[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier on, after JS confronted KH, KH clutched her heart in pain. She got warded in hospital, unconscious or sedated. Her adoptive parents came rushing in and JS saw from the doorway, DY calling out to KH (SH) that it's her, her omma. Felt JS's pain and loss.
MK called KH's phone and DY answered. After calling off, DY saw on the caller's list EUN JUNG SOO.... yay! suspicions aroused again!

Guest prosperity

I watched live stream, and even though I don't understand any Korean, I got my entire life. AHHHHHHHH
When he picked her up and put her in his car and took her to the house, while holding her hand to console her, I swooned.
When he was acting like he was talking on the phone, trying to make some excuse of why no one is at home, but the refrigerator is fully stocked, I am guessing (don't know what he was saying), and the phone rang, I LOLed.
I also loved that he gave her a problem to solve on his board and I loved even more that she tried to solve it! How cute was the breakfast he made, and the teddy bear, with the headband around it's head (not to mention that breakfast was made to look just like said bear!), and her package of necessities he sent her? Awww, I totally ship them after this epi.
I also love that JS, is not being a wuss and totally slapped KH, and even showed up at her house and made KH get down on her knees, and she didn't wuss out. When I tell you I got my entire life this episode... I can't wait for English subs!
Then next week, it seems like JS will be back working at the company and she looks totally made over. She will have KH even more shook and I can't wait to see it! I also love that her father is helping her! 

I'm waiting for the last two episodes to be subbed before I watch them.  So I appreciate the comments and recaps from all of you who a live streaming.  I'm glad JS got a back bone.  I think she always had one but now is putting it to use.  She never imagined her uncle and his family would stoop to such levels to get ahead.  Her aunt especially, since she's note blood related, wanted her daughter KH to have the soft life.  But it was telling that when her mom suggested the switch between KH and JS, KH never balked.  She willingly went along with it. And the uncle by keeping silent while his niece suffered at his wife's hands, that is a bit much to take.  
I'm glad to know that JH is giving her the time and attention she never received from her own family. 

if my Korean is any good

JS also told KH to keep feeling guilty about her calling her real parents , aunty and uncle while living in this house and that she is curious how this will all turn out (indirect threat).

Thank your for the live recaps here. I just can't wait watching the rest of the episodes in English subtitle. Reading your recaps made me think like I'm watching them. Patience is a virtue I know, hehe.. PPASYA!

laquetahodge said: suchadiva42 said: alexx said:
united06 said:

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F7453-her-legend-2013%2F
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived