuse she will use here. 

Hi @alekaonu! :)
I'm not an avid fan of KJH but I do like him.. I'm liking him more because of this drama... As well as CJW. I liked her on Stars are Falling From Sky. But I like her more here on Her Legend. She indeed came back prettier. :x

They were so so cute and adorable on the BTS pics, right! :x I really can't stop smiling whenever I'm seeing JH's smiles to JS... :) :x :x

Regarding the GIFs of Jeong Hoon, they are not mine. They were created by a fan of him. I got them on Twitter. I indicated the credit on my posts. :D

Her Legend

“Be still…just be still for a moment. I’m not some old man itching to grab a young woman’s hand. And I’m not a womanizing pervert either. They say holding hands gives comfort. So just be still… be still for a moment.”

— General Manager Do Jin Hoo (Kim Jung Hoon)

tumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o1_250.jpgtumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o2_250.jpgtumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o3_250.jpg

tumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o4_250.jpgtumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o5_250.jpgtumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o6_250.jpg

tumblr_mt2iol9slV1qj4h39o7_500.jpg

cr to annemarcus

I don't believe that! He just made an excuse to hold her hand... ;)) :x

Kyung hee, I was thinking all day. What can I do to torment you and what can I do to cause you pain. Just live here, pretending to be me and fooling Mr. Kim and Mrs. Woo. While the whole time you’ll be calling your real parents auntie and uncle forever…. so just live here. This is my punishment for you. Also, I’M GOING TO SLOWLY DESTROY YOU.” — Eun Jung Soo (Her Legend)
randomkoreandramaquotes

StaRiX said: Kyung hee, I was thinking all day. What can I do to torment you and what can I do to cause you pain. Just live here, pretending to be me and fooling Mr. Kim and Mrs. Woo. While the whole time you’ll be calling your real parents auntie and uncle forever…. so just live here. This is my punishment for you. Also, I’M GOING TO SLOWLY DESTROY YOU.” — Eun Jung Soo (Her Legend)
randomkoreandramaquotes

Archived